Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something clicked with LE on the island:

Graswald was arrested after leaving the island with police. Authorities said she was charged based on 'inconsistencies' in her account of Viafore's disappearance on that night. Graswald, an avid photographer, had visited the island on Wednesday to meet with investigators - just a day before she was charged with Viafore's murder. Addressing the inconsistencies in her version of events noted by police, Graswald said from jail that she had been unconscious for much of the time the night of the kayak accident.

_

Viafore had visited Bannerman Island with Graswald once last year.

She started volunteering three years ago in the gardens on Bannerman Island

http://www.floridanewstime.com/regi...river-she-claimed-fiancee-disappeared-in.html

There is a FB page called Justice for Vinny.

I suspect (IMO) he was breaking up with her. She had not posted any pics of him for months, until after the unfortunate day.
Ask yourself why? I think he was moving on. JMHO.

I think she lured him there for whatever reasons, then did what she did.

It was a crime of passion, IMO.

According to LE, the kayak was "tampered with". Bullet holes? Or rocks in the storage?

She was on the island same day LE was investigating. Did they find evidence? I think so.

LE is tight lipped, which I think is great. They have evidence. Grand Jury agreed.

I also think there are witnesses. Just my 2 cents.

I suspect (IMO) he was breaking up with her. She had not posted any pics of him for months, until after the unfortunate day.

According to LE, the kayak was "tampered with". Bullet holes? Or rocks in the storage?

She was on the island same day LE was investigating. Did they find evidence? I think so.

LE is tight lipped, which I think is great. They have evidence. Grand Jury agreed.

I just checked his FB, but I don't see it anymore. There is a page called Remembering Vince Viafore with these postings (assuming these came from his original FB page):

Thanks guys! The weddings going to be in Europe on the Baltic Sea, but we plan to do a Hudson River Cruise party with whatever friends want to party with us!
January 26 at 8:27pm

He posted a photo of him kissing AG on February 28.

Two months later, he's gone.

She posted this on March 26:

https://instagram.com/p/0ty8XvqIn5/?taken-by=angelikas_eye

and March 12:

https://instagram.com/p/0JBWbeKIgN/?taken-by=angelikas_eye

stupid question that I will ask anyway-------does she have an engagement ring???
I ask b/c I am wondering if she has it, who picked it out etc-----and if there is no ring perhaps they were "only a little engaged"------were formal plans made for a wedding to take place? With a wedding so shortly coming, alot of planning must take place---least of which would be people being legally able to marry.

I wonder if that's the same cat she was willing to die over?

Ok thanks, I'm at work and they have Instagram and Facebook blocked.

Off topic, but every time I look at her or imagine her actions I think of Latka's wife Simka on Taxi, maybe it's the references to Latvia.

I would be very interested to know who made the request to update Vince's FB page to a 'Remembering' page, and WHEN it was made.
Seeing how he hasn't been located and all.

*eta*

I thought someone had to contact FB to request this, but it appears it is an option users now have, to elect a 'legacy contact', who will have limited access to your account should you die. They can update the page to remembrance, change your profile and cover photo, post regarding memorial services, they CANNOT log in as you or read your messages.

Anyone want to place bets on who his legacy contact is?

I wonder if that's the same cat she was willing to die over?

I wondered the same thing, and wondered about his comment that the feline belonged to a friend. I guess we may never know. :dunno:

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can find the Justice page but not the Remembering page

The remembering page is his own page. Just search his name. Its the only one that comes up. When someone passes away, facebook gives family the option to turn that persons page into a memorial.

I wondered the same thing, and wondered about his comment that the feline belonged to a friend. I guess we may never know. :dunno:

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That comment, someone asked if this cat was the stray, I think his response 'Friend of a friend', is how they got the kitten (who is darling!), rather than who owns it.

He commented on a photo on her page 'my boy!'

eta... she claims the cat as hers on her page, on one of a million pictures of him.

I would be very interested to know who made the request to update Vince's FB page to a 'Remembering' page, and WHEN it was made.
Seeing how he hasn't been located and all.

*eta*

I thought someone had to contact FB to request this, but it appears it is an option users now have, to elect a 'legacy contact', who will have limited access to your account should you die. They can update the page to remembrance, change your profile and cover photo, post regarding memorial services, they CANNOT log in as you or read your messages.

Anyone want to place bets on who his legacy contact is?

So.....a healthy, active 40-something year-old man elected someone as a "legacy contact" for his FB page? Hinky.

So.....a healthy, active 40-something year-old man elected someone as a "legacy contact" for his FB page? Hinky.

You know what's weirder? AJ's page is noted this way now too. His doesn't bug me so much. AJ's does. She was EIGHTEEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor