NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say that neighbor's video DOES exist. Then it should have caught him leaving that morning, too. I would love to know if there's really video.

Let's say that neighbor's video DOES exist. Then it should have caught him leaving that morning, too. I would love to know if there's really video.

Is there a conclusion you draw from an existing video that hasn't been speculated upon already?

It just dawned on me, Clemeza. How the heck do we know he left at 4:30?

Such a simple yet interesting question........

I agree. It's a strangely accepted fact. On the FAQ page of the FB search page, it says Ida was asleep when he left yet confirms it was 4:30. Could she have drowsily awakened and noticed the time? Of course. I wonder if she thought it unusual that he was leaving that early?

I agree. It's a strangely accepted fact. On the FAQ page of the FB search page, it says Ida was asleep when he left yet confirms it was 4:30. Could she have drowsily awakened and noticed the time? Of course. I wonder if she thought it unusual that he was leaving that early?

Or that she has said he was running late that morning...did he usally leave earlier than 4:30 am??

Since he did go to work, not sure it matters that much when he left home that morning?

It just dawned on me, Clemeza. How the heck do we know he left at 4:30?

Such a simple yet interesting question........

Just like any other question, no full answers. For example: IM states he has previously left his wallet, wasn't unusual. What I would like to know is, where has he previously forgotten it, in the garage? Or was this odd that it was found in the garage?

Simple answers go a long way.

Clemenza-- great point on the work day start time. When I mentioned this weeks ago, IIRC, I read his day started at 6am, so leaving at 4:30 made sense--an hour tops at that time of the morning to Brooklyn. But if his day starts at 7am, I would think he would normally leave 5:30 the earliest. So why was he running late? And if she was sleeping, how did she know he was unshaven? So many questions...

Maybe Fridays were different, a start early/leave early kind of day...who knows.

I believe IMO, that there is secrecy all around because all parties could be vested to lose something or expose something greater.

His job, could potentially have shady characters and issues with selling mongo. The scrapyard could have violated protocol and his family may know more than we are aware.

I wonder if his bike was able to fit in the empty trunk? I wonder if someone close to him staged this to look odd and left the car there on purpose. I have nk fingers to point but my frustration started with the FB page becoming more of a popularity contest for lack of better words a couple of weeks back. I was one in the very beginning contacting and making lists of media outlets and just started getting an off vibe that I can't explain. I could be wrong.

I still don't think he left on his own to start a new life.

I just have to say the FB page is getting a bit crazy. Posts are being deleted (posters are asking why their posts are being deleted), I have noticed really good posts just go poof. I read one woman claim she was emailed by site administrators because of a post and that the emails were rude. Everything that is suggested is passed on to IM for approval. Claims of an "ongoing investigation" yet nothing from LE. Lots of high fives and hand slapping at the same time. At this stage I really don't think hanging flyers on lamp posts is going to help. Just my opinion. If this gets deleted so be it. Something is fishy in Dix Hills.

Wow, living juicy, we posted same thoughts at the same time. FB page is just out of control, IMO.

Im with both of you.
The FB page is out of control. With IM making posts like "1800 members" ...which i cannot comprehend. Who cares? Really. Why does anyone care how many members?
Its been almost 9 weeks and theres no sign of this man...thats what i care about.
The priorities seem a bit warped to me. Not knocking anyone.
I agree, at this point flyers are pointless.
What happened with the maybe sighting in AL??

Well, we have to decide what to believe. If we discount IM and all the info from the FB page, we're left with almost nothing, literally back to square one.

We take what we can get and try to piece it together.

Recent post on FB states that tomorrow channel 12 is running the story with "new" info. Hmmmm I hope it's not just an update about the reward.

Recent post on FB states that tomorrow channel 12 is running the story with "new" info. Hmmmm I hope it's not just an update about the reward.

Sorry to disappoint but its about the reward and a possible search on sunday
:facepalm:

Sorry to disappoint but its about the reward and a possible search on sunday
:facepalm:

Disappointed, yes. Surprised, no.

I was hoping there might be a reporter who would actually do some "digging" for answers to our questions... and clarify some of these reported "inaccuracies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher