NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe anyone has a perfect marriage. There is a major minority of a lucky few where it takes zero effort, zero compromise and it's a perfect match made in heaven. Then there are those where it's sometimes a roller coaster of good times and bad, maybe mostly good but the bad exists. Then there are those where it gets pretty ugly. Fighting etcetera. Sometimes you may even have to make tough decisions and maybe even break up the family with a divorce. BUT.....if RM is the family man that Ida says he is and if he is anything like what I believe to be a responsible, devoted, loving father....there is no way he walked out on those kids. I would never walk out on my kids. I'm positive there are many of us here that have said to ourselves, "if it weren't for the kids I'd be OUT OF HERE". If IM is to be believed that RM would NEVER leave his family......forget about her....THE KIDS....I believe that.

Loving parents leave their kids if they see something they think they want more, or if something else is wrong in their lives...probably everyone who walks away from families loved their kids. But it did not stop them.

Still not convinced he did walk,away though.

One of her FB friends is a former secret service agent and very well known and respected private investigator. Initials are JL.. Obviously I have way too much time on my hands!:floorlaugh:

You think he'd take the case pro bono. And he probably has access to data that even police don't.

But here is the question!

If he left her because he does not want to be with her any longer why has he not contacted LE or his own family to just let them know he is ok?

He might be waiting for some of the hoopla to die down. Or he might not want to deal with any repercussions (child support, insurance payments, alimony, etc.).

If he left, he must have been thinking about it for a long time. He has been missing for almost 2 months. He hasn't changed his mind yet. Seems he has no plans to go home.

has anyone ever lost a parent at a young age, or known someone who has? have you ever heard those people speak ill of their parent who has passed? (I know people like this and their parents are always the "MOST LOVING, AMAZING" parents ever)

does anyone come from a broken home or known someone who has? have you ever heard those children speak ill of the parent who "left"? (I always referred to my father as an *advertiser censored**hole, loved him, but viewed him as weak and pathetic. my mother on the other hand, strongest most amazing woman in the world. she never gave up or gave in, she's my hero) I know many others who favor the parent who stayed and hate the one who left and blame them for everything that's got wrong in their lives.

I offer those examples for reasons why someone would rather their family/children think they're dead, rather than that they walked away. if I walked away, I'd play dead... and I'd have no choice but to stay dead, cus if I ever put my family through something like that, then showed my face again... theyd murder me.

Good Morning.
I don't what to think any more.
Gorgeous day today, better for a search than last time.
I wonder where they will search. Preserve again? Arrow?

Maybe a grid somewhere. :scared:

They had dogs last time, no scent. I wonder if they were cadaver dogs?

If the video on his street is accurate (?) then I suspect he himself drove to station.

He either took off to points unknown, maybe someone picked him up?
Enterprise?
Remember, according to IM, no scent next day when car was found.

He may have harmed himself, but no scent doesn't make sense to me.

Good Morning.
I don't what to think any more.
Gorgeous day today, better for a search than last time.
I wonder where they will search. Preserve again? Arrow?

Maybe a grid somewhere. :scared:

They had dogs last time, no scent. I wonder if they were cadaver dogs?

If the video on his street is accurate (?) then I suspect he himself drove to station.

He either took off to points unknown, maybe someone picked him up?
Enterprise?
Remember, according to IM, no scent next day when car was found.

He may have harmed himself, but no scent doesn't make sense to me.

There was no scent because he wasn't there. Someone drove his car there a shorter person . Maybe they need to use some family members scents to see if they were at the station. sometimes I think these dogs could be used to a greater capacity.

It has to be something deeper. Trouble of some kind!
did he owe someone?

Did he owe someone, or did IM owe someone?
IMHO, Rob worked hard to provide for a lavish lifestyle.
Maybe earned $150,00/year. ( I wish I made that)
After taxes how much?

Trips for family of 4+ don't come cheap. Neither do mortgage payments (?), taxes, tuition, car payments, pool maintenance, lobsters and oysters, etc etc etc. Was he overwhelmed? :twocents:

Maybe he just wanted a more simple life.

There was no scent because he wasn't there. Someone drove his car there a shorter person . Maybe they need to use some family members scents to see if they were at the station. sometimes I think these dogs could be used to a greater capacity.

Perhaps. Or the seat went up to grab something from behind.
Let's remember where this info is coming from. Not from LE.

All info is coming from 1 source. :truce:

Did he owe someone, or did IM owe someone?
IMHO, Rob worked hard to provide for a lavish lifestyle.
Maybe earned $150,00/year. ( I wish I made that)
After taxes how much?

Trips for family of 4+ don't come cheap. Neither do mortgage payments (?), taxes, tuition, car payments, pool maintenance, lobsters and oysters, etc etc etc. Was he overwhelmed? :twocents:

Maybe he just wanted a more simple life.

Im not so sure who made what money in that house!
I do believe the home is paid off.
He went to that scrap yard and got money for some copper HOw Much$
He leaves the money and his id in the garage? And then poof!
I have a feeling her family is well off!

Perhaps. Or the seat went up to grab something from behind.
Let's remember where this info is coming from. Not from LE.

All info is coming from 1 source. :truce:

I do not think he took anything with him!
I think someone shorter was driving the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member