OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this as lovely. How many ways does this young lady say she's totally left him behind, and really hasn't thought about much but herself? I feel for Brian's family more so after reading this article; this the last link to their loving son and there seems little place in her heart for him.

C6

I think it sounds as if this is a mentally healthy woman leading a mentally healthy life. I am proud of her that there are not two young lives lost instead of one. She will be a compassionate caregiver and a credit to the medical profession. And it sounds like she has found someone kind and compassionate to share her life with.

I think it sounds as if this is a mentally healthy woman leading a mentally healthy life. I am proud of her that there are not two young lives lost instead of one. She will be a compassionate caregiver and a credit to the medical profession. And it sounds like she has found someone kind and compassionate to share her life with.

I agree TwinkiesMom. Alexis searched long and hard. She was really Brians voice. It is time for her to move on. I am sure that decision was painful for her and also for Brian's family. It does not mean that she no longer loves Brian as I believe she will always have a special place in her heart and life for him.

Compare this to the wife of N. Francisco who is ready to move on in 60 days or less. Less than 30 days she is wiping this man off the face of the earth by removing pics and any trace of him. And alot of people think this behavior is okay.

Dont get it.

I keep refreshing the link that Blink put on for the Columbus area to see if the Coroner or LE have released the identity of the body found.......nothing yet.

I am praying for the family who will be receiving the news.............

I live in Ohio and there are not many other cases I can find that this body might belong to other than Brian..............there is a girl that has been missing from the Cleveland area.............can't remember her name right now........... Taximom.......?????? You have a good memory.........

In regards to Alexis, she was there for Brian for months and months and months afterwards. No one should judge her because she has moved forward and I can guarantee that is what Brian would have wanted her to do. More than anything, he would have wanted her to finish medical school for him, and for her.

IMO

Unfortunately there are a lot of people mssing in Ohio Littledeer... here is the link to the Ohio Missing Adults website: http://www.ohiomissingadults.com/

Missing from the Columbus area:
Anthony Foster Pierce (19)
Kenneth L. Staples (44)
Brian Randal Shaffer (27)
Crystal D. Wilson (47)
Ashley Tyronda Norah (21)
Frances Corneilius Jenkins (missing since 1981, age now 58)

These are only the ones actually listed with Columbus PD as the contact info... there are many more missing close by... and then the ones that aren't on this lst, plus all the missing children.

It is just so horrible when you see it laid out like this isn't it.... :(

Janet:

I feel so horrible for saying that not many were missing. I guess I meant in my local area (Columbus) and not in the STATE OF OHIO.

Thanks for the link for the Ohio missing...............

It is so SAD to see even the few names you put up and then see the rest. And this is ONLY ONE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blowkiss: Littledeer

I keep refreshing the link that Blink put on for the Columbus area to see if the Coroner or LE have released the identity of the body found.......nothing yet.

I am praying for the family who will be receiving the news.............

I live in Ohio and there are not many other cases I can find that this body might belong to other than Brian..............there is a girl that has been missing from the Cleveland area.............can't remember her name right now........... Taximom.......?????? You have a good memory.........

In regards to Alexis, she was there for Brian for months and months and months afterwards. No one should judge her because she has moved forward and I can guarantee that is what Brian would have wanted her to do. More than anything, he would have wanted her to finish medical school for him, and for her.

IMO

Gina Dejesus and Amanda Barry are the two girls missing from the Cleveland area.

Gina Dejesus and Amanda Barry are the two girls missing from the Cleveland area.Today 03:09 PM

Fleece: Thanks!! Gina was the one that I was thinking of. Not to say that Amanda is not thought of (but I had thought she was found for some reason??)

Both girls deserve to be found and closure for their families. I remember Gina's family having a candlelight vigil somewhere downtown in Cleveland.................(is that right?)

And my next thought...the reason people aren't coming forward in cases like Brian's and Kyle Fleischmann is because they are far from done! I sure hope these detectives can get one step ahead of this "gang" and keep our young men safe.

I'm praying that these NY detectives have not deceived a lot of people.........including us...........

I'll stop there. Odd that they would come into Ohio and bring Brian into their theory that originated from NY and went West and then far North, etc.

Okay................KEEPING AN OPEN MIND.

I'm praying that these NY detectives have not deceived a lot of people.........including us...........

I'll stop there. Odd that they would come into Ohio and bring Brian into their theory that originated from NY and went West and then far North, etc.

Okay................KEEPING AN OPEN MIND.

IF they were involved in a deception they would have too much explaining to do now that they have so much media attention. Maybe they are closer than we think to having some answers since they are "going public" with their "knowledge" about this gang. Let's give them a chance and see how they do. :)

Fleece: Thanks!! Gina was the one that I was thinking of. Not to say that Amanda is not thought of (but I had thought she was found for some reason??)

Both girls deserve to be found and closure for their families. I remember Gina's family having a candlelight vigil somewhere downtown in Cleveland.................(is that right?)

Both girl's families had vigils in their neighborhood I believe (which was next to the neighborhood I grew up in). Columbus is about 2 1/2 hours from Cleveland on a good day, so I doubt its either of them. This is all so tragic.

fleece and RNB: (sorry for the shortened nicks) :)

RNB: Your right............after reflecting, I have to agree that there is no deception going on between with these detectives. (I really didn't think that to begin with.....) but had to for my piece of mind.

fleece: Thanks.........I had a memory of Gina's vigil, but not Amanda's. I don't think we will find the answers on this thread on what happened to them, only because their bodies have not been found yet.

I mean...........found in a water, etc.

:blowkiss: Littledeer

I'm not sure if I buy into this theory? :twocents:

I'm not sure I do either...I guess it's possible. I know the scope of that investigation is pretty widespread, but I am just a little skeptical about it, at least right now.

Marybeth and ariel:

Have either of you heard anything about the identification of the body yet???

I keep searching for updates on that news site link............but nothing yet.

Thank you so much! I have been wondering about this all night. I think of Brian often and pray that he is out there safe somewhere. My thoughts are with the family of the man who was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius