OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is the front entrance has a camera and that video has been released. The only other exit was for employees only and that camera would be activated everytime the door opened. Brian was not seen on that camera. The only other way out would have been through construction that was going on next door. It would have been unlikely but not impossible that he went that way according to detectives.

A colleague of mine, who has worked on Brian's case, has told me exactly what SuzQ just mentioned. The detectives feel that he would not have chosen that exit, as it was a mess to get around once you got out.

Just saw this case on E's Spring Break Nightmares and wondered if anyone had any updates? Their own website has not been updated in quite some time. They mentioned there was a river/lake nearby...if he was heavily intoxiated, perhaps he wandered into or fell in the river? Have they ever searched the water?

I remembered Brian's dad saying they were going to concentrate on a pond, but nothing since. I continue to be haunted by this case. I pray for Brian and his family. If anyone can provide a list of previous search areas, that would be great.

I too wish we could get a list of the areas Blink that have already been searched. Although, they should be searched again! I have googled trying to locate this information to no avail.

Where is he?

I know that Brian's case is going to be featured on an upcoming episode of Psychic Kids, and that there is a pilot for another show featuring his case in the works but has not been picked up yet-
Maybe that's why it has been rather quiet right now-

Bumpin for Brian

I know that Brian's case is going to be featured on an upcoming episode of Psychic Kids, and that there is a pilot for another show featuring his case in the works but has not been picked up yet-
Maybe that's why it has been rather quiet right now-

Bumpin for Brian

I wonder if this is the episode. I looked through future episodes and couldn't find anything that mentioned him...but in the bolded part below it says they investigate an actual missing person case so that must be it. The other episode listings were pretty specific and didn't mention him by name or anything about a missing person.

Monday, July 21st 10:00 pm ET On A&E Network
Tuesday, July 22nd 02:00 am ET
Sunday, July 27th 03:00 pm ET

Chip and Lisa visit Veronica, a 15-year-old girl who dreamed of her uncle's death the night before he was murdered. Veronica struggles with her father's skepticism towards her abilities and is looking for his acceptance. Chip and Lisa introduce her to Travis and Nicole, friends who both have psychic abilities but long for validation. The three teenagers together investigate an actual missing person case while Veronica's father comes face to face with his doubts and fears.

I wonder if this is the episode. I looked through future episodes and couldn't find anything that mentioned him...but in the bolded part below it says they investigate an actual missing person case so that must be it. The other episode listings were pretty specific and didn't mention him by name or anything about a missing person.

Chip and Lisa visit Veronica, a 15-year-old girl who dreamed of her uncle's death the night before he was murdered. Veronica struggles with her father's skepticism towards her abilities and is looking for his acceptance. Chip and Lisa introduce her to Travis and Nicole, friends who both have psychic abilities but long for validation. The three teenagers together investigate an actual missing person case while Veronica's father comes face to face with his doubts and fears.
That is correct.

Please come support Brian Shaffer on Saturday, July 26th at FLANNAGAN'S at 6835 Caine Road, Dublin, OH. Proceeds will help support Central Ohio Crime Stopper with Finding Missing Adults, Operation Offender Surrender (sexual predators), Weekly Most Wanted, Crime of the Week, and other ongoing projects. ******Please if you or anyone you know lives in the Colombus, OH area, pass this information on to them and please attend. Everyone of you can make a difference.******

www.findbrianshaffer.com
Bumping

The sad truth is men don't get as much attention as women do in missing persons cases, especially hot white women. Not necessarily saying that would've made a difference though.

Monday, July 21st 10:00 pm ET
on A & E.

(I couldn't get the video to work.)

Monday, July 21st 10:00 pm ET
on A & E.

(I couldn't get the video to work.)

I got it to work on the second try..

That was pretty powerful....very touching, as sunrise said....

Here again is the schedule for when the Psychic Kids show about Brian is supposed to air on A&E:

The Insider TV program showed another clip of the Psychic Kids show featuring Brian tonight. It was a different clip than was on A&Es website. I went to the Insider website to try to post the video clip here but couldn't find it.

BTW, I thought that was very creepy in the clip they showed on A&Es website, when one of the kids said something to the effect "it wasn't supposed to be as bad as it was" to Brian's dad...that made it sound to me like it was something planned maybe and not a random attack??? Hearing that was very unsettling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143