NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his car seen leaving the house that afternoon didn't someone have video?

Im not so sure who made what money in that house!
I do believe the home is paid off.
He went to that scrap yard and got money for some copper HOw Much$
He leaves the money and his id in the garage? And then poof!
I have a feeling her family is well off!

Paid off? How do you know?
Some copper in his pristine trunk?

How much could he fit in his pristine trunk?
A bin? $4.00/lb I think is going rate, I could be wrong.
Unless he met a work buddy with a truck there?

Could he have paid someone to park his car at the train station!

If this was planned could the ones that found it be the ones that left it there?

Maybe, like who?
So many questions, so few answers.
Do any of us know who are relatives?
Cousins? Siblings?
Are there any siblings? IDK

Paid off? How do you know?
Some copper in his pristine trunk?

How much could he fit in his pristine trunk?
A bin? $4.00/lb I think is going rate, I could be wrong.
Unless he met a work buddy with a truck there?

I think her family bought the house and gave it to her it was then transferred to his name. This is what Italian families do. I have neighbors the father bought all his daughters homes and all the homes are relatively close to their home and they are really really nice homes the greeks do the same thing. I do believe they are in the real estate business. Ida I think is the president of it!

If you look up Arrow scrap they mainly scrap computer crapola. and you get verification that its destroyed.
Food for thought!

Maybe, like who?
So many questions, so few answers.
Do any of us know who are relatives?
Cousins? Siblings?
Are there any siblings? IDK

I don't know I thought I read his nephew found it! A teen!

I think her family bought the house and gave it to her it was then transferred to his name. This is what Italian families do. I have neighbors the father bought all his daughters homes and all the homes are relatively close to their home and they are really really nice homes the greeks do the same thing. I do believe they are in the real estate business. Ida I think is the president of it!

If you look up Arrow scrap they mainly scrap computer crapola. and you get verification that its destroyed.
Food for thought!

I recommend that when you post something like "the house is paid off" that you include that it is your opinion when you cannot back it up with facts.

Suffolk County Clerk mortgage records show the house as not being paid off. It also shows that they were not given the house. They bought it. These are facts.

Im not so sure who made what money in that house!
I do believe the home is paid off.
He went to that scrap yard and got money for some copper HOw Much$
He leaves the money and his id in the garage? And then poof!
I have a feeling her family is well off!

Leaving the metal proceeds in the garage was strange. Why not leave it in your pocket or in hidden the car (trunk?). It was probably not that much. Maybe it was a statement to leave it behind?

Was it verified he left the money in the garage?

I recommend hat when you post something like "the house is paid off" that you include that it is your opinion when you cannot back it up with facts.

Suffolk County Clerk mortgage records show the house as not being paid off. It also shows that they were not given the house. They bought it. These are facts.

Makes me wonder if IM will be able to handle the mortgage payments at this point.

Leaving the metal proceeds in the garage was strange. Why not leave it in your pocket or hidden the car (trunk?). It was probably not that much. Maybe it was a statement to leave it behind?

NCNY later retracted this. He said (something like) they did not think the money found in the garage was from the proceeds of the scrap metal transaction.

I don't know if he actually wrote it or if it was just my impression, but I think it was a minimal amount of money and change. Need to go back and re-read but no time right now.

Was his car seen leaving the house that afternoon didn't someone have video?

I think the car was seen going down their street (not actually leaving the garage). I don't think the person driving was seen. :shakehead:

Perhaps. Or the seat went up to grab something from behind.
Let's remember where this info is coming from. Not from LE.

All info is coming from 1 source. :truce:

Good point. I've never been in a GTO but considering this is a 2 door coupe, if there was something one needed to get from the back seat, the seat might automatically move forward when the lever is utilized. Or perhaps someone was in the back seat.....

Not much of anything has come from LE.

Leave the gossip and the rumors OFF of this board.
Sleuthing friends and family is not allowed.
You can discuss and speculate with what is known at this time. If you are stating something as fact please link to your source.
Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable.
No one has been named a person of interest or suspect by law enforcement, until or unless this happens no one is to be discussed as such.
Leave the Facebook drama and fighting on Facebook, do not bring it to Websleuths.

Good point. I've never been in a GTO but considering this is a 2 door coupe, if there was something one needed to get from the back seat, the seat might automatically move forward when the lever is utilized. Or perhaps someone was in the back seat.....

Not much of anything has come from LE.

I have an old 2 door coupe. (hate it)
The seat goes up automatically when I retrieve something from the back.

:twocents:

I have an old 2 door coupe. (hate it)
The seat goes up automatically when I retrieve something from the back.

:twocents:

Here's my old .
It was a gift, so can't complain. The roof leaks.

The seat moves up every time. :twocents:

xA6MD2Z.jpg

My husbands car is a 2 door...the level needs to be raised for the seat to move up AND it wont return to correct position unless someone actually pushes it back. When im rushed...i never push it back. Just sayin'.

Ok, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site. No idea how the dancing banana got into my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat