NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it was not extensive? They went out there at least 4 times and one time SAR was there and 50-75 volunteers. They flew helicopters with infrared. IMO that is pretty extensive.
Just going by what I've read so far + other opinions from those with expertise in the field. IIRC - someone recently noted it is 2,000 acres. A grid search of that size would take more than what we've been aware of thus far. IMO anyway.

In regard to the question "How do we know LE asked Ida to W/H some info.....?"
This statement was posted openly on RM FB FAQ page (put together by family/friends). Doesn't anyone think that LE would probably have been made aware of that page (FB notwithstanding), and if this was not true, wouldn't that raise their suspicion? Did I make myself clear...or muddled???

Curious,
She was talking about the "parking lot" (i call basement) that was set up for
A very short time. A private room for registered users only where an insider answered some questions.

How do you find "basement" conversations?

Just because there's no evidence of foul play, doesn't mean foul play didn't happen...IMO since they are investigating a missing man, they don't want everything made public. They always hold back information.

And two weeks later it's ok to make it public?

Do you have links for 4 searches? Infrared? Who conducted that?
I do remember this one:

Search Continues for Missing Dix Hills Man - YouTube

The infrared was mentioned on FB so its a "what if". Here is a link where they say it is 813 acres, not 2000 as another poster stated - which one is true? also, it states who was involved in search.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2013...sband-and-father-still-missing-after-7-weeks/

"He joined about 60 others July 7, along with New York State Department of Environmental Conservation officials and nonprofit Long Island Search and Rescue, scouring 813-acre Oak Brush Plains Preserve at Edgewood in Deer Park. Savage also teamed up alongside about two dozen others handing out flyers and searching for clues and potential witnesses July 21 at Deer Park train station, which abuts the preserve."

The infrared was mentioned on FB so its a "what if". Here is a link where they say it is 813 acres, not 2000 as another poster stated - which one is true? also, it states who was involved in search.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2013...sband-and-father-still-missing-after-7-weeks/

"He joined about 60 others July 7, along with New York State Department of Environmental Conservation officials and nonprofit Long Island Search and Rescue, scouring 813-acre Oak Brush Plains Preserve at Edgewood in Deer Park. Savage also teamed up alongside about two dozen others handing out flyers and searching for clues and potential witnesses July 21 at Deer Park train station, which abuts the preserve."

Thanks. I believe that article is referencing the video I posted above.

What if people were still calling/texting him on it? Clues?

my point is they wouldn't have released it at all if there was a chance that someone would contact him on it....why release that they have his phone at all if they are waiting to hear from a POI on it???

Just to clarify - When I said "2,000 acres" I was repeating what someone else had posted previously. I should have gotten a link + all that jazz. According to this -
http://edgewoodpreserve.wordpress.com/about-edgewood/
843 acres
And there's this -
Pilgrim Psychiatric Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1,000 acres
I see on a map -
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
The preserve + Pilgrim are next to / near each other + possibly what was meant was total acreage. Both are areas that were suggested early on to be searched + were to some extent. That's still almost 2,000 acres, or a whole lot of area if you are thinking a very detailed grid type search. In my non expert words, scouring every inch to look not just for RM, but anything he might have had with him that day, clothing, sunglasses or anything at all. This is all JMO.

Heck for all we know he could have told her im leaving and not coming back, He could have taken that trip to Italy all by himself and stayed there.

Well maybe not Italy but Canada possibly!

Key West!

Atlantic city!

Manhattan!

I have a question!

Being that no crime is being considered here and His Brother In law I think is LE,
Could he call his BIL and let him know hes ok but not to tell his wife?

Also could he have explained to him exactly what transpired. Why he left?

I have a question!

Being that no crime is being considered here and His Brother In law I think is LE,
Could he call his BIL and let him know hes ok but not to tell his wife?

Also could he have explained to him exactly what transpired. Why he left?

No reason to think he has not already!!
I know-lol--am a broken record with this also--We have no reason to think RM has not contacted his family and is excluding IM. This is of course MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne