NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the cough seem strange? Maybe Matt had allergies and/or asthma. I live in MI where we've had a lot of rain lately. Environmental molds are prevalent. Despite using prescription inhalers and nasal spray, I've had a nuisance tickly cough for several weeks. The escapees had been in deep woods during periods of heavy rainfall - not the healthiest of environments. :moo:

I think I mean just in context. There's nothing strange about coughing or needing to cough, but after leaving the gin out in a cabin 200 ft from a home, shooting a gun at someone in earshot of others, etc. combined with coughing loud enough to be heard while surrounded by police doesn't feel like someone who's trying too hard to conceal himself (after successfully doing so for three weeks). But it could just be the way I imagine the scenario, like a life and death hide and seek (I even think things like maybe Matt was shot by that bullet that hit the camper and the coughs were his last gasps but I think about things like that).

It's 56 and raining in my neck of the woods. I wouldn't want to be outside in this for an hour, let alone a day.. a week... almost a MONTH. man, it'd be a wonder if Sweat didn't have pneumonia or something unless they've been super successful with utilizing cabins for cover IMO. I really hope this will be over soon so that LE can all get themselves some dry clothes and a hot shower.

Surely they now know what tool was used to open the pipe in two places and if the second opening was made from the inside or outside.

I wonder why we're not hearing.

I have not found a pic of each opening that was cut in the 24" pipe, only one. Does anyone know if a pic of the other exists?

only if they managed to steal some from a cabin or if Tilly smuggled them some

That's exactly what I was thinking -- that he stole them from one of the cabins he broke into.

Gotta take a break from this. The media are really irritating me.

I think we're not hearing much about the prison workers who are in trouble or the prison failings / successful escape because right now media is content to focus on Sweat, who is the bad guy that its' most convenient for us to focus on as far as the corrections/justice industry is probably concerned (for lack of a better phrase) so they're not gonna go out of their way to divert our attention back to criticizing those things right now by releasing new info just now.

JMO.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 39s39 seconds ago

Update from Sheriff Mulverhill: State Police feel there's credible evidence that Sweat is within the perimeter #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 46s47 seconds ago

Mulverhill said tactical teams went in this morning and are still doing a grid search #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 12s13 seconds ago

Mulverhill said the perimeter follows rt 41 to 26 to 30 to Studley Hill Road to 40, then back to 30 (see map)
CIh5_l9UYAEW_-0.jpg

Every LE out there today is paying tribute to that murdered man Sheriff's Deputy Kevin J. Tarsia. You can bet on that! That is motivation.

I was hoping Matt and sweat got caught but lived. .otherwise tilly and palmer can just say whatever they want and Noone ever knows the difference. .I was really hoping to get more details from Matt and sweat but I'm starting to think we'll be left with only tilly and Palmers story and that will be all cya

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 19s19 seconds ago

Mulverhill said they not overly concerned about the weather, but it will make search more difficult"If Mr. Sweat is in there we'll find him"

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

Mulverhill said Sweat is probably not in good condition after 3 weeks in the woods "he's going to be tired and he's going to make a mistake"

funny that no media has given any info, like autopsy scheduled, what he wore, any info about details of the death, no crime scene trucks, ambulance, hearse???

also "eyes on" sweat last night..............really???
are we being duped with so many media stories? JMOO FACTS only media

I did see a credible twitter with the hearse going in, but not coming out. Sorry...can't remember which twitter.

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 1m1 minute ago

It's supposed to rain tonight & for the next two days. Police have said rain washes away scent & clues #PrisonBreakNY
CIh9BN1XAAAY33J.jpg

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 19s19 seconds ago

Mulverhill said they not overly concerned about the weather, but it will make search more difficult"IfMr. Sweat is in there we'll find him"

There it is...that IF word again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member