NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed that DDB's pic that she liked on 12/27 was also a repost from 6/14.

Good catch Mom and Jemska. My eyes were so fixated on the likes to not notice the comments. That does leave CZ and GG. There are no comments left on CZ's post that predate the 27th, nor do I see any previous posts that would indicate it's a re-post. GG only has two comments, so it's hard to tell if it's a re-post. I did look through the rest of her posts and don't see any pics that predate the 27th. So if those two posts aren't re-posts that would have Patricia disappearing some time after 12pm on Saturday at the earliest? Where did she go after work if not home? Or did she make it home?

Her fb page now has her last name first and first name last......hmmmmmmmm

Do you all believe she would leave her daughter voluntarily( we don't see it too often unless drugs,mental instability or abuse in the home is the cause)? Who is the daughter with now and has this person always been the caregiver when PC was working? I'm surprised her car hasn't been located.Because of the lack of people speaking out for her return ,so little new info can be cultivated from media accounts.

Really? I don't remember seeing it that way

I can't say it's been last name first since day one, because it wasn't something that I had noticed after her Facebook was first found. It has been last name first for at least a month, which is when I took notice of it.

Do you all believe she would leave her daughter voluntarily( we don't see it too often unless drugs,mental instability or abuse in the home is the cause)? Who is the daughter with now and has this person always been the caregiver when PC was working? I'm surprised her car hasn't been located.Because of the lack of people speaking out for her return ,so little new info can be cultivated from media accounts.

I've thought of her disappearance as being suspicious and likely not of her doing since day one. I still maintain that thought today, mostly due to her having a daughter at home. With so little information to be gleaned from LE, MSM, social media, none of us knowing Patricia personally and people have walked away from their lives and family before, I keep an open mind to the possibility that she could have left on her own.

My feeling about her daughter is that while Patricia is at Soundcoat, her daughter is in school and when she goes to Mama's, if she doesn't have someone locally she knows to babysit, she could be having N.W. watch her. It would seem to be a logical choice. N.W. is Patricia's close friend, she's the daughters aunt according to N.W. and she lives close to Mama's. As far as where she is currently? I guess that would probably depend a lot on what is being done with her schooling. If she has been taken out of school, there are probably many places she could be. If she is still in school, I think it would make much more sense for her to remain at her own home and have someone watch her there, as to not upset her normal routine and the comfort of her own room and bed. Or staying with someone who is local enough to make sure she gets to school everyday.

I am surprised as well that her car hasn't been found, at least as far as we know. There is one type of place that I think her could won't be found if it ever is. Parking lots, at least not ones in Nassau or Suffolk. With all the snow we have received in the last month including the two feet we got in one day, I would have to think her car would stand out like a sore thumb in a parking lot, that someone would have had to take notice of it.

Really? I don't remember seeing it that way

I can't say it's been last name first since day one, because it wasn't something that I had noticed after her Facebook was first found. It has been last name first for at least a month, which is when I took notice of it.

It was that way from the start. Cabrera Patricia.

There seems to be no movement on this at all...........almost two months missing and nothing more than what we know.......unless LE is keeping mum

Considering that her pocketbook was found at home with all her credit cards and recently finding that Patricia liked two separate posts on Saturday, with the latest coming some time after 12pm...does anyone else's gut say she made it home that night???

Yes, I agree ....I think she made it home. The fact there is so much silence makes me have hopes that she is somewhere safe....I am hoping....

I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with a friend of PC's yesterday.
I was told that PC did, in fact, make it home after work the night she disappeared.
The personal belongings that were found in her home (purse, credit cards, license) were all items she had with
her at work.

Did someone follow her home? Was someone waiting for her at her home? Was it random?
Where is her car? Why are there no searches? No updates in MSM?
The friend was as baffled as I was.

Consider this post MOO, as, I am neither a VI nor do I have a link.

I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with a friend of PC's yesterday.
I was told that PC did, in fact, make it home after work the night she disappeared.
The personal belongings that were found in her home (purse, credit cards, license) were all items she had with
her at work.

Did someone follow her home? Was someone waiting for her at her home? Was it random?
Where is her car? Why are there no searches? No updates in MSM?
The friend was as baffled as I was.

Consider this post MOO, as, I am neither a VI nor do I have a link.
interesting info ..was her daughter home at the time? I noticed you didn't mention her cellphone, which leads me to ask why take the cellphone and not the purse? Was she on the phone at the time a possible abduction took place, then the phone records play an important role here,imo. I don't believe she planned on going anyplace without taking her purse, especially leaving credit cards,drivers license behind.
One more question, was the house locked up when LE/friends went there after she was reported missing?

interesting info ..was her daughter home at the time? I noticed you didn't mention her cellphone, which leads me to ask why take the cellphone and not the purse? Was she on the phone at the time a possible abduction took place, then the phone records play an important role here,imo. I don't believe she planned on going anyplace without taking her purse, especially leaving credit cards,drivers license behind.

Wish I had more answers. It's not that I didn't ask.. Believe me.
IMO her daughter was not at home.

In a previous post I had mentioned that leaving all her personal items at home, but, car not at home sounds to me like she ran out to get something. Sometimes I grab a few dollars and run to the store without my bag/wallet. OR...someone asked her for a ride or to take a quick ride.
I know. Too many "Or's". Unfortunately, it's where we are at.

I can tell you that she is very loved by all. Friends, family, co-workers and customers.
She is said to be beautiful inside and out. IMO

Possible she had been followed home??????? And who verified that she actually made it home????? I had wondered if some creepy customer stalked her........but she had asked for a few days off so I really think that ties in with her disappearance...

Curiouser and curiouser!!!

Wish I had more answers. It's not that I didn't ask.. Believe me.
IMO her daughter was not at home.

In a previous post I had mentioned that leaving all her personal items at home, but, car not at home sounds to me like she ran out to get something. Sometimes I grab a few dollars and run to the store without my bag/wallet. OR...someone asked her for a ride or to take a quick ride.
I know. Too many "Or's". Unfortunately, it's where we are at.

BBM

I have to agree with this. I'm sure many of us in the beginning were under the impression that something happened that night, whether criminal or not, because "she was last seen leaving Mama's." It seemed to imply she never made it home, though we speculated that she did make it home due to her pocketbook being there. IMO, if the daughter was home, then the police press release would have been reported as last seen at home. Mama's was the last time she was seen, because her daughter wasn't home. That could also be a reason why there was never a description of what she was wearing?

IMO, Patricia's daughter was staying with N.W. I feel that Patricia scheduled her jobs around her daughter. She worked the early am to mid afternoon shift. 3ish?? Around the time her daughter gets out of school? She would need someone to watch her daughter while she is working at Mama's and possibly longer...remember requested 3 days off?? Who better to take care of her then Patricia's close friend and according to N.W., Patricia's daughter's aunt, who also lives around the corner from Mama's. Makes sense right?

IMO that would also explain the interview by CBS with N.W. Obviously N.W. had to be in the home in order for her to know all her things were there. At some point N.W. brings Patricia's daughter back home. Question is, did she bring her home at some prearranged time or did she return to Patricia's home because she couldn't get in touch with her? If the door was unlocked, she can get in. If it was locked, the daughter would likely have a key, if not N.W. herself?

Those three days off could very well tie into her disappearance and probably do.

I know her credit cards and purse were at home, but are we sure that her ID/Driver license was at home? There are some places such as a club for one where i would leave my purse at home, take my license and some cash and that is all. I am just curious if her license was reported as being left behind? IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss
Back