Deceased/Not Found NY - Mahfuza Rahman, 30, Manhattan, NYC, 9 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just find this to be so scary. I know her personally and it worries me to death! She just got hired to become a nurse at Bellevue in the child psych unit not even a year. This was and is her dream job. It pains me so much to know that she is missing. Any other updates?! I have been looking through platforms to see if any but none. I have also been in contact with our collegues at Bellevue and they are questioning everyone. Ugh!

:grouphug:

FYI I have been in close contact with her cousin who resides here and lives in queens, I will definitely keep you guys posted on any other information. But so far her husband told her mother that she left with another man. I'm not sure if what he said is true as his stories too are conflicting. But any info you guys get or I get I will share. Thank you all and have a great day

Misstlee, contact an admin about being verified as an insider. Welcome to Websleuths!

" her husband told her mother that she left with another man. "

That's what they all say. The stupid part is that they actually think that decent people are foolish enough to take their word for it. Stick around Websleuths for a while and see how old that excuse gets!

Glad you are here!

I definitely agree. What's crazy is he told her fellow collegues and police that she left to Bangladesh to take care of her parents who were in a bad accident. I wish the detectives will just hurry up and find this man who seems to have an answer in all of this. Mahfuza never really spoke about her husband , yet she always was very humble and spoke when spoken to . When she got comfortable with you the conversations were that of normal co workers and friends. I just wish she was found, I am always up at night thinking and wishing there was something more I could do.

are her parents actually alive? Are their any siblings in US, Canada or anywhere else?
Pipes may have burst when power was turned off.......just rambling on that guys.....

Have a real bad feeling on this.....when LE goes thru phone and computer records there will be alot more to tell

Oh and last question----------was she a student at Hunter College ? I ask b/c when I graduated college , I had to surrender my school ID in order to receive my diploma.

Parents are alive and reside in Bangladesh . As far as siblings I know of one close cousin who tried contacting her best friend who I am friends with on fb looking for her. But that's all I have since I spoke to her.

Welcome, Misstlee!
I wish it were under better circumstances. Your friend sounds like a lovely lady. Her husband...not so much.
The fact that he has told different stories to different people is quite troubling.
As others in the thread have noted, following many of these cases...there are certain red flags we look for.

I am hoping for the safe return of Mahfuza.

:wagon:

Yes she was attending hunter to continue her nursing degree . BSN to be exact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back