NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house is in RM's name---that could be construed as motive enough.

Hmmm... No I don't think that would be motive enough in NYS. Especially if she paid for most of it, which she probably did.

Okay so let's say someone has a motive that he would possibly spill their deepest darkest secrets. This I can actually buy.

Why in the world would the car be placed at the train station, near his usual spot? How would anyone know his usual spot unless they actually saw him there in his usual spot before he went missing?

Mr. A commutes regularly via LIRR. I have no idea where in the world he parked his car TODAY. I would be far less inclined to know where he parked his car 5 YEARS AGO.

So the only person IMO who parked that car is RM. Or someone who has recently seen RM at the train station parked in or near that spot.

Need to go make the donuts. BBL to continue helping you all debunk this theory.

LE could know and is keeping "mum" on it.
Same RM's job site-----nothing has been said of it publicly.

What has been seen publicly is IM's exasperation over not having communication with LE.

And don't get me wrong, I do think foul play is a very good possibility.

Actually they are all very good possibilities.

Over 40% of homicides & murders by women are against their husbands … not their boyfriends, not strangers, but their husbands …

The other 30% come from 3rd party crimes, as i stated above, women using their boyfriends, poison etc.

Again, marriage is a huge risk for men, as most women are more then willing to kill off their husbands
http://rmaxgenactivepua.wordpress.c...eir-husbands-stats-we-have-to-take-notice-of/

Not saying this happened here but it happens!

I think its safe and Its probably HIS SPACE!
He knows where he leave them and isn't looking around for it. Hey has anyone seen my keys! lol
No one to go thru his things.

Im sure he leaves his keys there with them!

why would a man leave the house without his wallet or phone?

emergency?

Hey your wife was just in an accident or your kids?
To me that is the only reason to leave home withought your wallet or phone
your not thinking and just rush out.

Now on this video was he in a hurry?

My mind is boggled on this one folks
he ran away
no he didn't
yes he did
no he killed himself
no he didn't
yes he did
naaaaaa
someone killed him
yea!!!!!

If it was a hit, maybe he was lured away from the house quickly on false pretenses. It seems too staged that he was the only one at that house on Friday afternoon, and nobody, I mean NOBODY, not even a neighbor, saw him. In those well-to-do houses over in Dix Hills, I am more than positive that there were neighbors or kids home, especially since school was not in full session yet.

Over 40% of homicides & murders by women are against their husbands … not their boyfriends, not strangers, but their husbands …

The other 30% come from 3rd party crimes, as i stated above, women using their boyfriends, poison etc.

Again, marriage is a huge risk for men, as most women are more then willing to kill off their husbands
http://rmaxgenactivepua.wordpress.c...eir-husbands-stats-we-have-to-take-notice-of/

Not saying this happened here but it happens!

"30% come from 3rd party crimes, as i stated above, women using their boyfriends, poison etc."

This seems plausible, explains the absence and then reappearance.

So if he is lured away why leave the wallet and phone behind? Did he know he was going to die? Is there a note? Not sure we have all the facts here. Big chunks are missing in this case.
What ever happened to the HBO guy? He just disappeared too. Very strange.
i think the wife knows something and is hiding important details or LE has advised her not to say anything as they may have a lead and want to throw people off.:seeya:

What has been seen publicly is IM's exasperation over not having communication with LE.

Because it looks like he left. They may be monitoring stuff that will take place after a certain amount of time passes that is characteristic of it not being a matter of the man taking off. Who knows? His family may be in contact with LE and everything is hushed right now until they can make their move. His family is being very mysteriously quiet for some unknown reason. If my brother were missing, I would step right over everybody and make the biggest stink about what the heck happened to him. I would put whatever I could out there to figure out what happened. I would go right to the police, on my own, and I would not be surprised if they did.

If it was a hit, maybe he was lured away from the house quickly on false pretenses. It seems too staged that he was the only one at that house on Friday afternoon, and nobody, I mean NOBODY, not even a neighbor, saw him. In those well-to-do houses over in Dix Hills, I am more than positive that there were neighbors or kids home, especially since school was not in full session yet.

It was the end of school season and Im not so sure the kids had full day schedules for I think there were finals.

Either he was lured away or he wasn't the one that drove there and left the sheet in the garage!

OT shooting at navy yard in Washington with multiple victims

I have to sit in my car and wait for my child in a nearby neighborhood after school a few times a week and I am stricken by the lack of cars and complete quiet. I have said it to my kid more than once. I am there an hour and sometimes not a single car goes by and I see not a single person.

FWIW.

No one is talking. Not LE, not SAR and not Parks Dept.

I know what my experience with this sort of information blackout tells me.

What may be going on here is "if" it is foul play, the complexity of it may be taking some time to run down and document before the hammer is dropped.

With the lack of coverage, the LE stance of it being a "missing person - no foul play" would be a great way to make the guilty party think they were still in the clear.

This sounds about right. I think we are all perplexed, but the police are not. They may be waiting for the perp to get comfortable. Then the window of opportunity opens. Right now, everyone is on guard. Their silence speaks volumes. A family memeber may be in grave danger, in speaking out, as well. Old money and mob connections can be very dangerous for someone who has something to say.

No one is talking. Not LE, not SAR and not Parks Dept.

I know what my experience with this sort of information blackout tells me.

What may be going on here is "if" it is foul play, the complexity of it may be taking some time to run down and document before the hammer is dropped.

With the lack of coverage, the LE stance of it being a "missing person - no foul play" would be a great way to make the guilty party think they were still in the clear.

Thanks Trackergd----love the insights and your level of knowledge.
From you have experienced is it logical for a body to be moved a few times???

This sounds about right. I think we are all perplexed, but the police are not. They may be waiting for the perp to get comfortable. Then the window of opportunity opens. Right now, everyone is on guard. Their silence speaks volumes. A family memeber may be in grave danger, in speaking out, as well. Old money and mob connections can be very dangerous for someone who has something to say.

good points CC

So taking all of what we know into account, the "worried look", driving home and putting the items in the usual places in the garage, leaving again and the car being found without the keys and the seat moved forward has me scratching my head.

The scenario that someone other RM would have put those items in a drawer and have been driving the car would assume that they did not know about the neighbors camera, would not stand out as odd if seen in the car and would know just where to put these items. Keeping family and extended family out, that would suggest someone with a very detailed knowledge of almost every aspect of RM's daily habits. Someone who had been with him a number of times at the end of a work week and had seem him put those items away. It would have also assumed that the person would have had a detailed knowledge of his wife's schedule with enough of a safety factor not to run into her as she came home.

"If" it was someone other than RM, that would explain getting in and out of the garage before his wife came home...and that would have been cutting it very close.

I often wonder what would have happened if she had been a few minutes early?

Funny thing---IIRC IM said she would have been home-just happened to go over to her folks and had missed RM. Its a tiny window.
We spoke of the drawers in the garage---are there cabinets as well??? Something larger for storage---a person could hide in a closet or cabinet.

I have been on a project at work and just jumped back in here....

Anything new and verifiable (without reading 9 pages) or are we still sleuthing the same information?

I saw something a few posts back about the search that was performed as being more extensive than previously thought?

Like the case I am working on here in PA, I suspect that when we have a cold snap that kills off the bugs, ticks and green vegetation, the area would be much easier to search and a helicopter would be much more effective at low altitude.

:seeya: I have a question for you. Do you think being that it rained so heavy on June 13th-June 14th that is the reason the dogs did not get his scent.

Advisory Issued Against Bathing at 62 Suffolk Beaches Due to Heavy Rainfall.

5 beaches remain closed

Dr. James Tomarken, Commissioner of the Suffolk County Department of Health Services, has issued an advisory against bathing at 62 beaches due to the heavy rainfall that occurred overnight (from 6/13/13 to 6/14/13). The advisory is based on the potential that the presence of bacteria in excess of New York State standards will impact these areas

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Suff...62-suffolk-beaches-due-to-heavy-rainfall.aspx

Funny thing---IIRC IM said she would have been home-just happened to go over to her folks and had missed RM. Its a tiny window.
We spoke of the drawers in the garage---are there caniets as well??? Something larger for storage---a person could hide in a closet or cabinet.

all u have to do is wait for the garage door to open

Seems like his wife would know if this is the case, but maybe she does. Of course that could fit with maybe making LE think this is a suicide, if that is their theory.

Things would have been different if LE thought there was a suicide involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55