NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self: If you're ever invited to a BBQ at Tillie's house, do not eat the hamburgers.

CNN:

LE investigating: Tools or other contraband passed on to Matt in burger meat about a week before the escape

Attorney for CO--

His client:

CO realizes hindsight is 20/20

CO now sees things over past few years that [he now looks at differently]

On CNN - Erin Burnet Out Front - Reporter from the Press-Republican says his source says they're setting up a perimeter around the search area and the big push will come in the next day or two to flush them out. He was told the man who went to the cabin first saw something on the porch that looked like a duffle bag, and yelled inside to get someone to run out and said there were two people exiting the camp out of what is actually the front because the only way to approach the cabin is from the back.

CNN - Erin Burnett says coming up they'll discuss the fact that LE suspects the escapees are listening in on their communications.

CNN banner now reporting there are several Guards being Investigated. I think a whole can of whoop azz worms is coming down the pike.

And it should. I never expected all of this.

geez louise can't a queenie feed a hive around here without you people going crazy??? i come back and there are four COUNT EM FOUR new pages so i'm all jazzed thinking there's been a knock down drag out "yer not takin' me alive copper" situation (i'm very imaginative :hilarious:)............

:waiting: nope, nothing new lol

although i did find this.......yay keshia :cheer:

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 29m29 minutes ago

Tonight I'll be on @AC360 talking about the search. I'm pretty pumped. #PrisonBreakNY

Note to self: If you're ever invited to a BBQ at Tillie's house, do not eat the hamburgers.

LOL so true. Now given she may be looking at 7 or so years prolly best not to LOL

All I can figure is that Tillie told LE HOW she slipped the tool attachments to them...how else would they know, if no one is fessing up? But that still doesn't explain the actual power tools... which the believe were contractor's tools left overnight until the project was finished. ???? JMO

CNN - killers may be monitoring police communications. It is a really big concern to LE in the region. We are told investigators are worried. Cell service is horrible in the area and a lot of people have scanners to communicate with each other.. speculation they couldv'e gone into a cabin that had a scanner right in it.

(well duh it was a CO's cabin. why didn't we think of that?)

CNN - tools possibly smuggled in frozen meat, looking to see if anything was taken from the cabin like hunting knives or firearms... (just touching briefly on the subjects).

new guests - tools smuggled in hamburger meat, or could've been cellphones or cash but sources are saying it was probably tools. does that surprise you?
guest says yes it does.

what's the chain? it leaves the freezer ,right? how many people would've touched that food?

well there was the perceived chain but when things get mundane things get overlooked... things will be revamped.

CNN: Erin B

- CO Palmer rec'd art from Matt

- Source: worried that escapees monitoring LE

- Scanners inside some cabins, cottages

- Tools in frozen meat: Whether CO unwitting pawn of Tillie's

cutting shears, cell phone, cash, etc

But Source says, Tools

- LE looking into if anything taken from hunting cabin

That area is so vast and thick!

CNN - discussing COs getting lax with procedures, what about the metal detector (putting meat through it) - well it could've been someone you know so well that officers become complacent, have to be retrained to be aware that someone could be bought off, bribed, etc... i does happen. (paraphrasing)

asking about Palmer receiving art... guest saying it has to be sex, money, or bribery in order to get someone to help these criminals...

has anyone found/posted the address of this cabin yet?

Hope you guys don't mind the pics. I'm a visual person. :blushing:

CNN, Erin B

How escapees could get COs to do favors:

Joe ?: sex (like Tillie) or bribery using $

Anthony Gangi, Former CO: may have used overt threat--If u don't do this>I will do this

or subtle gathering of intelligence & knowledge from observing, listening, friendly chats, etc with COs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly