GUILTY NY - Vincent Viafore, 46, Newburgh, 19 April 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with her gardening knowledge, she'd know where to "plant" things........where shovels, trowls etc are.............damn I hope SAR and cadaver dogs have been utilized......

The woman accused of murdering her fiance while kayaking on the Hudson River continued her media blitz on Tuesday, but while on camera suddenly had second thoughts.

Inside Edition did a segment on the case surrounding the death of Vincent Viafore. The feature included a planned interview with Viafore’s fiancee, and murder suspect, Angelika Graswald. However, when the cameras started to roll, Graswald had a change of heart.

Graswald has been on a whirlwind media blitz, granting interviews to local media as well as NBC and People Magazine. Graswold told People that she is aware that she “talks too much” and believes that is the reason she is in jail right now.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-5.05.34-AM-630x421.png

http://wpdh.com/angelika-graswald-makes-bizarre-inside-edition-appearance/

Here's the direct link to the Inside Edition segment (from your link, BunnyHop)

http://www.insideedition.com/videos...iance-wrote-he-wanted-rough-sex-lawyers-claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Colvin dated Graswald for over a year. He says it was a really bad breakup, they even fought over custody of their cat. He added, "She gets down on the ground after I started the car and lays down and says, and is like, 'Give me that cat!' and I was like, 'You got to be kidding me!' I had no choice but to give her the cat and then I got an alarm the next day."

Colvin told INSIDE EDITION, "If your fiancé passes or goes missing in a tragic accident this seems like a very unorthodox way to display your feelings in a public setting." (referring to her Facebook postings, etc. since his death).

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-diary-he-wanted-rough-sex-prosecutors-claim

Graswald agreed to talk to INSIDE EDITION in the jail where she is being held, but backed out at the last moment and said she didn't want to be interviewed. She told INSIDE EDITION, "My lawyers told me to change my mind. So, I'm changing my mind."

I hadn't seen that cartwheel video. Weird.

Oh I wish we knew what they knew! Must be good stuff. Easy indictment. Wow.

Re: her "less-than-angelic" side -- who among us does not have one? “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody,” as Twain said. A judgement from a "former on-air radio personality" is worth less than nothing.

I'm still confused as to when she actually made the 911 call. Was she in the water, on the kayak, or on the rescue boat at that time?
Many articles stated she was picked up by a boater, then called 911 after that.

The island is only 6 acres. How could she have left no evidence in such a short period of time?

I feel like it happened in the water.

I hadn't seen that cartwheel video. Weird.

Oh I wish we knew what they knew! Must be good stuff. Easy indictment. Wow.

Yes! I wish we knew what they knew. What in the world did she SAY that is so convincing to both LE and the grand jury?!

I haven't watched any of the videos until just now. I only read the articles. Seeing her on video makes the statement of him struggling with the waves even more unbelievable. Not unbelievable because the water wasn't choppy but unbelievable in her delivery of the words.

I still continue having the feeling that she is accustomed to getting her own way because she is cute and small. It's not sinking in to her that nobody is giving her a pass on this incident because she's adorable.

Find the body!

JMO.

Mike Colvin dated Graswald for over a year. He says it was a really bad breakup, they even fought over custody of their cat. He added, "She gets down on the ground after I started the car and lays down and says, and is like, 'Give me that cat!' and I was like, 'You got to be kidding me!' I had no choice but to give her the cat and then I got an alarm the next day."

Colvin told INSIDE EDITION, "If your fiancé passes or goes missing in a tragic accident this seems like a very unorthodox way to display your feelings in a public setting." (referring to her Facebook postings, etc. since his death).

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-diary-he-wanted-rough-sex-prosecutors-claim

Graswald agreed to talk to INSIDE EDITION in the jail where she is being held, but backed out at the last moment and said she didn't want to be interviewed. She told INSIDE EDITION, "My lawyers told me to change my mind. So, I'm changing my mind."

Seriously, shades of Jodi* Ari*s comes to mind.......BPD much???

Yes! I wish we knew what they knew. What in the world did she SAY that is so convincing to both LE and the grand jury?!

