Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In post #78 the last couple sentence, it was indicated that maybe why the family is silient is because of LE, so in other cases you guys have “sleuthed” from across the country has that type of indication ever been seen before in a missing persons a case

So if this is true in this case and William graduated from POI to SUSPECT do the police have a protocol in place so when the day comes to arrest the suspect that it is away from the home and family, to prevent a second tragic event, IE example, a hostage situation with a family member, I personally think this man is unstable , that if I were the police when the day comes to arrest it should be done as a LE multiunit traffic stop, I worry about his weapons.

Also after looking at those other groups I withdrew or unfriended access , thoses sites are definately “lawless” and your really not sure which side of the fence is which, so this site with its faults is the best site to discuss these cases

In all cases I've followed LE has asked the victim's family to withhold information, to some degree, from the public. Each case is different and some were encouraged to share more information than families of other victims were. IMO all LE are very protective of their investigations. In every case I've followed I've been amazed at the amount of information that came out during the trial.

I think LE has their eye on Bill at all times. They know his routine by now and when it comes time for an arrest they will plan for the safest time and place IMO. Unfortunately Bill has had plenty of time to plan too. I would be shocked if it isn't a multi-unit operation.

Looks like the TES search for this weekend the weather is cooperating, today here in Dayton, cloudy, temps in mid 50s, dry except with some strong storms rolling in late afternoon and overnight, tommorrow dry

Question with your experience with the TES teams in the field, what would happen if the named suspect found out the search area and was seen observing first hand, would they allow it or would he stopped

I know Cheryl has a large group of friends, does William have a close circle of friends watching out for him, or as I like to say providing “ aid and comfort to the enemy”

Let’s hope they find her this weekend , just for the reason spring is near and natures wildlife is coming out, I live close to Cheryl’s home and there is a lot of coyotes, Fox, and wolves running around now, I know I see them in my yard

We have a line of severe weather getting ready to move in , not sure how it will aff3ct the search efforts

Does anyone know if the search comes up empty this weekend is TES still going to schedule new searches or go home
Tomorrow’s weather here cloudy, dry and windy, upper 40 s

I’ve been thinking this weekend and what’s totally sickening is that William is labelled number one suspect, of Cheryl’s disappearance and now the police label as a homicide ,his family and friends know this, he claims to love his daughter, and he sees the torment the daughter and family are going through, everyday , especially on a weekend when TES is out searching, will they find her or not?
How can he look them in the face be in the same room with them knowing that he could lead the authorities to her grave, and end the torment.
He is the lowest of the lowest coward, and when this is solved my he rot in hell....

I’ve been following both WHIO and WDTN today and no reports concerning the search this weekend, not sure if it’s good or bad.

Does anyone know if the searches are going to continue or is it done, ?

If by some chance the searches are done with no result, what does this mean for the investigation? Does the suspect life a long happy life giving everyone the middle finger....

I’ve been following both WHIO and WDTN today and no reports concerning the search this weekend, not sure if it’s good or bad.

Does anyone know if the searches are going to continue or is it done, ?

If by some chance the searches are done with no result, what does this mean for the investigation? Does the suspect life a long happy life giving everyone the middle finger....
We really didn't get updates from the previous searches until they were completed. There should be something in the media later this evening or tomorrow IMO.

Hopefully since the searchers don't live too far away, maybe they'll still try to search occasionally if LE has areas they think Cheryl could be.

Cheryl Coker: No arrests in missing Riverside woman's homicide case

Riverside detectives said finding Cheryl is their ultimate goal, but they won’t wait to make an arrest.

I know who they are, I was commenting on the lack of info from this weekends search, a very simple question, they advertise their intention to search, if nothing found say it , stop acting like it’s a cloak and dagger top secret mission

I have been checking the local news from around the tristate areas, and noticed a interesting story that authorities discovered the remains of a female body near the Ohio river in Henderson Co. Kentucky, the article states full ID and autopsy today.
I checked the maps this county is approx a 3-4 hour drive from here,

I would be something if this body found was Cheryl, all we can do is wait,

Also in previous posts wasn’t it mentioned that William had a family connection to Kentucky...I am rereading our posts to find that discussion...

I have been checking the local news from around the tristate areas, and noticed a interesting story that authorities discovered the remains of a female body near the Ohio river in Henderson Co. Kentucky, the article states full ID and autopsy today.
I checked the maps this county is approx a 3-4 hour drive from here,

I would be something if this body found was Cheryl, all we can do is wait,

Also in previous posts wasn’t it mentioned that William had a family connection to Kentucky...I am rereading our posts to find that discussion...

Good find, tooltimetim. Here is an article that gives more info about the remains found. Not exactly the height and weight and hair color as listed on Cheryl’s missing poster, but really very close IMO.

Sheriff’s office: Human remains found in Henderson County

“We’re told it turned out to be human remains, which appear to be female.

The sheriff’s office listed the following identifiers for the found body:
  • White female
  • 5′4″
  • Blonde, shoulder length hair
  • Approximately 145 lbs
  • Blue-black-white short sleeve shirt
  • Yoga pants
  • Boots with a back zipper and front lace that come up to the mid-calf area
  • Good dental work“

Good find, tooltimetim. Here is an article that gives more info about the remains found. Not exactly the height and weight and hair color as listed on Cheryl’s missing poster, but really very close IMO.

Sheriff’s office: Human remains found in Henderson County

“We’re told it turned out to be human remains, which appear to be female.

The sheriff’s office listed the following identifiers for the found body:
  • White female
  • 5′4″
  • Blonde, shoulder length hair
  • Approximately 145 lbs
  • Blue-black-white short sleeve shirt
  • Yoga pants
  • Boots with a back zipper and front lace that come up to the mid-calf area
  • Good dental work“

It's possible but the body has only been there a few days.

Female Body Found in Henderson County

Coroners also responded to the scene after the body was discovered shortly before 11 a.m. by a passerby. Officials said the body appeared to have been there a couple days.

Did some digging William used to live in Somerset, Kentucky , which is approx 190 miles away from Henderson County, but he has family living throughout that portion of Kentucky

If it has merit and William has ties to a Kentucky, let’s say he for discussion purposes, he could dispose a body in the Blue Mountains of Kentucky and she would be lost forever....

Also for discussion purposes, do you think it’s possible he had her body moved to Kentucky prior to TES arriving?

It's possible but the body has only been there a few days.

Female Body Found in Henderson County

Coroners also responded to the scene after the body was discovered shortly before 11 a.m. by a passerby. Officials said the body appeared to have been there a couple days.

If they're identifying the body as a caucasian female so quickly without an autopsy/examination, it seems like a body was found, not scattered bones.

Weight and height seemed like it could possibly be her, though. Sigh.

If it has merit and William has ties to a Kentucky, let’s say he for discussion purposes, he could dispose a body in the Blue Mountains of Kentucky and she would be lost forever....

Also for discussion purposes, do you think it’s possible he had her body moved to Kentucky prior to TES arriving?

If you were to drive it, how long would it take you one way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist