Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That site mentioned above referenced a TES update, about the site where Williams father could have worked,

How do they secure the scene or ensure the suspect knowing this is the site from returning to destroy evidence or move the body, Riverside PDs dept is small so they couldnt provide 24/7 watchdog surveillance of William, ??

Could be the site is surveilled all of the time now with cameras, etc, not actual people

So I wonder the TES team is bringing in more support for this weekend, question let’s say they are successful this weekend how long after would you think that the suspect would be arrested, or would they wait on positive ID and toxicology from ME

Then my next question would be who helped the suspect, in the planning, execution phase , and coverup phase

So I wonder the TES team is bringing in more support for this weekend, question let’s say they are successful this weekend how long after would you think that the suspect would be arrested, or would they wait on positive ID and toxicology from ME

Then my next question would be who helped the suspect, in the planning, execution phase , and coverup phase
They would want a positive ID. I can imagine there could be remains of people that are in and around the Dayton area that hadn't been discovered yet. In one case here on WS - in Kansas City - search teams went out on 3 successive weekends and found 4 bodies - none of which was the person they were looking for.

As for the second part, it isn't clear at all that another person is involved with what happened to Cheryl at all. It may be the case, but it isn't clear.

The real problem, assuming they find Cheryl, for prosecution is that absent a witness, absent evidence of premeditation, you end up with second degree murder at best and could end up with voluntary manslaughter (heat of passion). The burden is on the state to prove premeditation. It only takes one juror to not get a conviction.

Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter

TES OHIO will be performing
a 2 day search 3/9 * 3/10

Our team is on the ground - be cautious of searchers & their vehicles.

Please do not stop, photograph, or release our locations if spotted.

Protecting the integrity of the criminal investigation is a top priority of RPD & TES OHIO.

THIS IS A PRIVATE SEARCH ONLY

We can not answer any questions regarding the case or search.

Thank you all for continuing to support the search for Cheryl.

#lostisnotalone

upload_2019-3-5_20-41-59.jpeg

With the TES teams in town last week and a bigger team for this weekend , has there been anything unusual happening at Cheryls home on Cristy lane, is William trying to carry on life as normal as he can , is the GF still part of the picture, did the harassment at Costco slow down or stop, I meant to go to Costco a few days ago to upgrade my member card, but my multiple sclerosis flared up and was sick.
Is the minor child still attending Stebbins High School

But to be honest, I am very surprised William hasn’t fled and disappeared himself in Canada, he could depart here and cross the border in about 3 hours, traffic permitting,

Big question to cross into Canada as an American you would need a passport or passport card, do you think LE has had him surrender his , to prevent him from fleeing north.

With the TES teams in town last week and a bigger team for this weekend , has there been anything unusual happening at Cheryls home on Cristy lane, is William trying to carry on life as normal as he can , is the GF still part of the picture, did the harassment at Costco slow down or stop, I meant to go to Costco a few days ago to upgrade my member card, but my multiple sclerosis flared up and was sick.
Is the minor child still attending Stebbins High School

But to be honest, I am very surprised William hasn’t fled and disappeared himself in Canada, he could depart here and cross the border in about 3 hours, traffic permitting,

Big question to cross into Canada as an American you would need a passport or passport card, do you think LE has had him surrender his , to prevent him from fleeing north.

I’m reasonably sure he isn’t going to run off to Canada unless he has an abundance of ready money to live on-he can’t work there as a non-Canadian unless he finds somebody willing to take a chance on someone from another country, that they don’t know, who would pay him in cash. As far as the passport...do we even know if he has one?

I was wondering if the thought crossed his mind, I wonder if he still has the $4000.00 that he said she took from shoebox.

Also where was William raised as a child, does he have extended family in other states, does he have any ex-marine friends he stays in contact with

I can picture someone in a situation like his looking for the exit and disappearing , if he stays I picture the day LE comes for him it’s going to be a ugly scene

As seen on Williams Facebook , does anyone know if he still has his weapons, after being in the marine Corps his knowledge its scary

Tim, you always ask a lot of thought-provoking questions. In this group, we can't really answer anything because we can't use rumors or information we've received from family or close friends because it's not substantiated with media links. You might want to think about posting in the two FB groups. Many of Cheryl's friends are there and can answer much more freely.

I guess it’s time for me to step back, I have always been a foreword “shoot from the hip” person who not afraid to say or ask the hard questions

Good luck in trying to solve this horrible crime, I thought the purpose was to find Cheryl, and not worrying if the tough questions hurt sensitive feelings of a suspect, of whose cowardly acts started this ugly situation

I guess it’s time for me to step back, I have always been a foreword “shoot from the hip” person who not afraid to say or ask the hard questions

Good luck in trying to solve this horrible crime, I thought the purpose was to find Cheryl, and not worrying if the tough questions hurt sensitive feelings of a suspect, of whose cowardly acts started this ugly situation

Join the FB groups like tb24oh suggested! They welcome questions and all discussion. You kept the porch light on here, so I thank you.

You have totally misinterpreted what I'm saying. I don't give a crap about hurting Bill's sensitive feelings. The purpose is absolutely to find Cheryl. I just can't ever answer any of your thought-provoking questions in this forum, none of us can. I feel like my hands are tied behind my back due to the rules. I respect them, and understand why they are here, their forum, their rules. But it's pretty limiting to delving deeper. That's why I'm suggesting you ask them in the two FB groups because the rules are much much more lenient and you'll get a lot of information that you're seeking.

I thought that this discussion group was like a group of individuals at McDonald’s discussing the case over coffee, so what your saying above is for example, if I or you spoke with William you could not post that info but if WHIO did you could use recycled or edited reporting.
I look at our news media as a joke, when a crime occurs they won’t even give you a proper description of suspects , I guess were supposed to guess, i inured to solve a case is to tear it apart look at everything, he’s been labelled suspect number one so he invited the onslaught of review. It’s not him we worry about, it’s the forgotten victim, everybody loses sight of that

Yep, if I hear a rumor from family or friends, or someone posts something informative on FB, I can't share it here or answer your question about it because that's prohibited by the forum rules. There's information about Bill's recent behavior, which is something you asked about recently, that was discussed on FB, but can't be discussed here. This sentence may even be snipped out by a forum admin :/ Only if it's a post by a group admin, police, or family member can we even talk about it. No comments or posts by anyone else in the groups can be even mentioned here. Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc. here are the rules. So again, if you want answers to questions, or more info, then you may get a lot more information.

I visited the other sites they seem a bit disfunctional and haphazard, they worry about the privacy of the family, I know these groups mean well and love Cheryl, but they have to realize a few things, these forums are for Cheryl, to find her, period, it’s not about protecting someone else’s feelings,
I seriously believe the family could have accepted Cheryl’s disappearance and been more outspoken if the number one suspect was a stranger, NOT a immediate family member, I sense embarrassment and denial , that’s why the silience.
Even though this forum has rules, and does what I stated in post number 75, at least I feel like we’re making some headway trying to understand,
I certainly hope TES has some luck this weekend, at least the weather seems favorable but not perfect, at least the daytime temperatures are bearable

I visited the other sites they seem a bit disfunctional and haphazard, they worry about the privacy of the family, I know these groups mean well and love Cheryl, but they have to realize a few things, these forums are for Cheryl, to find her, period, it’s not about protecting someone else’s feelings,
I seriously believe the family could have accepted Cheryl’s disappearance and been more outspoken if the number one suspect was a stranger, NOT a immediate family member, I sense embarrassment and denial , that’s why the silience.
Even though this forum has rules, and does what I stated in post number 75, at least I feel like we’re making some headway trying to understand,
I certainly hope TES has some luck this weekend, at least the weather seems favorable but not perfect, at least the daytime temperatures are bearable

Those other sites that you referred to may be allowed to indulge in the more gossipy aspects of the case in a way that we can’t, but as you noticed, it is also a little more confrontational between friends of the suspect and others who want an answer. I think our way is better, although it can be entertaining to watch the show elsewhere. You may be right about the family, and the possibility that they could be more accepting of Cheryl’s loss at the hands of a stranger. I think they’re being quiet at the instructions of LE; I think they (the family) know exactly what happened to her, but LE can’t arrest him yet. It must be excruciating.

I have two wishes, that TES can locate her this weekend, and the day number one suspect is arrested, I certainly hope that who ever assisted the number one suspect in the planning, execution, and disposal phases of this crime are also arrested,
And I mean any individual who actually assisted or just had knowledge but failed to report it should be arrested also.
My gut is telling me number one suspect did not do this alone, or let me correct number one suspect committed the crime either by planning or by accident , but needed help with the cleanup stage and coverup
There is too many moving pieces to this puzzle

In post #78 the last couple sentence, it was indicated that maybe why the family is silient is because of LE, so in other cases you guys have “sleuthed” from across the country has that type of indication ever been seen before in a missing persons a case

So if this is true in this case and William graduated from POI to SUSPECT do the police have a protocol in place so when the day comes to arrest the suspect that it is away from the home and family, to prevent a second tragic event, IE example, a hostage situation with a family member, I personally think this man is unstable , that if I were the police when the day comes to arrest it should be done as a LE multiunit traffic stop, I worry about his weapons.

Also after looking at those other groups I withdrew or unfriended access , thoses sites are definately “lawless” and your really not sure which side of the fence is which, so this site with its faults is the best site to discuss these cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist