GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, JanetElaine.

Continuing with articles for quick reference:

From the last thread:
Alright I’m going to use this post to start adding all the media I can in this case for reference. Post in progress for the next hour as you will see more links appearing.

These articles will all be out of order for now as I start pulling stuff together; as our Late Great @Foxfire would say, “In order to connect the dots you have to collect the dots”.

Timmothy Pitzen / MSM:

14-year-old says he is Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
—-

Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he escaped kidnappers after 7 years
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us...tigation/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/
—-

NYT:
Timmothy Pitzen Vanished in 2011. A Teenager in Kentucky Says He’s the Missing Boy.
—-

Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen - Wikipedia
—-

5 things we know now about the Timmothy Pitzen case

A teen says he escaped from captors. He claims he’s a boy who vanished 8 years ago.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ars-ago/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9d37724b4ff6

—-
WSJ:
Teen Said to Have Escaped Kidnappers May Be Timmothy Pitzen, Who Vanished in 2011

—-

Teen found in Kentucky claims he is boy missing since 2011, DNA test results awaited | Reuters

—-

USA Today:
Teen found by police says he is Timmothy Pitzen, Illinois child who disappeared 7 years ago

—-
Timmothy Pitzen: The bizarre backstory of his disappearance

—-
Rolling Stone:
Timmothy Pitzen Possibly Found After Being Reported Missing In 2011 – Rolling Stone

—-

Four years after mother's suicide, search for son continues
Sun August 30, 2015
https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/the-hunt-timmothy-pitzen/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

—-

Five Years Since Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen
May 11, 2016

—-

Woman Reports Possible Sighting of Missing Boy
(Article date?))

—-

Timmothy Pitzen case recalls that of Steven Stayner

—-

Witnesses Describe 14-Year-Old Who Claims To Be Timmothy Pitzen

——

Police Running Tests To Determine If Boy Found In Kentucky Is Timmothy Pitzen, Aunt Says

—-

PITZEN CASE
Timeline Of Timmothy Pitzen Disappearance | What We Know So Far | Boy Located In Kentucky, DNA Test Done
Timmothy Pitzen

—-

Police: Illinois boy, missing for 8 years, possibly found in Kentucky

——

Missing Boy's Mother Had Secret Email Account
8/30/2011

—-
Thank you Margarita for all your hard work!

Since I will be at work until 8:30 pm central time, I’m really hoping a fellow poster will message me when the results are released (hint, hint), as my phone will do a little ping-ping if I get a message, which will alert me to find a way to check the thread.

It's getting to be my bedtime here shortly... I was really hoping they'd have something before then, since they've been saying "afternoon or early evening". Now I'm at risk of staying up too late because 'what if I just miss it'. :D How dare they be so inconsiderate. ;):p

one of our local reporters is doing FB live on this case as she travels to Aurora. Amanda Henderson with newschannel 20 and Fox

COLD CASE SOLVED? We are on our way to Aurora, IL where Timmothy Pitzen lived as a child. We are awaiting DNA results to see if a 14-year-old child claiming to be Timmothy is indeed him.

Can't link it from my phone but Charley Project lists Timmothy's middle name and date of birth. That info has been available to anyone for years.

If she really passed him off to someone, why would he believe she is missing? Wouldn't he be more likely to think she was ill with a kindergarten minds definition of ill?

Aurora LE would do the presser because they have jurisdiction of Timmothy's case.

Can't link it from my phone but Charley Project lists Timmothy's middle name and date of birth. That info has been available to anyone for years.

If she really passed him off to someone, why would he believe she is missing? Wouldn't he be more likely to think she was ill with a kindergarten minds definition of ill?

Aurora LE would do the presser because they have jurisdiction of Timmothy's case.

Unless when she handed him off, she told him she would be back for him or these are his babysitters or something?

Hope this is OK. It is from a reporter/anchor from Chicago:
Anthony Ponce
Verified account

@anthonyponceTV
Follow Follow @anthonyponceTV
More
Just spoke w Newport, KY Police Chief Tom Collins: FBI and Newport PD will release DNA results “collectively” in Cincinnati, but he couldn’t provide time frame. He says they are still waiting on results. #TimmothyPitzen

12:57 PM - 4 Apr 2019

Here you go Cubby: Timmothy James Pitzen – The Charley Project

Hope this is OK. It is from a reporter/anchor from Chicago:
Anthony Ponce
Verified account

@anthonyponceTV
Follow Follow @anthonyponceTV
More
Just spoke w Newport, KY Police Chief Tom Collins: FBI and Newport PD will release DNA results “collectively” in Cincinnati, but he couldn’t provide time frame. He says they are still waiting on results. #TimmothyPitzen

12:57 PM - 4 Apr 2019

Oh no. It changed? Or are they both having pressers? If it's only in Cinci, it might not be good news. :(

I so hope this young man is Timmothy. I remember the case and always had the horrible thought that his mother had lied and that she had killed him before taking her own life. I would really like to be wrong on that count. What a wonderful blessing for his family if this is Timmothy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back