NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They left his car there? That's news to me. I thought they were processing it? How can they process it in place?

They left his car there? That's news to me. I thought they were processing it? How can they process it in place?
It doesn't say it's Rob's car. It says a red car owned by an electrician.
Curious statement though. Maybe it will be cleared up?

Why would his car still be at the train station?
Why not towed home? Or to the impound lot?

Maybe they are leaving it there to see who might try to come and get it?

It's not his car. IM posted on FB there was a red car owned by an electrician abandoned at the train station. She saw it at the train station yesterday during latest search. Goes to show there are details that have not been released. How would she know it was abandoned and who owns it if it wasn't investigated.

It doesn't say it's Rob's car. It says a red car owned by an electrician.
Curious statement though. Maybe it will be cleared up?

Strange Huh?

If its not his it would explain his scent not being there.

First set of questions my loves-----Did RM put in for his vacation???? It seems the trip was quickly planned--did he arrange for time off?? Were the kids included in the trip??
Are his Union dues current?? The kids go back to school soon and need physicals for school and sports.
The "scent"-- the dogs sniffed the car---was it RM's clothes the dogs were actually given?????

It's not his car. IM posted on FB there was a red car owned by an electrician abandoned at the train station. She saw it at the train station yesterday during latest search. Goes to show there are details that have not been released. How would she know it was abandoned and who owns it if it wasn't investigated.

BBM. Good question.

Talk about conflicting info!
Was his car ever there?
this car abandoned by another electrician? Interesting! Could they be together?

Leaving the metal proceeds in the garage was strange. Why not leave it in your pocket or in hidden the car (trunk?). It was probably not that much. Maybe it was a statement to leave it behind?

Was it verified he left the money in the garage?

That's curious-----I wonder if its a legal issue???? Something found in the garage does not mean that LE can search the house? Maybe has to do with a warrant?

NCNY later retracted this. The money found in the garage was thought to NOT come from the proceeds of the scrap yard transaction.

I think he left the money and his wallet in the garage because he did not want to go in the house.

What if he parked the car up the block walked to the house went into the garage left his stuff and went back to his car and drove off.

There is a receipt and witnesses who say there was a minimal transaction. He either had the money on his person when he went missing or perhaps he it was stolen from him or he gave the money to someone.

There is a receipt and witnesses who say there was a minimal transaction. He either had the money on his person when he went missing or perhaps he it was stolen from him or he gave the money to someone.

Ok so how would they know this money wasn't from that transaction?

Was that car (red car second) abandoned or is there a maintenance issue????

Maybe IM doesn't have RM's car (THE CAR) is b/c the title is in his name? SLightly OT--I had to pay the registration renewal last month for one of our cars-had to go to DMV-blahblahblah. I was not permitted to pay it b/c the car is in Mr C's name despite me being his wife. Maybe THE CAR cannot be released to her??

Did we ever get clarification on what "minimal" means????
I would think its the least amount that does not require ID. Or maybe a daily transaction that a private citizen can make???

Was that car (red car second) abandoned or is there a maintenance issue????

Maybe IM doesn't have RM's car (THE CAR) is b/c the title is in his name? SLightly OT--I had to pay the registration renewal last month for one of our cars-had to go to DMV-blahblahblah. I was not permitted to pay it b/c the car is in Mr C's name despite me being his wife. Maybe THE CAR cannot be released to her??

I think they would let it be returned to the registered address!

I would think its the least amount that does not require ID. Or maybe a daily transaction that a private citizen can make???

If you go to Arrow Scrap all transactions need a valid ID.

Clarification? LOL. In the land of vague, clarification is a rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879