NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from @AC360 - 11:00
video segment
Police narrow the manhunt for the #Dannemora #fugitives. What is life like in that community?
http://t.co/VF5p8XCnfs <---(Link to multiple embedded videos here)
http://t.co/1E99lZ9YzH

[video=twitter;609391859161538560]http://twitter.com/AC360/status/609391859161538560[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasn't it rained since their escape? Unless the two found shelter, their clothing is likely clammy and wet. These two dudes don't seem like savvy outdoorsmen, so they are not happy campers. I hope they'll surrender, but something tells me these two won't give up without a fight and probably don't want to be taken alive. :eek:

I'm ok with them not being taken alive! But that's just me.

I'm ok with them not being taken alive! But that's just me.

Man just interviewed on CNN said he hopes LE puts them in body bags. I think everyone is prepared for the worst, but I hope innocents aren't harmed when the two escapees are located.

Scary to think they were so close to people's houses.

I hope today will be the end of this manhunt.

Per local tweets: A helicopter is flying very low, below tree lines, near Trudeau.

Man just interviewed on CNN said he hope LE puts them in body bags. I think everyone is prepared for the worst, but I hope innocents aren't harmed when the two escapees are located.

I agree I hope everyone stays safe.

Thanks GGE my Son dropped in and did the Adobe Flash thingy. So far so good. My meltdown is now cancelled LOL

Press-Republican &#8207;@pressrepublican 5m5 minutes ago
Manhunt chatter: Maintain your current position and be aware. 1:28 p.m. #PrisonBreakNY

Press-Republican &#8207;@pressrepublican 4m4 minutes ago
Manhunt chatter: 'We're setting a perimeter on Town Line Road. #PrisonBreakNY

CHUPHSaW8AIC24U.jpg

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 18m18 minutes ago

Still a large police presence but nothing new in Dannemora. Flood lights all out on the village office lawn #manhunt

I had read about the grey paint...did you notice the cell walls are green?

Yes, on one side. I'm not sure about the color of the wall on side where hole made?? Looking for the photo now.

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 9m9 minutes ago

From Ryan rd you can't go onto Bucks Corners or Cringle #nyprisonbreak

dedamwriter &#8207;@KimDedam 25m25 minutes ago

Sounds like LEO command is ordering careful, coordinated steps now, pressing east slowly in formation: #chatter #PrisonBreakNY

dedamwriter &#8207;@KimDedam 22m22 minutes ago

hmm #chatter super quiet "colonel" in charge ... someone set down in a #blackhawk #PrisonBreakNY

My meltdown is now back on :tantrum:

Sounds like this could be it right?

Is it too much to hope they get so hungry they are forced to eat each other, Donner party style? Matt is pretty beefy, Sweat must be getting tempted.

The video of R.Matt in Niagara Court where he leans and talks to his lawyer has the same look as "Hannibal Lecter" and it is creepy since his cohert in the last crime said he really is the devil. 76235

Attachments

• HopkinsHannibal.jpg
    HopkinsHannibal.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 62
  • HopkinsHannibal2.jpg
    HopkinsHannibal2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 15
Tired here-running up and downstairs lol

dedamwriter &#8207;@KimDedam 7m7 minutes ago

why am I holding my breath? #PrisonBreakNY #manhunt #pleaseletthiscommunitysleepsafetonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member