NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sistah Sleuth: Thanks a lot, finally an answer that helps me
@nugzter: Neat, so I guess, there are some knock-offs of the design as well (sorry if the question is dumb, I'm no jewelry expert).

@Sistah Sleuth: Thanks a lot, finally an answer that helps me
@nugzter: Neat, so I guess, there are some knock-offs of the design as well (sorry if the question is dumb, I'm no jewelry expert).

no idea. i too am no expert. but it could help give a date.

@The legs washed up on Fire Island seem to confirm, Manorville is a lot older than LISK. Another hint, they are NOT the same guy.

I don't know where it was said or reported that the legs on fire island in 1996 came from Manorville Jane Dough #1 who reportedly was killed in 2000.
If it was reported today that the legs came from jane dough #2, then either that is a mistake, or the reporting that jane dough was killed in 2000 and not just found in 2000 is a mistake.

I think the legs on fire island were from the other unidentified (non manorville) victim at jones beach.

if you familiarize yourself with the map of the remains on jones island, and take note that the road their stretches for 80,000 feet and that the toddler was found 200 feet from jessica taylor, then you are wishing on a star to think they were dumped by a different person. It is highly highly highly highly improbable that 2 serial killers who don't know each other happen to choose almost the exact same spot just AND to do it just a few years apart. Long Island is a vast island, and ocean parkway is 80,000 feet long, and these bodies are on the same side of the road...common sense should tell you its the same person.

@ Truthspider: Older articles mentioned already, the man died from head trauma aka bludgeoned. Not strangled like the GB4.
AC: Victims dressed with jewelry, unwrapped but staged. GB: dropped, wrapped in burlap, nothing on them (aka no cloths, no jewelry).

@The legs washed up on Fire Island seem to confirm, Manorville is a lot older than LISK. Another hint, they are NOT the same guy.

I was thinking again about the mother and child thing: This seems to show, whoever killed the mother, he didn't meet her on the pworl nor did she come as call-in prostitute to his home. In neither of the cases, he would have got the child.

#Chandler: No, the jewelry is no gold. But the style ... and by that, the taste of the buyers ... maybe gives us a hint? Maybe, just maybe, we can wonder, which ethnicity would prefer that kind of design, especially on their children, and look at the missing person files? Just maybe? We know as of yet only, the child is non-caucasian. I have still no idea what they wanted to express by that? Mixed or just another ethic group? Because they didn't say anything about the mother's ethnicity.

I'm not sure why it's not obvious that it is the same guy to you...

I don't know where it was said or reported that the legs on fire island in 1996 came from Manorville Jane Dough #1 who reportedly was killed in 2000.
If it was reported today that the legs came from jane dough #2, then either that is a mistake, or the reporting that jane dough was killed in 2000 and not just found in 2000 is a mistake.

I think the legs on fire island were from the other unidentified (non manorville) victim at jones beach.

if you familiarize yourself with the map of the remains on jones island, and take note that the road their stretches for 80,000 feet and that the toddler was found 200 feet from jessica taylor, then you are wishing on a star to think they were dumped by a different person. It is highly highly highly highly improbable that 2 serial killers who don't know each other happen to choose almost the exact same spot just AND to do it just a few years apart. Long Island is a vast island, and ocean parkway is 80,000 feet long, and these bodies are on the same side of the road...common sense should tell you its the same person.

We posted at the same time. Yeah, this SCREAMS that it is the same maniac.

yes, well the silence of the lambs stuff was based on real life serial killer Ed Gein.

Ed Gein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I didn't draw the comparison from a movie, i drew it from a real life SK.
I was half joking, but am serious that there must be a reason he is taking the females legs and discarding them in a different place and in a different manner.

Yes read all about Ed Gein :eek: I not even half joking. This is a SK or SKS like we have not seen in a very long time. it very scary!

I've stated before that this guy is between the ages of 48-55. I believe he dismembered in his "formative" years but now he is getting to old for all of that. That's a lot of work, you know.

I'm totally with you sistah, hes getting old, lazy, and tired, just not tired of killing. And this is why he will be caught, he did something out of the ordinary on May 1st by going after SG and its also why she got away from him for almost an hour. He was extremely organized, but got lazy, then slipped with
SG and now he is going down.

Since his dump site was undiscovered for 10+ years, he felt he didn't need to dismember and leave torso's far from his house while hiding the identifiable parts in gilgo, "I'll just wrap them in burlap to hide them and put the whole damm thing in gilgo"

@ Truthspider: Older articles mentioned already, the man died from head trauma aka bludgeoned. Not strangled like the GB4.
AC: Victims dressed with jewelry, unwrapped but staged. GB: dropped, wrapped in burlap, nothing on them (aka no cloths, no jewelry).

I was thinking again about the mother and child thing: This seems to show, whoever killed the mother, he didn't meet her on the pworl nor did she come as call-in prostitute to his home. In neither of the cases, he would have got the child.

#Chandler: No, the jewelry is no gold. But the style ... and by that, the taste of the buyers ... maybe gives us a hint? Maybe, just maybe, we can wonder, which ethnicity would prefer that kind of design, especially on their children, and look at the missing person files? Just maybe? We know as of yet only, the child is non-caucasian. I have still no idea what they wanted to express by that? Mixed or just another ethic group? Because they didn't say anything about the mother's ethnicity.

Hi, Peter Brendt, thanks for a great post. I agree: With its little frequented wilderness areas, Long Island probably has hosted a ghoulish number of serial killers.

Even populated New York has dumping grounds. A vacant lot just two blocks from my house has had two bodies dumped there, the work of different killers. And then, there's this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/n...ea-no-shortage-of-grisly-dumping-grounds.html

I think that your insights about the jewelry are valuable. The jewelry might be simply the adornments worn by the victim and carelessly not removed. I think that children wearing jewelry (especially at home) might be less uncommon than we might think.

The Asian cross-dresser might be a separate case altogether. At this point, we're really working with very, very little information. (And we should note that the people who have more seem to think that the killers are the work of as many as three fiends.)

From what I have found out so far about the bracelett, it is very common and cheap. From $19- $45. Lots of vendors sell this piece. Amazon is most likely the biggest. I wonder if LE has contacted them?

I'm totally with you sistah, hes getting old, lazy, and tired, just not tired of killing. And this is why he will be caught, he did something out of the ordinary on May 1st by going after SG and its also why she got away from him for almost an hour. He was extremely organized, but got lazy, then slipped with
SG and now he is going down.

Since his dump site was undiscovered for 10+ years, he felt he didn't need to dismember and leave torso's far from his house while hiding the identifiable parts in gilgo, "I'll just wrap them in burlap to hide them and put the whole damm thing in gilgo"

Now, keep in mind some things: Apparently, he held onto some of the AC victims before he discarded them at the same time. Just to reiterate, at least one of the victims had been deceased for at least 30 days but the decomposition did not match the amount of time she had been dead. So he has a place where he had freezed them which slows the rate of decomposition.

Also, Nancy Grace, back in April, spent a considerable amount of time discussing the fact that the GB4 had been defleshed. This sick so and so has a place where he has the time and privacy to do such a thing to these four women.

We will be shocked (well, I won't) when it is discovered that this is some sort of business man--maybe even a lawyer or a CEO. He has a wife and children and I believe they have more than one home. Down through the years, those close to him have been exposed to crazy red flags that this man is deranged but they just don't know it yet. He wears the mask of sanity quite well. My...does he get off when he rides the LIRR or drives to into the city on his way to work and nobody knows the horrendous acts he has committed. He becomes aroused as he hears strangers on the train discussing this story and little do they know that he is sitting right next to them.

The legs.

I think the legs thing have more to do with convenience to discard the bodies. He may remove them from the house in a suitcase and dismembering makes the transport doable for a single person--and then the double whammy is the fright he knows he is sure to cause when body parts are found. Anyway, he has friends but he doesn't have any real friends. You see, friends will help you move but real friends will help you move a dead body. The amount of attention this sk is receiving these days is what he wanted years ago. Legs washing up in places, dismembered bodies, torso's, headless torso's...this should have generated a lot more attention since 1996. He got so frustrated that he had to stage 4 chicks in AC and even that really didn't do it for him. He did the GB4 and even taunted the sister of one of the victims and there wasn't any local coverage let alone national coverage. It took LE at least 15 years to even get this psycho on the radar and I'm afraid to say that it might take LE another 15 years to catch him if he doesn't croke first leaving a manifesto about his crimes. LE better utilize social media and pimp it for all it's worth and this walking sesspool will be apprehended---soon.

This all my opinion, but hey, what do I know?

Hi, Peter Brendt, thanks for a great post. I agree: With its little frequented wilderness areas, Long Island probably has hosted a ghoulish number of serial killers.

I think that your insights about the jewelry are valuable. The jewelry might be simply the adornments worn by the victim and carelessly not removed. I think that children wearing jewelry (especially at home) might be less uncommon than we might think.

The Asian cross-dresser might be a separate case altogether. At this point, we're really working with very, very little information. (And we should note that the people who have more seem to think that the killers are the work of as many as three fiends.)

The people who have more, i.e., Dormer, seemed to have thought that the bodies were the result of a "lazy funeral director" when they were first discovered. I instantly knew that was a crock of crap and was something deliberately stated in the media in an attempt to manipulate the sk. You can't tell me that as LE you walk up on a scene of 4 women defleshed and wrapped in burlap and you conclude that a funeral director was too lazy to take them to one of the several cemeteries or crematories that were passed on his way to dump them on Gilgo Beach--yet he took the painstaking time to deflesh, clean and sanitize the embalming room and then dump them.

Bull. Chit.

The people who have more, i.e., Dormer, seemed to have thought that the bodies were the result of a "lazy funeral director" when they were first discovered. I instantly knew that was a crock of crap and was something deliberately stated in the media in an attempt to manipulate the sk. You can't tell me that as LE you walk up on a scene of 4 women defleshed and wrapped in burlap and you conclude that a funeral director was too lazy to take them to one of the several cemeteries or crematories that were passed on his way to dump them on Gilgo Beach--yet he took the painstaking time to deflesh, clean and sanitize the embalming room and then dump them.

Bull. Chit.

This is the first I have heard about stripping flesh from the bodies. “skeletonized”, OK. But there is a huge difference ina person stripping flesh and nature decomposing the body to a skeletal state.

This is the first I have heard about stripping flesh from the bodies. “skeletonized”, OK. But there is a huge difference ina person stripping flesh and nature decomposing the body to a skeletal state.

For sure there is a difference. I'm just going by Nancy Grace who was informed by that onsite reporter, the blonde, that used to have her own show on fox and would gain and lose weight a lot, she stated while on the scene that the bodies were defleshed. Nancy Grace spent a considerable amount of time with the talking heads expounding on it during the same show. They were very specific about it in their interaction and they were not talking about natural decomposition resulting in skeletonization.

Hi, Sister Sleuth; always enjoy your opinionated posts. The story about defleshing seems have originated on a website where information and rumors seem to melt into another. To me, it seems like the scuttlebutt that attachs itself to cases like this. (It reminds me, for instance, of some of the stories generated about the supposedly weaponized anthrax and the Israelis' filming the attack on the World Trade Center.) One would imagine that law enforcement would announce what could be a significant lead in the case.

And, having just read your last post, I've heard that Nancy Grace seldom makes retractions or caveats.

And if the bodies were being frozen, stored, and defleshed, it would be a serious dent in the theory that the serial killer had somehow become lazy.

I say he has become lazy as in taking the time to dismember. That is a lot of physical work and sweat to dismember a body and let's not talk about the amount of clean up afterwards with blood and flesh all over the place. (I don't mean to sound so morbid but it is what it is) It's nothing to drag a body into a freezer. It's nothing to sit a body in a tub of acid. Those methods are a lot cleaner--so to speak.

As far as Nancy goes...Rita Cosby! That's her name! She was the onsite reporter and I find her to be extremely credible as she was the first and only reporter, to my knowledge, who stated anything concerning the bodies being defleshed.

I say he has become lazy as in taking the time to dismember. That is a lot of physical work and sweat to dismember a body and let's not talk about the amount of clean up afterwards with blood and flesh all over the place. (I don't mean to sound so morbid but it is what it is) It's nothing to drag a body into a freezer. It's nothing to sit a body in a tub of acid. Those methods are a lot cleaner--so to speak.

As far as Nancy goes...Rita Cosby! That's her name! She was the onsite reporter and I find her to be extremely credible as she was the first and only reporter, to my knowledge, who stated anything concerning the bodies being defleshed.

Hi, Sistah Sleuth. You're right; that does sound morbid, but that's not your fault.

Being the only reporter to report something does not make some one more credible. In fact, it suggests that their claim cannot be substantiated.

Hi, Sistah Sleuth. You're right; that does sound morbid, but that's not your fault.

Being the only reporter to report something does not make some one more credible. In fact, it suggests that their claim cannot be substantiated.

I guess I didn't write that correctly. I meant that I have always found her credible and I didn't mean to tie that in with the fact that she was the first to report it--but that is how it reads. I agree with you. I can see how Nancy has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths but Rita, to me, just comes across as a reporter of utmost integrity--or at least she tries hard at it. That is all.

I guess I didn't write that correctly. I meant that I have always found her credible and I didn't mean to tie that in with the fact that she was the first to report it--but that is how it reads. I agree with you. I can see how Nancy has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths but Rita, to me, just comes across as a reporter of utmost integrity--or at least she tries hard at it. That is all.

Hi, Sistah Sleuth. Thanks for the clarification. Well, you have more experience with Cosby's broadcasts than I do. I'm still hesitant to accept the information, since it lacks other verification and also doesn't make too much sense as a safety protection: The Gilgo Beach victims were all still identified.

Hi, Sistah Sleuth. Thanks for the clarification. Well, you have more experience with Cosby's broadcasts than I do. I'm still hesitant to accept the information, since it lacks other verification and also doesn't make too much sense as a safety protection: The Gilgo Beach victims were all still identified.

We are dealing with a very sick man. We can't help but to think rationally and try to make sense out of crazy. He could have defleshed them because he likes to experiment and nothing more. I'm sure the next four will be discarded under entirely different circumstances. He probably looks at his work as an art form. We just might be dealing with the Michael Angelo of serial killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem