DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
MJ was last seen leaving the Hudson Falls Middle School in Kingsbury on Wednesday as school let out for the day. She was wearing blue jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt with pink lettering

Deputies search for missing Hudson Falls 12-year-old

<modsnipped- removed photo>

Last edited by a moderator:
An Amber Alert was issued around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, nearly 24 hours after MJ was last seen.

Deputies believe MJ may have been abducted on Oak Street in Hudson Falls.

Deputies believe she may be with two Hispanic men in a red two-door Ford Mustang sedan that may be headed to New York City. MJ may be in imminent danger of serious injury or death.

There was no description on the car's license plates.

Amber Alert issued for missing Hudson Falls 12-year-old

I'm glad to see that someone posted about this. She is only 12 years old and from a neighboring town.

She was described as a black female, about 5 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing light red jeans, a white tank top and a light-colored backpack with a design on it.

Police believe she may have gotten into a newer model red, two-door Ford Mustang sedan with two men on Oak Street in Hudson Falls, around 3 p.m., the sheriff said. Police termed the case a "possible child abduction."

The girl's cellphone was "pinged" by its service provider Wednesday night after she was reported missing, and it was located near Sloatsburg, Rockland County, officials said.

LOCAL AMBER ALERT FOR A MISSING 12 YEAR OLD GIRL from HUDSON FALLS, NY. Please share.

MJ
Age now: 12
Sex: Female
Skin: Black
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 115 lbs
Description: Last seen wearing light red jeans, white tank top, light colored backpack with design

The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone who may have seen MJ after school or have information of her whereabouts to contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at (518) 747-4623 or the New York State missing persons clearing house at NYS Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3543

42627544_10156612228983766_7886098565829754880_n.jpg
42638678_10156612229013766_2688580902308544512_n.jpg

Keeping my eye on this one and my eye's peeled. This is a local story for me so I got the alert on my phone mid-day at work and I saw all the electronic signs on the way home flashing Amber Alert. They had even placed temporary signs throughout the area so they're definitely getting the word out. One thing I did note is the alerts have no info on them... they just say "Amber Alert Call 511" which is atypical. Usually they would include a description of a the vehicle at the very least.

The post above mentions that her cell was pinged in Sloatsburg which is about 1.5-2 hours south of me so it definitely sounds like their thought that she's headed toward NYC is correct.

The vehicle and two subjects were found in the New York City area Thursday night. MJ was not found with them. She was last seen in the area of the Staten Island Ferry between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Thursday.

AMBER Alert issued after child abduction in Washington County

Oh how unfair! MJ , you're in my thoughts. Please don't let this be like case in Florida where the little girl was never found. :( Please let her be found quickly!!!

It’s so annoying how the Mollie Tibbitt’s of the world end up with 30 threads and this 12 y/o active Amber Alert gains no momentum at all. Thinking of you MJ and bumping this thread up to the top for exposure. <3

Keeping my eye on this one and my eye's peeled. This is a local story for me so I got the alert on my phone mid-day at work and I saw all the electronic signs on the way home flashing Amber Alert. They had even placed temporary signs throughout the area so they're definitely getting the word out. One thing I did note is the alerts have no info on them... they just say "Amber Alert Call 511" which is atypical. Usually they would include a description of a the vehicle at the very least.

The post above mentions that her cell was pinged in Sloatsburg which is about 1.5-2 hours south of me so it definitely sounds like their thought that she's headed toward NYC is correct.
Sounds like I'm near you, LLL. I got the Amber alert today as well. This indeed doesn't sound good, but am going to hope beyond hope it ends well!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back