Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responding!
Missing Person's case, the husband is suspected of murdering her, but no arrest/charges, just suspicion. Minor daughter (17) still living in the home. (With Dad and the woman he was seeing at the time of his wife's disappearance)
Would that be considered an unsafe environment/reasons for removal to live with other family members or no?

It depends on the circumstances. Suspicion alone is not enough. They need a showing of danger , child abuse or neglect.

This must be very frightening for that child. And confusing. She likely feels an allegiance to her only live parent. And grieving for the mother who disappeared. While having to cope with some new woman stepping in her mother’s shoes.

You know a cousin of mine- super young- had to deal with a bit exactly similar thing but slightly. Her dad was cruel to her mother, my aunt. Even as she died of cancer. It was awful. And she had to stay there with her dad who was cold to her as well simply because she loved her mom. The rest of the family was 400 miles away and implored her to come be with them but she refused. Her life was there. So she lived there with that man for years.

The other thing I've always wondered.
If I thought that my father killed my mother....
Wouldn't I worry he'd kill me if he knew I knew he was guilty?

I have a friend who's father killed her grandmother and got away with it.
She lived in fear that he would kill her as well.

Steelslady in your post #915 , you had stated in your losing post that maybe he’s protecting someone else, I have been exploring the same theory, I have been going through old posts, news reports, and Facebook entries, and I have a theory that involves a family member, that initially putting the puzzle together could have resulted in a crime a disagreement, argument, that led to a fatal accident.....so the family in theory is just circling the wagons, I won’t state who I am looking at until I feel like a theory can be factual.......review bills interviews, his language and choice of words.....

question, is it possible , that what the police are doing with William, is a ploy to get the real truth , the real culprit to come foreword.....

just a theory I have been researching...

I think I know where you are going with this. We can only discuss that privately, though- it wouldn't be allowed on here on the main thread. Right now, BC is the only suspect named and we can't sleuth anyone else in Cheryl's life that isn't named a POI or Suspect.

I had a video call this am with a friend of mine who is a retired police officer, he does private eye investigations part time, and we discussed this case, he stated that the police here, need to reinterview everyone, and that means the entire family, they need to use new interviews to compare to originals , looking for differences.....

he thinks the suspect , is protecting someone, someone within the family who by accident that may have been caused by a argument caused the death of Cheryl, they panicked and this is where we are today..

and it’s not standard practice , but sometimes police will create a scenio
To give the impression there going one way, but really there looking elsewhere, and when it might be a family accident, they hope someone will have the courage to come foreword and clear the air....

I completely agree with your officer friend that witnesses need to be re-interviewed and statements compared.

I cannot think of a scenario where William would be protecting someone from an accident that would fit.

But I've always had the thought in the back of my mind that the minor told her mom that fateful morning that the girlfriend accompanied them to Florida. According to her friends/family in the early months on the investigation on FB, she would be livid to know that. Remember, she attended a family wedding that weekend and was in good spirits. I don't think she knew until that morning. I think Cheryl came home from that drive and confronted William, which led to her demise.

As a guy , my impression of the suspect is that he is a twit, he falls in a category that half the so called men fall in, they never grow up, the older they get the more immature they become, they have an attention span of a TV commercial....
So I can just imagine on that fateful day when Cheryl confronted him about his childish decision to bring the GF to Florida , the immature bully inside came out, .....and as per studying him for over a year, I figure him as a hot-tempered bully, very selfish, I would like to know over the 19 years of marriage did he have secret affairs..

as a USAF First Sergeant , I had the pleasure of dealing with clowns like him, with their mental and physical abuse of their spouses, but the military doesn’t look kindly on this and swift justice happens and their immature world gets slapped down, I had to testify many times for the cases I had brought foreword to legal office......

justice is way too slow in this case..

About searches for Cheryl

Right church
, wrong pew means that someone is very nearly right, but someting is wrong.
Right church wrong pew. New Word Suggestion. An idea is nearly right, but still off target; you're in the right place but not specifically.

Attention sleuths, Kettering police, are looking for( the city of Kettering is approx. 2-3 miles from Riverside), a missing 50 year woman missing since 2 Oct, her name is Lari Plumlee, story on WHIO,

sure makes you think about another angle on the Coker Case, since Cheryl was around 46 years old

Attention sleuths, Kettering police, are looking for( the city of Kettering is approx. 2-3 miles from Riverside), a missing 50 year woman missing since 2 Oct, her name is Lari Plumlee, story on WHIO,

sure makes you think about another angle on the Coker Case, since Cheryl was around 46 years old
The only similarities IMO is they are both missing females. Cheryl was last seen Oct 2, 2018 and Lari was last seen Oct 3, 2019. Hope she's found safe.
Help Kettering police locate 50-year-old missing woman

The only similarities I am looking at is the Dayton Ohio area is a hotbed haven for human trafficking, I am trying to look at the similarities especially with the cases with the ages of the women, are there others in this group..a theory, can we say with confidence that one of the friends Cheryl met up with before, didn’t lure her into trafficking..

I know it seems far fetched but it’s an angle that needs to be explored..

remember the I-75 interstate corridor runs through a Dayton, and I am digging up the stories on the other 6 women taken, and the police reference the I-75 corridor.....

The I-75 corridor story is on WHIO, dated Sept 27 2017, 6women disappeared within a 35 mile of the I-75/ I-70 interchange, Riverside falls within 8-9 miles from that interchange, and Kettering is about the same approx.

I reviewed the dates the 6 women 2016-2017, Cheryl 2018, and noW Lari 2019, something to me is not adding up......

It’s far fetched i am wondering if all these women have something in common, a place they frequented, a certain store, the same male or female encounters , remember the last place Texas Equusearch searched in Vandelia, is right next to the I-70 / I-75 interchange....

Does human trafficking usually involve women in their 40s/50s who have jobs, homes, families who would miss them & report them missing immediately?

I have attended human trafficking briefings while in the military, and as a government employee, and yes this is a sickening act of inhumanity that is widespread, it shows no age, profession, race, it’s just someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time,

read the history of the dark sides of our country, where men were taken to force to work ships , there was a restaurant in Dayton no to long ago that used women from Asia as forced labor..

as we were taught and briefed in the government, the traffickers either befriend or force there victims into forced labor, prostitution, and sold as slaves around the world

that’s why I asked did these women have a common thread, did they visit a certain store, restaurant, bar, ...meet people who promised them attention and took advantage of them..

remember this I-70 Highway runs East / west , you can get on here and travel to the Rocky Mountains, or I-75 get on here and travel directly to Florida..

so yes there is a chance that these women could be victims of this ugly stain of trafficking in our society, and traffickers do it for money, the same way the coyotes funnel illegals through countries for money..

when this last woman from Kettering disappeared, her photo on the news sites she seems like a nice lady, just like Cheryl and the others..

I could be far fetched, but when the police reference the corridor of highways, I can bet they are thinking the same...

think of it someone could be taken and be half way across the country in about 12 hours.

so please educate yourself , on human trafficking, so us as good people can understand there is great evil lurking ever so close....

If the police mentioning the corridor of highways, means you bet they are thinking the same thing, are you referring to Cheryl? I think if they felt Cheryl was a victim of human trafficking, that would have been discussed or at least explored more vs naming bill as the number one suspect and not mentioning anything more about it.

I have been doing a lot of digging and found a very interesting missing persons case I found on NBC news, her name was Flora Stevens , she disappeared 42 years ago, presumed dead, but turned up alive living in a nursing home, please query her story ( Flora Stevens disappeared 42 years ago, additional info Catskills and Concord Hotel Resort).

it goes to show things are not what they seem on the surface, but please query and read, very heartwarming and interesting...

As of now I am seeing Cheryl’s status as undetermined, unless they have hard evidence ,I think it’s premature to call her deceased , hence Flora Stevens, and yes I am not looking at this case with blinders on, and until the police make a hard determination, this case could go in many directions, to include trafficking, there is too many missing women from the Dayton area to discount the theory...then please explain why since 2016 to present not one of these women are found, they weren’t beamed up by Scottie....

Could you be more specific about which missing women you are referring to?

I tried looking some up 9n the Ohio Attorney Generals website, but there are only 5 listed (3 women 2 men) for Dayton specifically.
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...s-Search?searchtext=Dayton&searchmode=anyword

Found this article from May 2018 from the Dayton Daily News. It references 6-7 ladies, 1 of which was located, however those women were all said to share the commonalities of a history of drug abuse, homelessness, and prostitution. Prime victims for trafficking, however from what we know of Cheryl, she doesn't seem to fit into any of those categories, nor does she seem to fit the profile of a woman who may be at high risk of trafficking.
These women were also in the Middletown and Springfield areas vs Dayton or Riverside.
Local women keep going missing: 6 cases you need to know about

remember Cheryl was going through a huge life change prior to her disappearance , she was seeing other men, read some her Facebook entries prior , shows a woman going through a crisis beginning, she was vulnerable....
And even though some of the other women have checkered pasts, they did not deserve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist