OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom worried about their image being on the news, worried about the neighbors and what the world would think. I can TOTALLY see why she was so so afraid to tell her mom anything. No compassion for her. Heartbreaking. I don’t see a killer. I see a poor, scared, unsupported child who had no help and NO clue what to do after she delivered a stillborn.

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"I just hope and pray that they don't take you away," Dad tells Richardson.
@journalnews

"I love you guys," she whispers to her parents
@journalnews

Richardson tells her parents she threw the items the used to clean up away somewhere else.
@journalnews

"Yes, honey we will always love you but it would be helpful if you were honest with us," Dad tells Richardson
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"You lied to us, you buried a baby in the backyard ... that is why they don't believe you," Dad tells Richardson said
@journalnews

Scott Richardson (Skyar's dad) is wiping a way a few tears as he watches this emotional tape. "I love you," Richardson keeps telling her parents.
@journalnews

Mom starts telling Richardson "you are not going home with us." Mother and daughter begin to bicker. Dad stops them both.
@journalnews

Mom says she is stressed about loosing her father and other family issues
@journalnews

She told her parents the doctor gave her other options, that she could give it away.

She KNEW she was pregnant because she admitted to police that she could feel the baby.

And she also said that she might have looked up on Google how to get rid of a baby.

Her mom worried about their image being on the news, worried about the neighbors and what the world would think. I can TOTALLY see why she was so so afraid to tell her mom anything. No compassion for her. Heartbreaking. I don’t see a killer. I see a poor, scared, unsupported child who had no help and NO clue what to do after she delivered a stillborn.
ITA. There also seems to be no compassion for the dead baby. Do we know how old the teen mom was when she conceived the baby? In Ohio, a minor needs a parent's consent to have an abortion.

JMO

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Mother and daughter holding hands across the interrogation table. Both crying.
@journalnews

Dad get up, takes a chair beside his daughter and puts his arm around her. "Whatever this is we will get through it," he tells her. Richardson sobs. Scott Richardson is in the front row of courtroom wiping away tears.
@journalnews

Kim Richardson, Skylar's mother, has not been in the courtroom. She will likely be called as a witness. My guess is for the prosecution.
@journalnews

ITA. There also seems to be no compassion for the dead baby. Do we know how old the teen mom was when she conceived the baby? In Ohio, a minor needs a parent's consent to have an abortion.

JMO

I think she turned 18 in May 2017 so she would’ve been 17 years old when she conceived.

JMO

Good grief ... I am far behind watching the "interrogation" with her parents. It astounds me how cold her father seems toward her.

I don't understand why she would be taking the BC pills if she knew she was pregnant. She surely was smart enough to know they would not be needed ... ?

Either she is a danged good liar or she is still so intimidated by her parents. I am beginning to feel she has been emotionally beaten down by their expectations to a critical level.

Have they ever told her sincerely that they love her? What I have hard seems more like they say it just because it is expected.

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Detective Faine is back in the room tells Richardson "most likely you will go home today." 90 percent chance.
@journalnews

Faine tells the Richardson family they are going to the house with a search warrant
@journalnews

Interrogation tape has completed. Court is breaking for the day. No testimony this afternoon
@journalnews

Trial will resume Friday at 8:45 a.m.
@journalnews

(Wasn't expecting to end early today)

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Outside the presence of the jury, the defense is objecting to the the cutting of the interrogation video. There is a lot the jury will not hear.
@journalnews

According to the defense, parts that the jury will not hear includes Dad saying he believes the baby was stillborn because otherwise the dogs would have barked
@journalnews

New to the thread but going back to page 3 to read through. I know a little about the situation but didn't realise Skylar had a thread. Anyway,

I noticed during the police interview in print at Britton of the page that the prosecutor has said that the baby was born alive. Not stillborn.

Was it defence or prosecution that wanted this interrogation to be withheld from evidence?

These interviews show what a liar she is.
I believe it shows motive the baby could not survive. The reason the reaction of her parents. They belittled her and were ashamed of Skylar and what it was going to do to their image. I think Skylar thought she could totally hide the birth of the baby. jmo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell