NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here's a weird what if for Shannan...

could she have ripped off JB for something he didn't want mentioned to police?

could she have hidden the drugs and called the cops to get her out of there?

it could explain her over the top fear... She was at JB's for quite some time...he says they didn't have sex..so what was going on? why did she think they were going to kill her?

could she have been trying to pull a fast one?

Its possible. It could be that she wanted paid and figured JB would panic and fork over the money to get her to leave if she called the police. Saying someone is trying to kill you would definitely up the priority of the police response. I also wonder if there was some bad drug interactions with medication or maybe the batch of illegal drugs was bad or didn't sit right with her. Even some really potent weed could make someone that smokes regularly wig out if the setting is wrong.

Two strangers, a creepy run down house, and a community on a remote barrier island could all add to the negative setting. Add to that a stranger that is getting pissed that you won't leave because you want paid for something you didn't do...

I never said there was I was just being fair..and that was me who posted about the Cher song...Halfbreed.

IMHO, the person who called Melissa's little sister and called her a 'half breed' dated himself. I betcha he is fiftyish. The song by Cher was the first thing that came to my mind as I haven't heard that term in years. Nowadays folks say 'mixed race'. But then again, we are dealing with someone without a conscience who doesn't think like most people:/

There's no connection whatsoever between dog-fighting, dogs, animals or anything like that and the LISK. That's really far-reaching. I don't want to criticize because God knows maybe my ideas aren't necessarily Sherlock Holmes-worthy either, but linking dog-fighting to the SK because he used the word "half-breed" is preposterous, in my opinion, and a waste of time to even discuss further, (although I'm discussing it now, haha...!)
<snip>

I believe the connection to be WRT Jessica Taylor's Remy's Angel tattoo and the Remy connection to dog fighting (there was quite a bit of discussion on that a few threads ago).

IMHO, the person who called Melissa's little sister and called her a 'half breed' dated himself. I betcha he is fiftyish. The song by Cher was the first thing that came to my mind as I haven't heard that term in years. Nowadays folks say 'mixed race'. But then again, we are dealing with someone without a conscience who doesn't think like most people:/

Kinda along the lines of "calling card"??

Kings Park Kidnapper Caught

Man charged in Great Neck bus stop kidnapping

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...neck-bus-stop-kidnapping-1.3363793?print=true

Kings Point police officers have arrested a man suspected of abducting a woman at gunpoint from a Great Neck bus stop two weeks ago after he approached another woman at a bus stop this week who recognized him from a police sketch, Nassau County police said.

The Great Neck man was charged with kidnapping and sexual abuse after he was identified by the victim of the Nov. 21 abduction, police said.

"We consider this man a dangerous individual," Steven Skrynecki, chief of department for the Nassau County police, said Saturday. "This is clearly predatory activity."

Police said the suspect pulled up to a bus stop in front of the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point early Thursday evening and tried to start a conversation with a woman who was waiting there.

But she had heard of the earlier incident and recognized him from the sketch on fliers distributed in the area, police said.

After she refused to speak with him, the man drove away, but she took down his license plate number and called police, Skrynecki said.

A short time later, officers stopped the suspect's car near the intersection of Middle Neck and Beach roads and arrested him, police said.

Police said the Nov. 21 abduction began when the suspect sat on a bench next to a 38-year-old woman, then told her to get into his car and showed her a handgun.

"She reported that the male stopped at the bus stop, produced a handgun and demanded that she get in the car," Skrynecki said. "Fearful for her life, she complied with this individual."

The man then drove her around the Great Neck area for about 30 minutes and sexually abused her, Skrynecki said. Eventually, he let her go near the Great Neck railroad station.

Saturday, police carried out search warrants in an effort to learn more about the suspect.

"We have concerns that there may have been other incidents that went unreported," Skrynecki said. "We are looking for anyone who may have had contact with him."

Its possible. It could be that she wanted paid and figured JB would panic and fork over the money to get her to leave if she called the police. Saying someone is trying to kill you would definitely up the priority of the police response. I also wonder if there was some bad drug interactions with medication or maybe the batch of illegal drugs was bad or didn't sit right with her. Even some really potent weed could make someone that smokes regularly wig out if the setting is wrong.

Two strangers, a creepy run down house, and a community on a remote barrier island could all add to the negative setting. Add to that a stranger that is getting pissed that you won't leave because you want paid for something you didn't do...
Shannan was bipolar and was on medication for that, medications should never be taken in combination with alcohol or illegal drugs. Not only could really potent marijuana possibly cause issues but alot of growers 'lace' marijuana with stronger drugs like cocaine.

Does anyone know exactly what the name of the medicine she was on?
Also, dident JB give her the money in an attempt to make her leave his house? I recall hearing that he did offer her at least some money, maybe not the amount she wanted.

But what if Shannan sat around doing blow for an hour or two and then went to that bathroom and took like an ounce and stuffed it in her pants...

thats alot of coke...she would not want to share it with PAK..she would want to get away hide it and then get out of there..either by cop or thumb...maybe return in a day or two to get it.

maybe they were on to her and holding her in the house...then they ratted her to Pak.
I bet they were missing drugs....makes total sense to me...

maybe it wasn't just a beating she was trying to avoid.

what if she tried to hitch a ride out and od'd in someones car...

jesus.

The Great Neck/Kings Point, NY Kidnapper's name is SIRUS KASHIMALLAK.
This is his bizz :

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005165909809/KASHI+IMPORTS+INC-GREAT+NECK-NY

KASHI IMPORTS INC
Address:
98 CUTTERMILL RD STE 458

Great Neck, New York 11021

USA

Phone: (516) 829-1626

Classification:
Jewelry, Watch, Precious Stone, and Precious Metal Merchant Wholesalers

State of Incorporation: NY
Est. Total Employees: 4
Est. Years in Business: 19
Est. Total Sales: $500,000

I have reseached his + relatives home adresses, and found no adresses located in the Babylon, Oak/Gilgo Beach area.

One poster made the mistake and now others are repeating it;

There is no KINGS PARK abductor/kidnapper. It all took place in KINGS POINT !!

Sorry but it's as annoying as someone saying that a crime took place in New Mexico when in fact it took place in New Jersey (and then having everyone else refer to it as the New Mexico crime).

Kings Park and Kings Point aren't even in the same county.

"Kashimallak" is a last name with origins in IRAN. The first name "Sirus" is also popular in IRAN.

http://www.geni.com/search?names=KASHIMALLAK

http://www.geni.com/people/Elias-Kashimallak/6000000000210384572

http://ir.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Sirus/+

The United States is home to 60,000&#8211;80,000 Iranian Jews, most of whom have settled in the Greater Los Angeles area and in Great Neck, New York.
Source Here/url]

I feel for the Great Neck Jewish community. This is one of the most upper-class neighborhoods in the United States. To have this monster cruising their streets is horrific.

One poster made the mistake and now others are repeating it;

There is no KINGS PARK abductor/kidnapper. It all took place in KINGS POINT !!

Sorry but it's as annoying as someone saying that a crime took place in New Mexico when in fact it took place in New Jersey (and then having everyone else refer to it as the New Mexico crime).

Kings Park and Kings Point aren't even in the same county.

Thanks for correcting me, I have now changed the name of the kidnapping location in my previous post.

Big sigh... and Not-So-Big-Surprise that LE now thinks it is one SK that is responsible for the bodies found thus far. IMHO, we now need to focus on the hard clues we have in SG's disappearance. I do NOT believe that she fell into the ocean or had some unrelated mishap to this case. SG is a victim to the same perp IMHO. Does it seem improbable that a Craigs List hooker would fall victim to an area that many other CL's hookers had been murdered??? Not to me.... seems sort of obvious. LE is still saying that they believe SG is not a victim of the same SK. The same LE department previously said they did not think it was a single SK, and they recently announce that it IS the same SK.... hmmm... Going back into lurk mode to review the hard data that we have. This case is not forgotten.... there are a lot of us who refuse to give up.

LE is still saying that they believe SG is not a victim of the same SK...

Hello Reannan. Hope all is well with you.

Just want to bring you up to speed with the latest developments (this case has had so many twists and this week has seen some crazy ones).

As of Tuesday evening LE was saying that SG being in the area was a coincidence but on Wednesday morning they came into some information that made them immediately change their opinion. Not only do they now thing that SG is a victim of the same circumstances as the other bodies found, they also think that it is likely that she is dead and buried somewhere among the underbrush in the Gilgo Beach area. They announced that searches for her body will be taking place in the near future.

Gambino Crime family linked to trafficking prostitutes through Craigslist;

He went to the feds and betrayed his associates because he didn't want to get in any deeper with trafficking underage girls through craigslist, a source said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gam...stitution-ring-article-1.165876#ixzz1fXcJv2Lu

I keep trying to bring this to everyone's attention but half of you are sold on this being some lone 50 year old freak and of course some of you refuse to accept that these crimes were committed by anyone other than Dr. CPH. I've been shot down every time I bring up organized crime because even many Long Islanders refuse to pull their head out of the sand and accept that all sorts of crime families (Italian, Russian, Radical Muslim, Asian, etc...) are alive and potent here in New York (and especially on Long Island). This week there was another major crime bust that links the mob to the sex trade industry. As I mentioned in a previous post, at least two of the strip clubs being controlled by the mob in connection with their sex trade operation are located only five minutes away from locations where many of our victims last frequented. I tried to explain that the mob uses these strip clubs as a place to recruit young woman for prostitution. Nobody seemed to listen, care or even acknowledge this to be true so here is the proof that I knew was out there;

Allged Gambino soldier Thomas Orefice is accused of hatching the scheme to recruit young women from various strip clubs to work as prostitutes. Prosecutors say Orefice advertised the girls, ranging in age from 15 to 19, on Craigslist with ads that included the phone number of Gambino madam Suzanne Porcelli.

Porcelli set up the appointments, and Orefice&#8217;s crew members drove the women to their bookings, waited for them and took half the cash, prosecutors say. As a sideline, Orefice made these same women available to gamblers who played poker at his illegal high-stakes games, prosecutors charge.
-Gambino Prostitution Ring

Another source;

Mafia Guilty Pleas of All 14 &#8220;Made&#8221; Members And Associates of The Gambino Organized Crime Family of La Cosa Nostra In Manhattan NY.

Wednesday morning the Feds made their arrests. As I pointed out originally, there is a link between one or more of the mobsters who were arrested and Oak Beach. This link exists. you just need to Google the names of those arrested. I tried telling everyone this but once again I was mocked or ignored. Then Flukeyou posts on the LISK board that someone was arrested from the West side of Oak Beach by officers with drawn guns and many of you pay attention to that statement trying to stretch so far as to think that it could have been the arrest of the Kings Point abductor. All searches of media as well as local police blotters have not turned up any info on the arrest at Oak Beach.

Anyone ever stop to think that possibly it was the Feds arresting one of the mob members?

So the feds make these mob arrests Wednesday morning (for an operation that we know is connected to sex trafficking via Craigslist and that operates at at least two locations that are very close to where many of our victims were last seen) and by Wednesday evening we have SCPD announcing that based upon new information obtained WEDNESDAY MORNING they can now link SG to the rest of the bodies and must also resume searching for her because the new information obtained Wednesday morning suggests that she is buried among the underbrush at Gilgo.

Surprise, Surprise.

Many of us have been curious as to under what circumstances two of our victims would feel so comfortable to leave their cell phones behind. I tell you this... in the world of prostitution, the safest place a girl could feel comfortable with would be at a Mob-organized high-stakes gambling party. You need to go back and watch a few episodes of the Sopranos to envision the caliber of the guests who could possibly be in attendance at such prestigious events. ALC was lured by the promise of a high payout. This is the sort of secret event that everyone in her business knows could deliver her that. Leaving her cell phone behind would not at all be a problem for her because it would just be understood that cell phones contain cameras (and at those gatherings, cameras are strictly an no-no). Also, not telling anyone where she was going would also be understood.

I realize that I may have just spent the last twenty minutes writing yet another post that will most likely be mocked or ignored. I know we all have our theories. If I am far off track then so be it. All I have to say is that I do know one thing from my childhood roots in Bensonhurst;

Nothing goes on in a neighborhood that a crime family is not aware who is behind it. If a crime is committed and the mob is not responsible, you can be sure that they will make it their business to find out who was. Awareness of the neighborhood = strength. I know many of you don't believe in this stuff but those of you who do will understand when I say that the mob isn't always bad. Sometimes they provide a layer of protection for a community that LE simply can never provide. So when a murder occurs on their watch, it is a sign of weakness if they can't pinpoint who is responsible. That's why they would find out who is responsible if it's not one of their crew. So if Manorville & Gilgo Beach are not dumping grounds for the Mob, then it is still highly likely that members of the mob are aware of who potentially is linked/responsible for these murders.

Either way, you cannot deny the possibility that the police obtained new information as a result of the FBI arrests/raids Wednesday morning. You also can no longer mock me by saying that the mob doesn't exist any more or that their crimes are not related to prostitutes who advertise online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025