GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I don't the license plate itself is such an issue. I don't think it was the people we have been looking at either. I do think she knew who was following her and that it was a male but not the person she was dropping off. I think this person may have been fantasizing about her and was following her and became enraged she took another guy home. The way her body was found suggests it was someone angry and a kind of crime of passion if not only is his own mind. This is only the feeling I had right away and I have been looking at all the same things everyone else has to prove against that but I not totally convinced. The language and things all of them, her new group, old group and even herself say on social media is just all slang and lingo. I just can't read into all that alone. The one thing that makes me think that the most is she knew someone was following her and I don't think she would have been hanging out with that person. It may be a lot longer before any details are released and am arrest is made.

I agree with the part I highlighted.

And I found an Websta Instagram post of possible interest:

http://web.stagram.com/p/666671300894738751_1036149561

Ca 4 months ago Sarah posted a picture of a pink expensive car.
She added that a really rich guy wanted to be her sugar daddy & buy her the car.
One of Sarah's female friends respond that she remember that guy.

As I understand it Sarah turned down that offer.
But maybe this guy didn't want to give up and stalked her?

I wonder who that "sugardaddy guy" is?
And could he be the person who called Sarah over and over with hidden ID, also a instagram picture Sarah posted with a photo of her phone display showing those calls.

She added that a really rich guy wanted to be her sugar daddy & buy her the car.

And could he be the person who called Sarah over and over with hidden ID, also a instagram picture Sarah posted with a photo of her phone display showing those calls.

Did you notice the person she is including in the last comment on that pic has deleted Instagram? @pi.... I didn't want to include the whole name...

Hmm that instagram pic and theory is interesting theforeigner. Maybe this is one of the reasons its taking so long because they are investigating this person or he is hard to find.
I was wondering if the perp(s) were in her new or old circle of friends, why would it be taking so long for an arrest?
So maybe it's still a crime of passion but not involving the circle of friends,
Good find!!

I am sure everyone in the party picture was questioned thoroughly---it looks like the party was outside---wonder if any neighbors heard anything????
Complained about noise, foul language, loud music etc.

If someone who read this is already in contact with police and/or crimestoppers regarding this case, please feel free to take a copy of my info and share it with police/crimestoppers.

It IS possible the police overlooked that instagram post/information.

By the way; the car in the instagram picture is a purple Ferrari (with, it seems, white spots, a very rare kind of paintjob I wold assume.)

It sounded to me like SG as her friend were joking. I don't think it's true.

It sounded to me like SG as her friend were joking. I don't think it's true.

You think it was a joke when Sarah even added a link to, it seems, the person in question?
Add to that, that the linked person now have deleted its account.

I don't think it was a joke, but I do believe that Sarah, at the time this sugardaddy guy contacted Sarah, saw his request as a joke, on the other hand I think that HIS intentions and offer very well could have been seriously intended.

There are three Ferrari dealers on Long Island (afaik).
I am sure LE can track down the owner of this Stardust f12, if it was purchased or serviced on LI. There are many Ferraris on LI, however, not pink ones.

wonder if the "u can have money but still be lame" photo was directed to the SG?

In her field of work I would assume she dealt with doctors on the daily. Hmm?

Also she did not take the picture of the car so I doubt there is an F12 on Long Island like that to track down.

https://twitter.com/StunningCarPics/status/473494551945302016

Oh - That @PI discussed above is the previous username for the person she is talking to. Who also works in the same field.

More on the "deleted" Instagram account...it's likely that she is responding to the person who commented about remembering that guy. When you change your user ID on instagram, any comments you make will change to the new user ID, but any comments that you are tagged in remain as the old user ID. I only know this because I have a teenager and they seem to change their user names every other day!

Has there been a map and timeline made up?

Just been looking at her twitter and she was in Shirley for a few hours, then tweeted from Yaphank, then 8 minutes later her last tweet was from Medford where she was eventually found?

Was she heading home at that point? where did she live?

Sorry if I am duplicating, just new to Sarah's case. Off to read from the beginning...

Has there been a map and timeline made up?

Just been looking at her twitter and she was in Shirley for a few hours, then tweeted from Yaphank, then 8 minutes later her last tweet was from Medford where she was eventually found?

Was she heading home at that point? where did she live?

Sorry if I am duplicating, just new to Sarah's case. Off to read from the beginning...

Thanks to Droopy, we have a map:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zumSLSYMqZmw.kyLAVKbRd3PA

I am kind of stunned that arrest have not been made yet. But then I think there was a case on LI, it is way back in my head someplace, where I read that they really don't have a good system in trying to get rush results on forensics. IIRC

I expected a quick arrest and I am trying to be patient but the longer this takes, the more nervous I am getting.

Usually quick arrest means they got a confession. Without it they need more evidence, which takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper