NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was her husband's name? When you click the link it just takes you to the main page.

Oh I'm sorry it's Not allowed but if you accept it to site at bottom. It should bring you to next page then click on search on top and click on judgements search. It takes a few minutes to download so be patient, then Just put her name in and it will pop up in few minutes.

Strange...I thought Cabrera was her maiden name.

I have deleted my post, due to that the info I posted probably was incorrect.
It was info concerning what Patricia Cabrera's maiden name is.
If I find the correct info I will post it.

Patricia M Cabrera's maiden name is, according to Ancestry.com, Womack :

NAME: Patricia M Cabrera
[Patricia Womack]
PHONE NUMBER: 968-7897
ADDRESS: xx Debora CT, Bay Shore, NY, 11706-4056 (1996)
[xx Ralph Ave, Brentwood, NY, 11717-2407 (1993)]
[xx Arlene Dr, Brentwood, NY, 11717-7402 (1996)]

How certain are you that it is the correct Patricia M. Cabrera? I can find info showing that name with ties to Womack and living in Bay Shore and Brentwood, but I'm coming up with someone who is 59. Could it be possible that it may be her mother? Womack doesn't sound much like a Spanish surname.

Oh I'm sorry it's Not allowed but if you accept it to site at bottom. It should bring you to next page then click on search on top and click on judgements search. It takes a few minutes to download so be patient, then Just put her name in and it will pop up in few minutes.

I'm having issues from my phone. Are you able to tell me if it matches the husband's name from the news article I posted earlier?

I'm having issues from my phone. Are you able to tell me if it matches the husband's name from the news article I posted earlier?

Not the same first name, but your link to that blog has me intrigued. I stayed up until around 2 am trying to find out more about that restaurant and the owners. What I found has me confused. I did a google search of the restaurants name + the address and I found a handful of links, but here is where it gets weird. When you open those links the information isn't there. A few links involve public notices for an alcohol license and an hours permit, yet I cant find those notices.

Here is where things get more coincidental. I came across a link about the restaurant and towards the bottom it shows people who shared it on twitter. One of the names is an E. Z. When I saw the last name, I thought to myself why does it sound familiar. So I looked at Patricia's Facebook and while there were no comments left by anyone with that last name, the last name does show up in the likes. I know Cabrera is a common last name and the other one is probably too, but add in that the restaurant is just opening up and it does make you wonder if it is possible it's her.

I found several different address where her and husband lived at.

https://kiosk.suffolkcountyny.gov/KioskWeb/Default.aspx

I can access that link and see the names, but can't open any of the index numbers. Do you have to have an account to open them up? There are three Patricia's in that link, but I don't think the Greenview Gardens judgment is her. It was filed in 1998, which would mean Patricia would have been around 18. I'm thinking the Southside Hospital judgment may be from the birth of her daughter.

How certain are you that it is the correct Patricia M. Cabrera? I can find info showing that name with ties to Womack and living in Bay Shore and Brentwood, but I'm coming up with someone who is 59. Could it be possible that it may be her mother? Womack doesn't sound much like a Spanish surname.

I based my info on the records link posted today the poster of that link said it showed several addresses on PC and her husband, but I guess that was not the correct PC.
I have now deleted the incorrect info I posted in Post #326.

I can access that link and see the names, but can't open any of the index numbers. Do you have to have an account to open them up? There are three Patricia's in that link, but I don't think the Greenview Gardens judgment is her. It was filed in 1998, which would mean Patricia would have been around 18. I'm thinking the Southside Hospital judgment may be from the birth of her daughter.

Yes I thinking she had her baby at Southside hospital. Keep clicking on the index number I tried 4x and it finally worked. But when you click on the index number wait a few minutes before you click on it again.

It doesn't match his name, its J++n and its not John, lol.

It doesn't match his name, its J++n and its not John, lol.

I was able to view the judgments and I cross referenced all the addresses through Spokeo. They all show both J.C. and P.C. being in their 50's, so it doesn't look like this is the right P.C.

Just tossing this out to keep the thread going.............have we discussed the possibility of Patricia's car being left at a college???? Lots of commuter schools on Long Island and for the most part parking lots are open to the public for sporting events and library use especially for state run schools.

Just tossing this out to keep the thread going.............have we discussed the possibility of Patricia's car being left at a college???? Lots of commuter schools on Long Island and for the most part parking lots are open to the public for sporting events and library use especially for state run schools.

Yes a college parking lot has been brought up. SCC has a campus in Selden, not far from Patricia's job and there is the campus in Brentwood, which is close to her home.

I was able to view the judgments and I cross referenced all the addresses through Spokeo. They all show both J.C. and P.C. being in their 50's, so it doesn't look like this is the right P.C.

Oh OK.

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to start a thread on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to start a thread on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use the "Post New Thread" on the left side of the "Missing" forum...on the left side, near the top of page. Then just follow the format used on existing threads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07
Back