NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if he's fluent in another language??

I suppose we are all at a loss for finding much of any info on RM.

If your husband is missing and there is private information that might help find him, why would you keep it a secret?!! That makes no sense.

It appears from all of the unanswered or deleted questions only those that fit a kidnapping scenario are the ones that are answered.

JMO

MOO - wouldn't that information be given to LE, though, and not the public? I would tell the detectives everything but I wouldn't tell Joe Schmo who I don't know (I made a rhyme) my personal business. Although I don't know, I hope to never be in such a situation. Who knows how I would react in a crisis.

MOO - wouldn't that information be given to LE, though, and not the public? I would tell the detectives everything but I wouldn't tell Joe Schmo who I don't know (I made a rhyme) my personal business. Although I don't know, I hope to never be in such a situation. Who knows how I would react in a crisis.

Like what? There is nothing I would not share about my spouse. I can't imagine the questions that were asked that can be deemed that sensitive.

JMO

I am not sure how much I would share on FB. What if he comes back, had a "medical" episode or amnesia or something, by chance? My husband would probably not like it if I announced all of his personal habits, inclinations, etc. on a FB page, even if he was missing. I might list places he might possibly be more inclined to go, hobbies, etc. but there would probably be a line between what I would tell LE and what I would tell the public.

Bunny,
It does not appear that RM was involved in ANYTHING...let alone local politics.

Maybe IM was involved in something that went awry and RM suffered the consequence???

I am not sure how much I would share on FB. What if he comes back, had a "medical" episode or amnesia or something, by chance? My husband would probably not like it if I announced all of his personal habits, inclinations, etc. on a FB page, even if he was missing. I might list places he might possibly be more inclined to go, hobbies, etc. but there would probably be a line between what I would tell LE and what I would tell the public.

Especially if I wanted him back home soon.

Like what? There is nothing I would not share about my spouse. I can't imagine the questions that were asked that can be deemed that sensitive.

JMO

For example, my husband is very private, doesn't have an FB page and doesn't want me to put a picture of him on mine.

If you're not a professional in LE, why would I tell you (not "you" personally, "you" in the general sense) what medication he's on? Or if we had a fight, or even how much money he got from selling scrap.

I would tell you that he rode his bike in such and such a place, can you help me look there? He was last seen here, can you help me put up flyers?

Well my point is that I have not seen any question asked that I would not answer about my own husband.

Does that make sense?

Bunny,
It does not appear that RM was involved in ANYTHING...let alone local politics.

Maybe IM was involved in something that went awry and RM suffered the consequence???

I would be interested in hearing about local politics and connections.

:twocents:

I would be interested in hearing about local politics and connections.

:twocents:

Hmmm... I don't know of any connections RM has to local politicians. I've seen IM mention contact with a few on FB but it appeared to me that she did not know them personally.

Well my point is that I have not seen any question asked that I would not answer about my own husband.

Does that make sense?

I am a 'spill my guts' type. Originally, I thought as you do - that I'd share every foible, every idiosyncrasy, indeed, confess each sin. On further thought, I realized NOT if I felt my kids and I may have been abandoned and certainly NOT if I were attempting to win him back. To LE, I'd share what was useful, to others, perhaps very little.

(Seems on back on my "Hungry Heart" scenario)

I don't watch those shows (Blech), so I had to do some research.

Not meaning to go off topic, but how did they come up with $500,000 each for bail? IDK. I guess I'm very naive. :blushing:

I have popcorn for tonight, and margaritas.

:worms:

LOL I have no idea and they can go to jail for 35 to 50 years!
The hubby was in construction or something lost his lic to a dui then used his brothers Birth cert to get another lic they got busted lol they are in trouble with the irs and have committed like 100 counts of mortgage frauds . LOL

but his wife will help him do anything to get out of all this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir