GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know when the trial is set to begin???????

It could be years before this case goes to trial. Pre-trial motions will need to be filed, discovery needs to take place so the attorney can learn more about the prosecutions case, and actual trial preparation is needed if a plea bargain can not be negotiated.

FYI- It doesn't appear that he is still in custody. I just checked inmate records here in NYS. Nada. Unless he's in under a different name. Anyone have info on this or what his priors (convictions) are?

If this is the case... I'm about to black out with rage. WHY the **** would this guy be allowed out???

Yes!!!! I also saw that earlier today. I don't understand why? Out of curiosity, does anyone know why that happens? Also, is there a limited amount of times a case can be adjourned? Isn't DNA enough to move toward?

I've seen it take years for actual days in court to happen. His defense team is allowed to try and prove his innocence and postpone things while they do that. ...the waiting sucks sometimes.

Makes sense------sadly the victims family and friends are left to wait for justice. Lets keep our fingers crossed that the extra time means a very strong prosecutorial case is getting stronger!!

Pushed out to October 15th.
O/T Webcrims changed their site. So difficult to use.

Does anyone know anything more????? Hopefully a trial date was set!!

Momoffour------ oh for the love!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the prosecution is getting more evidence???
Am keeping good thoughts for Sarah's family and friends----they are so strong---

I am sure his legal team is really enjoying working with him..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back