NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the detectives were actively maintaining and researching separate theories, kind of like we have been here. Then one of the theories(suspects) jumped out of the theory bowl and onto their plate. Maybe it was the Kings Point abduction.

I think that the SK must have returned to the site of SG's grave, they are known for doing this and I don't know how else LE could believe they know where she is. They wouldn't just believe someone's words and the SK isn't telling that info to anyone verbally. He believed he wasn't under surveillance or could evade it and returned to the area...his cooling off period finally ended.

Yes. LISK probably thinks that he's a real funny character. I think LE is doing a real good job of having Dormer appear to be clueless and incompetent.

It's on and poppin' now. I thought he would have been acting up during the summer. Notice how he bcomes active around holidays?

Dormer has a stellar poker face doesn't he? He doesn't even flinch when he lies to the camera and feigns no interest in certain suspects. I think we will be re-watching some of his interviews and saying, man he was good.

Dormer has a stellar poker face doesn't he? He doesn't even flinch when he lies to the camera and feigns no interest in certain suspects. I think we will be re-watching some of his interviews and saying, man he was good.

I agree truthspider. When Dormer stated that Shannan is not connected to the other murders, I immediately thought "He's BSing." OB was the last place Shannan was seen, she hasn't been found, there's no body to determine if she was strangled, dismembered, wrapped in burlap, so how can he be certain there's no connection.

LE lies sometimes to protect the integrity of their case.

MOO

wm

I mean really, a police commissioner just can't be that slow to come to obvious conclusions yet be in charge of an entire police dept. He certainly is playing into the sk's idea of them being the Keystone cops.

There are some things that we shouldn't post--actually a lot of things. What if LISK has subscribed to this thread? We have expounded and speculated a wealth of information here and I would hate for this to be helpful for him. Does anybody else wonder about this? We could be helping him to stay on his p's and q's. For a case like this, I think there should be a closed group for committed LISK sleuthers. It would dishearten me to know that he is gleening insight into the investigation from us. But then again, he's smarter than the cops and knows it all anyway and he's probably smarter than us too.

That LISK is one smart cookie and I just hope he's one of those people who are so smart until they are stupid.

I was studying some of the older cases last night & noticed something I had missed before about the Bellmore victim - Tanya Rush - who was found 6/27/08:

Rush, 39, had struggled with drug addiction but had attended at least one
substance-abuse program, a friend and relative said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/friends-family-recall-slain-mom-1.612298

I also found several other cases of torsos found in suitcases in New York --

6/30/03 - Asian man from Queens found in a suitcase
12/25/05 - torso & leg in a suitcase found at 5920 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY
3/9/07 - female torso at Harbor Island beach
10/3/08 - body found in a suitcase

That LISK is one smart cookie and I just hope he's one of those people who are so smart until they are stupid.

I believe he made that key mistake back in early May of 2010 when he called the Gilbert family. "He who has a hole in his pocket ...."

I was studying some of the older cases last night & noticed something I had missed before about the Bellmore victim - Tanya Rush - who was found 6/27/08:

Rush, 39, had struggled with drug addiction but had attended at least one
substance-abuse program, a friend and relative said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/friends-family-recall-slain-mom-1.612298

I also found several other cases of torsos found in suitcases in New York --

6/30/03 - Asian man from Queens found in a suitcase
12/25/05 - torso & leg in a suitcase found at 5920 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY
3/9/07 - female torso at Harbor Island beach
10/3/08 - body found in a suitcase

Can you link the articles (if any) concerning these victims? I believe some if not all of these victims are related to LISK. I was aware of Tonya Rush being found in a suitcase. Also, the victim that was found in Hempstead, was not that body in a suitcase too?

There are some things that we shouldn't post--actually a lot of things. What if LISK has subscribed to this thread? We have expounded and speculated a wealth of information here and I would hate for this to be helpful for him. Does anybody else wonder about this? We could be helping him to stay on his p's and q's. For a case like this, I think there should be a closed group for committed LISK sleuthers. It would dishearten me to know that he is gleening insight into the investigation from us. But then again, he's smarter than the cops and knows it all anyway and he's probably smarter than us too.

Thanks SS. I edited my post to make it more vague.

wm

I believe he made that key mistake back in early May of 2010 when he called the Gilbert family. "He who has a hole in his pocket ...."

Well, it sure hasn't been solely instrumental in capturing him. By the way, do you think he'll be captured in the near future like in the next few months or do you think it may take place in a couple of years from now?

Can you link the articles (if any) concerning these victims? I believe some if not all of these victims are related to LISK. I was aware of Tonya Rush being found in a suitcase. Also, the victim that was found in Hempstead, was not that body in a suitcase too?

I found them on www.newslibrary.com - searching New York state with keyword "dismembered"

Well, it sure hasn't been solely instrumental in capturing him. By the way, do you think he'll be captured in the near future like in the next few months or do you think it may take place in a couple of years from now?

I think we got em. I think he was under excellent surveillance for a year or more, he was able to keep his "cool" for this long, then he couldn't control himself any longer. I think they needed hard evidence that they weren't going to get forensically. I think he returned to SG in the past 10 days to express his anger and frustration.

There were a couple cars being pulled over on ocean parkway yesterday around 4:45 pm... seemed out of the norm.

I think we got em. I think he was under excellent surveillance for a year or more, he was able to keep his "cool" for this long, then he couldn't control himself any longer. I think they needed hard evidence that they weren't going to get forensically. I think he returned to SG in the past 10 days to express his anger and frustration.

There were a couple cars being pulled over on ocean parkway yesterday around 4:45 pm... seemed out of the norm.
that would be awesome if it's the case. these monsters. they prey on people they deem the throwaways. the dregs. It makes me sick.

I don't know why I think that he has recently dumped SG. Not necessarily in the past few days but I do think he held onto her for a while or relocated her remains to Gilgo if indeed she is there.

We need to be able to post without any restraints in terms of ideas, observations etc. I now realize the importance of having a closed group.

Yes, I regret WS shut down the private social groups. It was nice to be able to share ideas outside of the public forum and not worry about the perp reading our ideas. The safety aspect also concerns me as we are discussing a bonafied psychopath here. MOO

wm

Yes, I regret WS shut down the private social groups. It was nice to be able to share ideas outside of the public forum and not worry about the perp reading our ideas. The safety aspect also concerns me as we are discussing a bonafied psychopath here. MOO

wm

I didn't know WS catered to such groups at one time. However, I think with this case they really need to make an exception.

I didn't know WS catered to such groups at one time. However, I think with this case they really need to make an exception.

I am sure Tricia had a good reason for discontinuing the private social groups. They were invite only so it enabled us to discuss things we dare not discuss on the public forums. It's the safety issue that bothers me. Sigh.

Any ideas? I have a couple. Will be in touch. :)

wm

I am sure Tricia had a good reason for discontinuing the private social groups. They were invite only so it enabled us to discuss things we dare not discuss on the public forums. It's the safety issue that bothers me. Sigh.

Any ideas? I have a couple. Will be in touch. :)

wm

A private facebook group? Invited members should be those who have been keeping this thread alive consistently which is only a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove