NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good job Droopy!!

(I've been so busy today)!

Last night the possible theory of Patricia making it home last night was brought up. I took a look at that angle this morning. We don't know the exact route she took when she left the Centereach Mall to go home and there are many options to get from point A to point B. Regardless of which direction she traveled when she left, there is bound to be numerous locations with surveillance cameras that may have picked up her vehicle on the road in the Centereach area.

This morning I used street view to see if I could locate any places that may have cameras near her neighborhood. I found many possibilities, although I can't say for certain because some of the street views were taken over a course of 2011, 2012 and 2013. Also no guarantee that the cameras were working then, if they are angled to pick up the road or if they have been recorded over since the 26th.

I have 13 pictures I took from street view and also took a pic of the satellite view and added numbers to correspond the pictures with the spots on the map. Most of the cameras and potential cameras were found on Pine Aire Drive between the Sagtikos Parkway and just west of her home. If she did drive that route home or if she was home and the car left from home west, perhaps one of these cameras picked up an image. There are a couple of pics that are east of her location on Pine Aire too.

Here's the overhead map.
View attachment 66787

Here are the possible camera locations.
Pic 1 View attachment 66788
This is the Gulf Gas Station on Pine Aire near the Sag. Gas stations normally have some sort of surveillance.

Pic 2 View attachment 66789
The Brentwood FD. I didn't notice any cameras on the building, but they may still have one somewhere.

Pic 3 View attachment 66790
Some kind of business that is just east of the FD and has what appears to be two security cameras installed on each end of the building. It looks like the may be angled to capture just the parking lot, but perhaps it catched a view of the road further away. The second camera is shown in pic 4.

Pic 4 View attachment 66791
Second camera on business near FD.

I apparently can't add all the pics in one post, so it will have to be broken into a couple of posts.
Awesome work! Does LE get video footage or friends and family?

I feel so bad for her daughter:( hopefully she was caught on video somewhere...I wonder if she was on any dating websites.

I was wondering that as well. Thought perhaps she went to meet up with a date and never made it home. So I created a Plenty of Fish profile and looked for any women fitting her description. Unfortunately I didn't find an account that matched her. I was kind of hoping that if she was on there it would tell me roughly the last time she logged on. But I then noticed it didn't show me that info anyway.

Anyone have a match.com account? I used to years ago....wonder if I can still log in....

Personally, I think she must have made it home or went to meet someone. I doubt she would have vanished on her route home, unless she picked up a hitch hiker or something... But that's JMO

Personally, I think she must have made it home or went to meet someone. I doubt she would have vanished on her route home, unless she picked up a hitch hiker or something... But that's JMO

Also, who left the restaurant at the same time as her...co-worker? Customer?

I hope they have walked the roads she takes to and from work as this reminds me of the case where the woman went missing for 8 days and her car had gone off the road into a ravine, not visible from the road.

That's the last day she was seen at work. She may have done that from the pizzeria.
Also...it says there are 4 comments in her pic but its only showing 2 which means that person deleted their account.... I wonder who commented in that profile pic??

I was wondering that as well. Thought perhaps she went to meet up with a date and never made it home. So I created a Plenty of Fish profile and looked for any women fitting her description. Unfortunately I didn't find an account that matched her. I was kind of hoping that if she was on there it would tell me roughly the last time she logged on. But I then noticed it didn't show me that info anyway.

Anyone have a match.com account? I used to years ago....wonder if I can still log in....
Darn..

Also...it says there are 4 comments in her pic but its only showing 2 which means that person deleted their account.... I wonder who commented in that profile pic??

I noticed that too AND someone "liked" her comments but when I click on the "like" to see who it was, it disappears.

Also her October 15 profile pic says there are 5 comments and only showing 4.

Has her family posted a Missing Poster for her?

What about her cell phone? Are they checking if her phone pinged anywhere?

I noticed that too AND someone "liked" her comments but when I click on the "like" to see who it was, it disappears.

I also noticed that. Should someone perhaps notify LE, in case they haven't spotted it yet? I'm sure FB keeps records such as this.

What do her responses to the comments say?

I also noticed that. Should someone perhaps notify LE, in case they haven't spotted it yet? I'm sure FB keeps records such as this.

What do her responses to the comments say?

I translated it. Her first comment says "of course of you" and her second "thank you very much". I wonder if the other person said "are you thinking of me?" O.O

Actually her comment translated over as "of course IF you". Do you think it meant "of"? Any Spanish speaking WS members?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back