I haven't watched any of the videos until just now. I only read the articles. Seeing her on video makes the statement of him struggling with the waves even more unbelievable. Not unbelievable because the water wasn't choppy but unbelievable in her delivery of the words.

I still continue having the feeling that she is accustomed to getting her own way because she is cute and small. It's not sinking in to her that nobody is giving her a pass on this incident because she's adorable.

Find the body!

JMO.

I can't wait to find out. It must be powerful but it;s very hard to imagine what she could've said to convince them.

BTW guys, why isn;t this in the missing person's thread?

Re: her "less-than-angelic" side -- who among us does not have one? “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody,” as Twain said. A judgement from a "former on-air radio personality" is worth less than nothing.

Very true. But while everyone has a dark side (except my sainted mother), not everyone gets indicted for second degree murder. She wasn't charged because people felt she had a dark side.

Given there are witnesses at some points...

Is it possible that he was seen actually wearing a life jacket at some point and she somehow either got it off of him (by drugging him maybe) or weighted it down?

Thereby causing him to either drown because of weight pulling him down or because he was unconscious and simply drown because of that? :waitasec:

Or if they went on the island after being in the water, doing something (not sure what...have it get lost somehow? float away maybe?) with his life jacket while they were on the island and then convincing him they should just go because it was getting later or whatever and then using that so he wouldn't be able to help himself in the cold water if she could just get his kayak and paddles away from him also?

Also, the bit about her saying she was unconscious at one point made me wonder if there might be shades of truth to the unconscious bit coming up, only it was Vincent that was actually unconscious and thus more easily able to drown - particularly with some additional help.

A question for the kayak pros...is it the norm to go kayaking at dusk? At the end of a harsh winter? At this location? Without a life vest? TIA

I only kayak one place without a life vest- in a tiny swamp where the water in only 2-3 feet deep near my parents house. I find it hard to believe any experienced kayak would enter the Hudson River without a life vest. I do kayak at dust to watch the sunset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given there are witnesses at some points...

Is it possible that he was seen actually wearing a life jacket at some point and she somehow either got it off of him (by drugging him maybe) or weighted it down?

Thereby causing him to either drown because of weight pulling him down or because he was unconscious and simply drown because of that? :waitasec:

Or if they went on the island after being in the water, doing something (not sure what...have it get lost somehow? float away maybe?) with his life jacket while they were on the island and then convincing him they should just go because it was getting later or whatever and then using that so he wouldn't be able to help himself in the cold water if she could just get his kayak and paddles away from him also?

I posted this earlier, but I wonder if the yellow thing in his kayak is an inflatable life vest. Maybe he was wearing it and she popped it?

http://www.recordonline.com/gallery...997/PH/0/9/PH-430009997.jpg&MaxW=650&MaxH=500

I posted this earlier, but I wonder if the yellow thing in his kayak is an inflatable life vest. Maybe he was wearing it and she popped it?

http://www.recordonline.com/gallery...997/PH/0/9/PH-430009997.jpg&MaxW=650&MaxH=500

That is something she could do to harm him, given their size differences. And, if she let it slip she did that, it could be enough to arrest. Hmm...might be!

If this is the case, did she do it while he struggled in the water? Did they have an altercation on the water and in anger, she popped his vest?

That is something she could do to harm him, given their size differences. And, if she let it slip she did that, it could be enough to arrest. Hmm...might be!

If this is the case, did she do it while he struggled in the water? Did they have an altercation on the water and in anger, she popped his vest?

Maybe she changed her story from him not wearing a vest to him wearing an inflatable vest?

And maybe they found a knife in one of the kayaks?

I wonder if anyone heard anything----conversation, yelling, splashing-------voices carry

Boy--what did she say that made LE sit up??????

I wonder if anyone heard anything----conversation, yelling, splashing-------voices carry

Boy--what did she say that made LE sit up??????

Perplexing.

The Hudson is not an isolated river in the wilderness. I'm surprised we haven't heard from people who saw the capsize. We do have the witnesses who saw two kayakers leave the island, but I think what LE learned from them is the time. I'm wondering if the timing doesn't jibe with what AG said.

Very curious, imo, that no one (that we know of) saw any struggles on the river itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487