NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps? A poster did point out earlier that the Prison is the largest Employer in the area and no surprise that Employees would have property.

Maybe no surprise that they had a cabin, but out of the hundreds they could have chosen to break into they coincidentally chose that specific one?

I'm not buying it.

I think you can leave some kinds of bread out forever and nothing happens to it because it us so artificial

LOL that's why i like American bread. Canadian bread. Dried out day after purchase!!!! I should check to see if i glow in the dark LOL

And now that one of them (Sweat?) is apparently barefoot, I would imagine his feet are pretty torn up by now. He's got to be leaving a trail of blood for the dogs to pick up on.

Yes, he might be barefoot now, but he could also have switched to another pair of boots or shoes (or bunny slippers :laughing:) that he found in the cabin.

Maybe no surprise that they had a cabin, but out of the hundreds they could have chosen to break into they coincidentally chose that specific one?

I'm not buying it.

You very well may be right. This is full of twists and turns.

It is also possible the 48 hours come because the cabin had been checked.
If I owned a cabin in the area I'd be checking it every 48-72 hours. :twocents:

Excellent point

Bread is gonna start to get hard, even if it is Wonder bread!! LOL!! If exposed to air I mean. Not in a sealed plastic bag.

I doubt that there would have been bread in the cabin... more likely they just sat there and ate peanut butter out of the jar with spoons.

If we knew just how many cabins up there are connected to CO's, it would help.
I believe I heard this town is like 4,000 people... with 3,000 of them being prisoners.
So, there is probably a high percentage of CO's compared to another area, right?

If it's 1 out of 100 cabin's connected to CO's then it's mighty suspicious if they picked that one.
If 90 out of 100 cabins are connected to CO's, then it's statistically likely they would pick one that was.

Of course I doubt we will get those kind of statistics... I'm just saying it'd help to determine suspicion levels. :seeya:

This guest on CNN is saying something about these 2 escapees being prison snitches which is why they were in honor block and so the guard wasn't surprised at all when he was asked to pass the block of frozen hamburger meat into the cell.

Not sure I followed him, maybe I missed something. I follow what it SOUNDS like he was saying but still.. I feel like I missed something. They're gonna come back to this story in a bit so I hope I will hear more about this at that time.

I took it to mean that the guard was accustomed to seeing snitches being given special treats and rewards.

Well I hope they are both ripping thru that rough terrain sans shoes, undies which may mean not much in the way of any clothing given a hasty retreat. IMO it wont be long they are running out of survival options. It doesn't appear anyone has helped them in terms of money, transportation etc. that would help them get out of the area.

Yes, he might be barefoot now, but he could also have switched to another pair of boots or shoes (or bunny slippers :laughing:) that he found in the cabin.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for bunny slippers!!! That would be awesome.

Did I hear the CNN report correctly? That it was Tillie who supplied the tools, hidden in frozen meat? How did SHE have access to the freezers and food? Good Grief. JMO

If we knew just how many cabins up there are connected to CO's, it would help.
I believe I heard this town is like 4,000 people... with 3,000 of them being prisoners.
So, there is probably a high percentage of CO's compared to another area, right?

If it's 1 out of 100 cabin's connected to CO's then it's mighty suspicious if they picked that one.
If 90 out of 100 cabins are connected to CO's, then it's statistically likely they would pick one that was.

Of course I doubt we will get those kind of statistics... I'm just saying it'd help to determine suspicion levels. :seeya:

Well, my friend's BIL, who is CERT, was heading to his cabin just two miles from the subject cabin, to check. So that is two cabins in two miles owned/used by COs.

CNN reporting the prisoners were snitches. So when they are caught they will be a fountain of information, won't they?

I thought snitches weren't taken too kindly to. If they were snitches, why wouldn't other prisoners (whom Matt and Sweat presumably have snitched on) sing to LE about what they know?

Maybe they have, I guess.

Or maybe they go by the 'two wrongs don't make a right' rule.

I don't know... Tillie, CO cabin, hamburger meat... This is all so unfathomable to me.

I doubt that there would have been bread in the cabin... more likely they just sat there and ate peanut butter out of the jar with spoons.

I agree. But there was lots of bread talk here, so...LOL!

Probably wearing CO boots.

mindblown-kramer.gif

I thought snitches weren't taken too kindly to. If they were snitches, why wouldn't other prisoners (whom Matt and Sweat presumably have snitched on) sing to LE about what they know?

Maybe they have, I guess.

Or maybe they go by the 'two wrongs don't make a right' rule.

I don't know... Tillie, CO cabin, hamburger meat... This is all so unfathomable to me.

I agree. It's just too crazy and they planned this and dug through that tunnel for months. Two prisoners and one woman (that wasn't cool enough to handle the real breakout) orchestrated all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper