NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible a "date" she invited over after an evening out together killed her--and dragged her body outside of the house to dispose of it. John Robert Charlton did exactly that to Ingrid Lyne in Seattle in 2016...but the threatening text message to her husband supposedly targeting the entire family seems to suggest revenge rather than an opportunistic and random killing.

It does seem odd. The son was found by the police on the top floor of the home, though, so perhaps his room is on the top floor, and she suspected that he would either be asleep at 11 p.m. (when she allegedly returned home) or would not leave his room at that hour, and would be unable to hear any activity on the first floor.

All MOO.
Maybe she didn't bring him in and he just busted in. I would doubt he's there at 4:30am while her kid is upstairs and her husband was on a flight home. Sounds like a set up. But why her?

It's possible a "date" she invited over after an evening out together killed her--and dragged her body outside of the house to dispose of it. John Robert Charlton did exactly that to Ingrid Lyne in Seattle in 2016...but the threatening text message to her husband supposedly targeting the entire family seems to suggest revenge rather than an opportunistic and random killing.
I think it's simply an effort to mislead.

Not all men are tall. The person looks like they’re straining forward with knees bent because of the weight of the bag.
I think a killer would purposely choose a bag that belongs to someone else.

I’m getting Patsy Ramsey vibes from the threat to kill the whole family.

I suspect the police have known who did this from day one. This back-and-forth with conflicting information may be keeping the killer off-balance. Incriminating texts or recorded conversations are always good to have in court. MOO

This is gonna sound crazy, but I've been looking at the picture of the person pulling the bag and the one of the whole family together. The younger kid, something about his leg structure and stance just bares a ton of similarity to what I see in the picture of the bag being pulled.

Picture 1 vs Picture 4 on the slide...

Video shows 'killer dragging bag on street before mom's body found inside'

Neighbors said in early article that she was out in her backyard when she came home. They didn’t mention anyone else with her. Maybe JMO the attacker confronted her out back & forced her inside w/o “break in”

That LE leak(?) that she “lied” & went on a date not to a show - weird. What do they mean by “a date” if it couldn’t include a show? Sounded like a lot of speculation MOO

There was reference to tweet by victim’s husband praising a book that’s critical of Rusha pres VP. Not sure if that was indicative of actual lead or just more speculation?

As for the figure with the duffel bag …. i wonder if it’s v distorted. IMO looks so small, like not even a teenager. Could it be angle or compression or something has it looking off?

This is gonna sound crazy, but I've been looking at the picture of the person pulling the bag and the one of the whole family together. The younger kid, something about his leg structure and stance just bares a ton of similarity to what I see in the picture of the bag being pulled.

Picture 1 vs Picture 4 on the slide...

Video shows 'killer dragging bag on street before mom's body found inside'

I so don’t want this to be the son! 13 is closer to a child than a teenager.
I suppose a child could be told to dispose of his mother’s body and to frightened and in shock and afraid to say no. MOO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the bag came from the house, right?

So she's murdered in the house, put into a bag, and dragged down the road.

That makes no sense for someone outside the family to do. That's something someone does to create distance from the house, because they don't want to be there with the body.

It's messy, risky, and pointless otherwise.
It looks like a kid or a little guy. She was foreign. Hungarian I believe. Could it be related to what's going in Ukraine? Did he set her up? I get ur point. Good point.

Neighbors said in early article that she was out in her backyard when she came home. They didn’t mention anyone else with her. Maybe JMO the attacker confronted her out back & forced her inside w/o “break in”

That LE leak(?) that she “lied” & went on a date not to a show - weird. What do they mean by “a date” if it couldn’t include a show? Sounded like a lot of speculation MOO

There was reference to tweet by victim’s husband praising a book that’s critical of Rusha pres VP. Not sure if that was indicative of actual lead or just more speculation?

As for the figure with the duffel bag …. i wonder if it’s v distorted. IMO looks so small, like not even a teenager. Could it be angle or compression or something has it looking off?

It looks as if the figure suddenly realized that they were walking past a doorway that might have a ring doorbell and quickly turned to look at the camera. Perhaps they were familiar with the route?

I so don’t want this to be the son! 13 is closer to a child than a teenager.
I suppose a child could be told to dispose of his mother’s body and to frightened and in shock and afraid to say no. MOO
I was looking at precedent, and I quickly found 4 cases where 13 year olds had murdered their mothers. Three of those killings were over video games, and only one involved a gun.

Whoever killed her almost certainly dumped her, and the image seems to match a young person, as does the behavior.

They did release him though, so who knows.

It looks like a kid or a little guy. She was foreign. Hungarian I believe. Could it be related to what's going in Ukraine? Did he set her up? I get ur point. Good point.

Very good observation. The husband’s tweet from that day mentioned being at a college with his son and then in the next breath talked about Putin. Or a book about Putin or something. With what’s going on in the world anything could happen.

Someone made the point earlier that if they wanted to kill the entire family then why did they leave a 13-year-old son sleeping upstairs? Also a good observation.

That leads me back to the question of why would a killer who was a stranger bundle the bloody body in a duffel bag and drag it away from the house? They probably left it where they did because they couldn’t drag it any further. Nope, I think this was an inside job. MOO

I think it's simply an effort to mislead.
I agree. I think she went out with friends and that’s it. I don’t believe she was on a date.

I find this statement from LE odd.

The couple's younger 13-year-old son was found on the top floor of their home after police traced the bloodstains back to the neighborhood, according to The Post. The NYPD doesn't believe he left the home overnight.

MOO

I agree. I think she went out with friends and that’s it. I don’t believe she was on a date.

I find this statement from LE odd.

The couple's younger 13-year-old son was found on the top floor of their home after police traced the bloodstains back to the neighborhood, according to The Post. The NYPD doesn't believe he left the home overnight.

MOO
Yeah, I take that to mean they don't believe he was involved. The question is if that's true or not.

I was looking at precedent, and I quickly found 4 cases where 13 year olds had murdered their mothers. Three of those killings were over video games, and only one involved a gun.

Whoever killed her almost certainly dumped her, and the image seems to match a young person, as does the behavior.

They did release him though, so who knows.

But she was dismembered right? If so, that seems hard to believe a teenager could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member