Off Topic/Chit Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's very interesting; thanks for sharing that. 7 hrs of depo for one person is a lot to sit through and she's got others as well...of course thanks to Skittles, there's now an in-depth index of the content contained on each Depo version (in a sticky at the top of the board). Perhaps Judge Sasser would like to avail herself of this depo index resource? :wink: :crazy:

Thanks, SG, but I'm not quite done yet. 1-6 complete!

Thanks, SG, but I'm not quite done yet. 1-6 complete!
It's enough to keep the judge very busy for a day or so though! :wink: Your depo index is more thorough, I bet, than any developed by the legal teams! :clap: :applause:

Since this thread is off topic here goes...

Does anyone on here have or know anyone with concrete counter tops? It seems to be the newest thing to have as well as molding your sink in the same 1 piece unit. The styles, colors, shapes, and finishes are endless.
Any feedback is most welcomed.

PS....SG, when JA Young gets done with your yard would you send him over to help with our countertops?

BTW...anyone who remembers I thought JA Young might be a female and SG thought male, Det. Daniels confirmed to us JA Young was a MALE. I was wrong. :(

First and foremost this does not at all change my mind on BC guilt. But what I am about to post is highly disturbing to us who live close to NC.

I told of the high # of breakins occuring around here when we discussed NC purse in the car. I mentioned the robbers were getting real brazen, going into garages to get into the vehicles, because it happened to my neighbor.

I received an email from this neighbor, dated 10/7 which I did not open, until today. The DA has called them to say they have indited Laurence Lovette for 1st degree burglary and felony larceny for going into their home and stealing property. He is the one charged with murder of Eve Carson, the UNC Student President and also the Duke student.

The brazen breakins occured around Nov 07...reason I say brazen is they didn't just rob from vehicles unlocked in the driveway, they actually went into the closed garages by a side door at 2am. I understand another breakin they went into a purse on the counter in the kitchen and got the keys. I originally thought it was crazy, but now knowing who did this, I think it did happen. They would just kill who ever got in their way, like they did EVE and the Duke student.

I don't feel I should post the actual email without permission. But this is the the bulk of it.

Mom, I have contact for you regarding concrete countertops .. You may find answers to your questions.
http://www.concretecountertop.net/press/index.html
You can also google "concrete Evan Lloyd".. he writes a ton on the subject and he may respond to questions via email.
I have personally seen the office with the fireplace on his Home page and I can say it looks incredible.

Che

I received an email from this neighbor, dated 10/7 which I did not open, until today. The DA has called them to say they have indited Laurence Lovette for 1st degree burglary and felony larceny for going into their home and stealing property. He is the one charged with murder of Eve Carson, the UNC Student President and also the Duke student.

(respectfully snipped)
Here's a time line for him from WRAL
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2924875/

Nov. 7, 2007: A homeowner reports a burglary. A vehicle at the home is also reported to have been broken into.

Nov. 7-9: Police investigate, and a fingerprint identifies Lovette as a suspect

Nov. 13: Lovette is charged with felonious breaking and entering, larceny and breaking and entering a motor vehicle

More at link -- which goes up to March 17 - first degree murder charges (for Mahato's death)

Here's a time line for him from WRAL
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2924875/

Nov. 7, 2007: A homeowner reports a burglary. A vehicle at the home is also reported to have been broken into.

Nov. 7-9: Police investigate, and a fingerprint identifies Lovette as a suspect

Nov. 13: Lovette is charged with felonious breaking and entering, larceny and breaking and entering a motor vehicle

More at link -- which goes up to March 17 - first degree murder charges (for Mahato's death)

I wasn't aware his burglary was in Cary! I just found this Oct 18th news story about it:

http://www.thedurhamnews.com/need_to_know/story/167423.html

ETA: I corrected the date of the news article: Oct 18th.

PS....SG, when JA Young gets done with your yard would you send him over to help with our countertops?

BTW...anyone who remembers I thought JA Young might be a female and SG thought male, Det. Daniels confirmed to us JA Young was a MALE. I was wrong. :(

I'll add your countertops to his list, Mom!

First and foremost this does not at all change my mind on BC guilt. But what I am about to post is highly disturbing to us who live close to NC.

Yikes! Good thing they've had him in custody. He was already in jail at the time NC was murdered so we know it isn't him or his cohort.

I know it is mean to say but him and his cohort need to be thrown under the darned jail!!!

Yikes! Good thing they've had him in custody. He was already in jail at the time NC was murdered so we know it isn't him or his cohort.

True, plus NC didn't fit with what those two were doing (as in carrying nothing at all making her not the best choice for a mugging/robbery). But to realize that someone like that was creeping around in the area, dang that just gives me chills - and I don't even live there!!

ETA: Topsail, I don't think that's even remotely mean!! And ITA -- either under it or from a tree beside it!

I'm confident those two will get the DP for their murder of Eve Carson. Kidnapping + 1st degree murder.

SG - I think that one of them was underage at the time of the crime (Eve's murder) and will not be eligible for the death penalty. I can't recall if it is Lovette or the other one.

ETA - although they both deserve the DP!!!! :mad:

SG - I think that one of them was underage at the time of the crime (Eve's murder) and will not be eligible for the death penalty. I can't recall if it is Lovette or the other one.

ETA - although they both deserve the DP!!!! :mad:

They should both be charged as adults, IMHO. I know you agree with that too.

On another note, I hope no one buys that book just released by the woman who lied about being raped by the Duke Lacrosse players....talk about a waste of trees & paper. ugh.

On another note, I hope no one buys that book just released by the woman who lied about being raped by the Duke Lacrosse players....talk about a waste of trees & paper. ugh.

Did you see the poll on WRAL about it? 82% of the voters said they will not buy it because they don't want to support her in any way. I agree with that but I do think of the money she could raise for the batter womens shelter - if she really did donate a dollar a book. She won't be getting any of my dollars I can asure you of that.

Better to donate to the shelters directly! Instead of paying $20 for her book, the shelter would gladly accept and use that $20. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en