NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks.
When I was there yesterday, I noticed that the north entrance had a Mama's sign, and, the west entrance had a Figaro sign.

He probably has the "Mama's" entrance for quick serve pizza and the Figaro entrance for the sit-down restaurant.

He probably has the "Mama's" entrance for quick serve pizza and the Figaro entrance for the sit-down restaurant.

Yes Jerseygirl, one entrance to sit down and the other entrance for quick serve. I have been there many times but never was inside the restaurant.

What day was she reported missing? I keep running back over it in my head, her wanting the three days off from work. If her daughter was with a family member or with her Dad, normally you touch base at least once a day, I wonder when people started to realize that she was gone? IMHO

I saw she was reported missing 1/3.

Hi guys.....if I am repeating I apologize---------has her paycheck been cashed? Has she had any problems with a customer??? A creepy person who may call to see if she is working and then "drop in" or someone who works in the strip mall????

Fast thought---------her cell phone-------does she pay the bill online or via phone? If you have the paper bill you can pay it on-line and get a read out of all activity--phone calls and data ---I can with my phone.....just a thought for LE and family

Hi guys.....if I am repeating I apologize---------has her paycheck been cashed? Has she had any problems with a customer??? A creepy person who may call to see if she is working and then "drop in" or someone who works in the strip mall????

All good questions but we have no answers....

Glad you are here!

MomofFour-----your post at # 95-------like you I am feeling that she did not make it home......was she responsible for making the bank drop?? just a thought........she may have had a date or was meeting someone......or was going to her second job. If she had requested a few days off, she may have had to work at the second job. Just thining out loud---she may not have mentioned it b/c it was off the books?????? Or was working for a competitor???? Just MOO......
and am passing Mom a huge bag of M&M's.....shuddering---damn--no way you can unsee what you saw!!!!! Thanks for taking one for the team!!!

Topcat----your post at #116----great thought about RonkRR----the huge parking garage is 24 hours---pull in, drop off car and either take train, get a cab or walk or meet someone......car stays where it is....

(((Trigger))))!!!! Hey friend----great to see you too----have been unable to follow many cases until now-----glad to be able to sleuth along with this great group!!!

I would LOVE to check out Pilgrim Psych with you...especially the abandoned areas! Unfortunately, I'm in CA. If it's that close, that would be an excellent area to secrete any number of transgressions. I am a huge fan of abandoned mental hospitals, lol.

Sorry, meant this as a response to momoffourboys :)

I would LOVE to check out Pilgrim Psych with you...especially the abandoned areas! Unfortunately, I'm in CA. If it's that close, that would be an excellent area to secrete any number of transgressions. I am a huge fan of abandoned mental hospitals, lol.

Sorry, meant this as a response to momoffourboys :)

BBM
:laughing: Me too. Abandoned buildings, in general. HOWEVER...I have driven through Pilgrim before. Once, accidentally took the exit ALONE and it was terrifying. Second time was wiith my husband because he loves to scare the life out of me, it was still very scary.

I consider it Brentwood, though, I realize the zip is Bay Shore. It is a high crime area and getting worse.

I've always considered that area to be Brentwood as well. I am thinking Pine Aire Drive is the border between both towns. Then it dawned on me it probably is. In the pics I took of possible surveillance camera locations one was the Brentwood FD, which is on the north side of Pine Aire.

Could it also have anything to do with them having liquor on premise? I'm not sure if there are any laws on the books about what type of alcohol can be served in a pizza place. I just know that any pizza place I've ever eaten at only has wine or beer if any alcohol at all.

What day was she reported missing? I keep running back over it in my head, her wanting the three days off from work. If her daughter was with a family member or with her Dad, normally you touch base at least once a day, I wonder when people started to realize that she was gone? IMHO

http://apps.suffolkcountyny.gov/police/pressrelease/prview.aspx?id=ter&prid=5&year=2015
Official police press release is dated 1/3, but we know through the media that people knew she was missing earlier.

In the News12 interview with Mama's manager, he said when she didn't show up for work they tried calling and texting her. That has her job knowing she's missing on 12/30, the day she was scheduled to come back.

In another article Patricia's good friend and daughter's aunt said that she had been calling her phone for more than a week. That article was written on Monday the 5th, so at one week that would put the latest date the friend started looking for her on 12/29. If more than a week is really more than a week, then she could have been looking for her 12/28, 12/27 or maybe even on the 26th. I am wondering if her friend was watching the daughter the night she went missing?? Could Patricia have been going to pick up her daughter after work??

Does anyone remember reading that she asked for 3 days off fron BOTH her AM and PM jobs?
I thought I read that somewhere.

Does anyone remember reading that she asked for 3 days off fron BOTH her AM and PM jobs?

I have only come across that she had asked for 3 days off from Mama's. We still haven't gotten an answer as to what and where her first job is, but I'm working on it. If she did work in an office environment, it could be possible that job is more of a Mon-Fri type job with weekends off. Maybe she didn't need time off from that one?? Then again the lack of any info on her job has me thinking that she may have not worked there on Mon or Tues, because we haven't heard anything saying that she didn't show up for her first job.

I have only come across that she had asked for 3 days off from Mama's. We still haven't gotten an answer as to what and where her first job is, but I'm working on it. If she did work in an office environment, it could be possible that job is more of a Mon-Fri type job with weekends off. Maybe she didn't need time off from that one?? Then again the lack of any info on her job has me thinking that she may have not worked there on Mon or Tues, because we haven't heard anything saying that she didn't show up for her first job.

Makes sense.
The lack of info is frustrating.
I wish they would start a FB page or something. I'm getting antsy.

Just a couple of random thoughts regarding today's technology that maybe someone can shed some light on...

Traffic cameras...there are lots of them on the island. I know they have the capability to record video, because a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to receive a ticket in the mail. I was able to watch video of my infraction. At what point does the camera start rolling? As the light turns red? When someone activates that sensor that causes the first flash to go off? Do they roll full time? If they run full time, then her car was bound to be caught somewhere.

Bridges and tunnel toll plaza's...They take video. If her car left the island, she'd be on it. But let's just suppose her car should come across one of these plazas after she was reported missing to police. Her license plate is known, does an alert go off in their security area if a car the police are looking for comes through?? Kind of like the ability of some cop cars that are equipped with license plate readers.

Makes sense.
The lack of info is frustrating.
I wish they would start a FB page or something. I'm getting antsy.

Seeing that there doesn't appear to be much information available on Patricia through public records, it could mean she might not have much family here??

Cabrera was last seen leaving work at Mama’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant at around 10 p.m. on Dec. 26.
“It’s really hard. We are a family over here. Everyone is upset. We don’t know what happened,” restaurant manager Luigi D’Amato said.
D’Amato said Cabrera’s next shift was supposed to be last Tuesday, but she never showed up and gave no warning, something she’s never done.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/01...ay-after-christmas-grips-bay-shore-community/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back