Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't the DNA results have been confirmed if it was one the missing parties from Florida by now? Wouldn't their families have to be notified so that they could have services for them & receive what is left of their remains? Sorry, just can't figure this out.

From the link

News 4 has confirmed that the two bodies found in the burned out van on Tonawanda Street in September were in fact the two parents of three year old Noelvin, who was found alone on a porch more than a half-mile away from the van.

A week after the burned out van was found, federal agents found human remains miles away in a fire pit on Box Avenue. That was nine weeks ago and anthropology tests are still being done to determine whether or not they are or are not Roman.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office is now leading this investigation, but is not commenting publicly about whether an arrest is coming soon, or whether the suspects may already be in custody on other charges.

Wouldn't the DNA results have been confirmed if it was one the missing parties from Florida by now? Wouldn't their families have to be notified so that they could have services for them & receive what is left of their remains? Sorry, just can't figure this out.
Results are back...the remains are the parents.

Source link?
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The human remains found inside a burned-out vehicle in Buffalo have been identified as the parents of Noelvin, the boy found on a porch nearby, according to WFTV.

The ABC-affiliate in Orlando reports the families of Nicole Plaud and Miguel Valentin-Colon confirmed that the couple from Florida was found dead in the burned vehicle back in September.

It is still unclear how the couple died.

The families tell WFTV that Valentin-Colon was buried in Puerto Rico and Plaud was cremated in Orlando.

There has been no word on the whereabouts of the couple’s friend, Dhamyl Roman-Audiffred.

Plaud and Valentin-Colon’s son, 3-year-old Noelvin, was found in a box on the porch of a home. He has been in the care of his grandmother back in Florida.

Buffalo police have released video that identifies persons of interest. The identities of the persons of interest remain unknown.

I’m still wondering if that was Damy running from the scene with the little boy and maybe a “friend” from NY. I don’t think Damy is alive anymore, I wouldn’t be surprised if his are the remains in the fire pit. Did the three escape the car-fire scene, drop off the boy and then damy was taken elsewhere and murdered and burned? Could it really only be the one person seen running away? I’m so intrigued by this horrific case and I feel for all the families involved and hope they find some peace. I don’t know if anyone will ever receive the answers of what really went down that night..

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The human remains found inside a burned-out vehicle in Buffalo have been identified as the parents of Noelvin, the boy found on a porch nearby, according to WFTV.

The families tell WFTV that Valentin-Colon was buried in Puerto Rico and Plaud was cremated in Orlando.

This always makes me a little more sad for victims who were lovers when remains are split up. RIP. I hope they can catch and prosecute who did it (because I think they know)

Praying for comfort and peace for the families and friends. Hope this can be resolved soon. Poor little guy lost his family ,needs to be able to be safe and move on with his life. Grand mother must be a strong woman. Thank God he had her MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back