NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has arrested the bus stop kidnapper. No other details about the arrest at this time. I ant post link because I am on my phone but go to 7online.com.

LE has arrested the bus stop kidnapper. No other details about the arrest at this time. I ant post link because I am on my phone but go to 7online.com.

Well we knew that was coming. Thankfully this guy was totally incompetent.

His alleged age. The abduction occurring days after torso found in Yonkers. Abduction on Long Island. Pressconferences after being nonexistent for 2 months first announcing 1 killer theory and sg is not related to 10 victims. then next day scpd received info which requires a search for shannon on gilgo. I think one or two things happened: some form of communication was in a pocket of the torso suitcase and/or the kidnapper stated something clueful to the abducted woman. But hey, what do I know?

Who knows, you might be right. If it turns out you are, I think Truthspider owes the Docs family a nice gift basket.

Well, I don,t believe the dr is the sk but he is on the creepy side. I can see how he would be suspected.

Wow! So 7online.com is saying they arrested the Kings Park Kidnapper and Flukeyou is saying that detectives arrested someone leaving West Oak Beach at about 3PM Friday. What a coincidence. I wonder if this is the same person.

Wow! So 7online.com is saying they arrested the Kings Park Kidnapper and Flukeyou is saying that detectives arrested someone leaving West Oak Beach at about 3PM Friday. What a coincidence. I wonder if this is the same person.

I was thinking the same thing....

I don't think the bus stop kidnapper is the SK. That happened in Nassau county and a completely different SOP.

I also don't think Fluke knows a single thing. He doesn't know very obvious, specific facts that he should if he is really "in the know".

Yet Long Islanders know there is a seamy side to the suburbs. The Customs and Enforcement office charged seven L.I. defendants in the Bonanno and Gambino crime families this week with importing Russian and Eastern European sex workers for local strip clubs like The Scene in Commack.
source: After a year Where is the Gilgo Beach Killer

the Scene club in Commack is five minutes to the Holiday Inn Express hotel in Hauppauge where two of the G4 victims are linked to.

The Cheetah Club in NYC is also linked to the mob arrest. It is on 43rd st in NYC. Also five minutes to where SG and other victims have last been.

Apologies if this has been discussed before:

Coletti on when he saw last saw MP. Where did MP go in Oak Beach that neither Coletti nor his wife saw MP come back out the gate, even while LE was there?

http://jjfieldnotes.blogspot.com/

That's a good find. From the looks of bing's bird's eye view it seems like it would be relatively easy to drive to the end of Hawser drive and exit through the brush to some beach access trails, one of which extends to the clover leaf of robert moses park way. But why would he do this? Did something go terribly wrong?

I still the MP being responsible for SG's death is more plausible than the SK living in the neighborhood or SG drowning. Another factor to this is his prior record. If he got caught for being SG's driver from her call to the police would it mean prison time?

Well if he was making that connection then, well....i dunno, i still don't understand.

I am just reading thru and had to stop here, although I am super excited about the arrest....

there is weirdly a nexxus between animals and serial killing, also think of our favorite animal control sadist...BTK...

things to give some thought to.:seeya:

Can you post a link to the "Flukeyou" post? Navigating that site is a nightmare and I can't find anything recent by him. Even though it seems it's not true, I'm interested in reading it...thanks!

I am just reading thru and had to stop here, although I am super excited about the arrest....

there is weirdly a nexxus between animals and serial killing, also think of our favorite animal control sadist...BTK...

things to give some thought to.:seeya:

There's no connection whatsoever between dog-fighting, dogs, animals or anything like that and the LISK. That's really far-reaching. I don't want to criticize because God knows maybe my ideas aren't necessarily Sherlock Holmes-worthy either, but linking dog-fighting to the SK because he used the word "half-breed" is preposterous, in my opinion, and a waste of time to even discuss further, (although I'm discussing it now, haha...!)

The guy is a mysogynist who wants to debase and dehumanize and humiliate his victims. His contempt and hatred are a given from his acts alone, but the fact that he taunted a relative of a victim and the manner in which he did it underscores that. His use of the word "half-breed" is just another way of debasing the victim, nothing more. No surprise this pig would be racist on top of it all. (As someone else wrote earlier - I haven't heard that word used since Cher sang it in the 70's - who even uses it today?! I mean really! It's not just racist but it's anachronistic and ignorant! Duh! Maybe the SK isn't as smart as we're been thinking. He sounds kind of stupid and backward to me.)

There's no connection whatsoever between dog-fighting, dogs, animals or anything like that and the LISK. That's really far-reaching. I don't want to criticize because God knows maybe my ideas aren't necessarily Sherlock Holmes-worthy either, but linking dog-fighting to the SK because he used the word "half-breed" is preposterous, in my opinion, and a waste of time to even discuss further, (although I'm discussing it now, haha...!)

The guy is a mysogynist who wants to debase and dehumanize and humiliate his victims. His contempt and hatred are a given from his acts alone, but the fact that he taunted a relative of a victim and the manner in which he did it underscores that. His use of the word "half-breed" is just another way of debasing the victim, nothing more. No surprise this pig would be racist on top of it all. (As someone else wrote earlier - I haven't heard that word used since Cher sang it in the 70's - who even uses it today?! I mean really! It's not just racist but it's anachronistic and ignorant! Duh! Maybe the SK isn't as smart as we're been thinking. He sounds kind of stupid and backward to me.)

I never said there was I was just being fair..and that was me who posted about the Cher song...Halfbreed.

ok here's a weird what if for Shannan...

could she have ripped off JB for something he didn't want mentioned to police?

could she have hidden the drugs and called the cops to get her out of there?

it could explain her over the top fear... She was at JB's for quite some time...he says they didn't have sex..so what was going on? why did she think they were going to kill her?

could she have been trying to pull a fast one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove