GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh this poor little guy. May his father rot in H@@@.

Such a sad week. My heart is breaking. Going to be holding my girls a little tighter tonight.

Prayers going out to his mom aunt and grandma.

Elaina & Levon are on Gods playground... rip little sweeties...

That beautiful little face grabs my heart every time I see his picture....

I just can't stand that babies are seen as disposable...

Well we can thank god he talked because he would never have been found otherwise. As sad as it is, its really a miracle. His mom now can lay him to rest and grieve properly. Hopefully time will lend some scabs to the raw wound

Hoping the "dad" gets what he deserves.

Someone remind me, isn't this the case where the same guy had another girlfriend's baby also die "in their sleep"?

Someone remind me, isn't this the case where the same guy had another girlfriend's baby also die "in their sleep"?

Yes it's the same case. I hope they open the previous baby's death up for an investigation!

I am still so stunned and absolutely sad. Both missing babies, Elaina and Levon, being found after such a long wait. If there's any comfort at all, it is in imagining them together in a wonderful playground in Heaven with lots of Love and Happiness for them now.

A body was found in a prominent Australian case this week (Gary tweddle) and I thought to myself that levon would be next :( :( :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back