NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I was thinking about.... way back it was mentioned how his wife called LE at 6pm when he hadn't come home yet. That's seems rather quick to do. Does it mean anything?
Could show that he was always very prompt about coming home (hence dispelling the idea that he was having a secret affair of some sort).
Could mean that his wife was worried that he was in danger for some reason.
Anyway, his being reported missing so soon was something that caught my attention..

I HATE TO assume, but I thought it through before I posted. The last call on his phone had to be from her, obviously. When people asked who the last call to/from was, it would have been SILLY or even RIDICULOUS for them to say it was IM looking for him at 2:30--2:45. This would have been an obvious fact.

I would THINK the question referred to the last person he called or call received before IM started calling looking for him after he was running late.

But then again, nothing would surprise me at this point.

Since the answers offered are evasive, what we think would be obvious isn't necessarily the case, especially on the FB page.

I really hope that if the Daily News does a story on this case, that they can dig and get some actual answers - especially from LE.

I would be less frustrated and :banghead: if IM would say "I can't answer due to the investigation" than ignoring a question. People understand that this is an ongoing investigation and every detail cannot be divulged to the public. We get it. But the way questions are being "answered" does nothing to help. We can't even get a proper timeline.

Something I was thinking about.... way back it was mentioned how his wife called LE at 6pm when he hadn't come home yet. That's seems rather quick to do. Does it mean anything?
Could show that he was always very prompt about coming home (hence dispelling the idea that he was having a secret affair of some sort).
Could mean that his wife was worried that he was in danger for some reason.
Anyway, his being reported missing so soon was something that caught my attention..

Good point. Add the statement regarding "we think he is hurt" and your theory makes sense. I keep going back to the texts from someone IM wasn't fond of, according to NCNY.

Then on the other hand, LE stated they didn't suspect criminal activity - which, to me, suggests LE thought he just flew the coop. :confused:

Yeah what's the deal with the timeline?

It is being STARTED? Like it's something that takes days/weeks?

IMO, one would think IM would have walked herself through RM's day on the 14th of June many more times than I have. The timeline should be imprinted in her brain by now.

Hi All,

I wonder if a large portion of money was taken form his account? IF Rob decided to start a new life somewhere he would need some cash, perhaps he sold his Bike and other items? Do we know if personal items were sold prior to his disappearance? The only thing questioning my theory is that he abandoned his beloved car.

:seeya:

Everyone needs to put Robert Mayer's wife in their back pocket for awhile. She is not a suspect of wrongdoing in any way. Her reactions that seem questionable are now mentioned and it doesn't need to go any further.

There are a couple of things I want to mention that I've noticed in cases over the years. One is that I don't see a timeline established by LE or the family very often. Like the rest of you, I feel it's essential, but more often than not, I've seen them created here before anywhere else. Secondly, insiders have told me in many many cases that they have been instructed by LE not to reveal certain information. This could very well be why his wife is evasive when answering questions. Maybe or maybe not - but that's another scenario.

Let's not box ourselves in, but explore more possibilities.

:tyou:

I think it was already said that no money was taken out if the accounts. We don't know if a large sum if cash is missing, though.

Getting back to the timeline, IMO the only reason the timeline should require any mental gymnastics at all is if the one being out together is fake.

This case is a real head-banger!
Got to wonder what theories LE have by now.... Appears they (LE) aren't reaching out to general public with anything specific to look for.

This case is a real head-banger!
Got to wonder what theories LE have by now.... Appears they (LE) aren't reaching out to general public with anything specific to look for.

Me too. Strange case. I just hope the truth comes out. :please:

Also, if we had STRAIGHT, CLEAR ANSWERS to most questions, they wouldnt be asked over and over again. Because the answers arent straightforward, people try and ask the same question a different way. If you really step back and look at how many questions are answered DIRECTLY and CONCISELY, you would be amazed on how FEW there really are!!

IM seems to get annoyed at the repeated questions, but her method of answering them is what is causing this. Is it the lawyer in her, refusing to say something for some God known reason? Makes NO SENSE if she is truly seeking help. JMO!

Concerning your last paragraph :

IM could be releasing small pieces of info one at a time so that interest in the case is kept up. Just a thought, but I have seen this happen before with some families of missing persons. Also, she might be releasing info when LE gives her the green light to do so...jmo

whatever happened to NCNY? He's the only one that was backing up my "neighbors camera" story..

Lol we have been discussing his trip to the scrap place, and the bike, for the last ten days or so...

Lol So you are clueless?

We don't know for sure about the bike, but apparently he made a "small transaction" at the metal yard after work. No idea as to what, why, etc.
All we know about the bike is that it may be missing. At least, that is all I kmow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader