NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No news. Darn.

Drove by her house today. Guess I was hoping to see her car there. It was not.
The house is still decorated for Christmas.

Where is she?

Momoffour------newspapers, mail etc left outside??????? Just curious if she stopped her mail or maybe had a PO box.
hhmmmmm.......any scrips she did not pick up???????

Momoffour------newspapers, mail etc left outside??????? Just curious if she stopped her mail or maybe had a PO box.
hhmmmmm.......any scrips she did not pick up???????

The house looks like someone is occupying it. Half of the driveway was shoveled and there were tire marks in the snow. IMO

I wouldn't know about the scripts.

I will wait for better weather and head over to Mama's for pizza and some snooping.

I think there are two apartments where Patricia lives--she and her daughter have one and another tenant in the other------------I guess the other tenant has been interviewed???

Good thought on scooting to Mama's for a "coke and a slice".....and a snoop (wink)............wonder if they have been told anything and if a Missing poster/s is anywhere to be seen??????????

No missing posters anywhere. No missing FB page. No posts on most family members' FB.
Not sure what this means. It is what it is.

I may just start my own Find Patricia Cabrera FB page. I can count on at least 5-10 people from here to join.

I may just start my own Find Patricia Cabrera FB page. I can count on at least 5-10 people from here to join.

Hold off for a couple of days. Someone is trying to get in touch with family. TIA

Keep your fingers crossed...we might be able to get some answers to the many questions we have. I must have stepped in dog poo or something to be that lucky. It turns out that a relative of mine, someone I haven't seen since she was a little girl, is facebook friends with someone who knows Patricia well. I just got finished sending her a very lengthy email with about 35 questions that she is going to forward to Patricia's friend. Hopefully she will be able to help us out with some of our questions.

On a side note, some info on Patricia's past history. The other night I located an address on Perry Street in Brentwood that has Patricia living there as early as 2000. If it's accurate, that means she's been living in the U.S. for at least 14 years.

Keep your fingers crossed...we might be able to get some answers to the many questions we have. I must have stepped in dog poo or something to be that lucky. It turns out that a relative of mine, someone I haven't seen since she was a little girl, is facebook friends with someone who knows Patricia well. I just got finished sending her a very lengthy email with about 35 questions that she is going to forward to Patricia's friend. Hopefully she will be able to help us out with some of our questions.

On a side note, some info on Patricia's past history. The other night I located an address on Perry Street in Brentwood that has Patricia living there as early as 2000. If it's accurate, that means she's been living in the U.S. for at least 14 years.

Great job, Droopy! Waiting anxiously.

Fingers crossed!

Great news, thanks!

Verified / Professional Posters

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some may have special inside knowledge about a case or be directly related to a player in the case. This is all extremely valuable information for the forum. However, we like to make sure that anyone posting as a professional in a specific area (doctor, lawyer, search and rescue, etc.), or as someone with inside information, truly is what/who they claim to be. Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified unless they wish to post inside or professional information. If you wish to become verified, please contact the owners at wsverify@xmission.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, and your phone number and a good time to call. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7735200

Have fliers been distributed near her home / workplace?

Bumping for Patricia.

The house looks like someone is occupying it. Half of the driveway was shoveled and there were tire marks in the snow. IMO

I wouldn't know about the scripts.

I will wait for better weather and head over to Mama's for pizza and some snooping.

BBM. Have you been able to head over to Mama's? I've been wondering if any posters are up around there.

BBM. Have you been able to head over to Mama's? I've been wondering if any posters are up around there.

Weather permitting...I will go there tomorrow. Though, we are expecting ANOTHER snow storm tonight.
When I was there in January, there were no posters up by Mama's and when I drove around Bayshore/Brentwood last week (and weeks prior) did not see any there either.

Thanks, Mom. :)

Momoffour------your post at #357--------no posters put up-makes me very curious----wonder if they were taken down purposefully, never put up or anything inbetween-----------Is it possible she has been located and LE is keeping mum or the family is not pursuing this???

Momoffour------your post at #357--------no posters put up-makes me very curious----wonder if they were taken down purposefully, never put up or anything inbetween-----------Is it possible she has been located and LE is keeping mum or the family is not pursuing this???

I was wondering the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07
Back