Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to FB update 3/14, TES crews are still on the ground and actively searching.
Just because the weekend passed with no discovery doesn't mean they've given up or are no longer searching. IF TES was still searching mid week, I'll bet they're still at it.

According to FB update 3/14, TES crews are still on the ground and actively searching.
Just because the weekend passed with no discovery doesn't mean they've given up or are no longer searching. IF TES was still searching mid week, I'll bet they're still at it.

Yes-and there’s no reason to think they wouldn’t arrest him on a weekend if they had the goods to do so.

There were also human remains found yesterday in a county SE from here (Scioto). Remains were old enough to not be immediately identifiable, so sent to Montgomery County Coroner's Office for autopsy. The location is around a 2 hour drive from the Dayton area, so feasible.

Human remains found in Wheelersburg, Ohio

New article indicates these remains are male and suspected to be those of a missing local.

Body found near Wheelersburg business believed to be missing man

I am really surprised at this point of the game , with the tension in the Coker household so thick you could cut it with a knife, that the family as a whole hasn’t held an intervention demanding William to stop being a coward, especially with him parading the GF in Cheryl’s home.

All I know if this situation ever happened in my family and I had family member missing , and the suspect was another family member we would be having some serious “Wall to Wall Counselling” at this point in the game, and it would not be pretty...

Forgot to inform , our area is busy looking for missing people, tommorrow is a big search looking for a young man Leonid Clark, if you log onto WHIO the article headline is search begins Sunday for Yellow Springs man, his story of his disappearance is very sad.
For those not familiar the driving distance from Riverside to Yellow Springs is 15.4 miles

Wouldn’t be IRONIC when the Buckeye Search and Rescue, police, and Ohio Department of a Natural Resources, start their search tommorrow and stumble by accident and find Cheryl, anything is possible

Please go to that WHIO site and read the article, I am having hard time attaching it

Forgot to inform , our area is busy looking for missing people, tommorrow is a big search looking for a young man Leonid Clark, if you log onto WHIO the article headline is search begins Sunday for Yellow Springs man, his story of his disappearance is very sad.
For those not familiar the driving distance from Riverside to Yellow Springs is 15.4 miles

Wouldn’t be IRONIC when the Buckeye Search and Rescue, police, and Ohio Department of a Natural Resources, start their search tommorrow and stumble by accident and find Cheryl, anything is possible

Please go to that WHIO site and read the article, I am having hard time attaching it
This is the area I thought it possible Cheryl could be left at. John Bryan, Clifton Gorge and Glen Helen are all next to each other. I've walked all the trails and it's breathtaking but there's tons of places to hide a body there. There'd be plenty of time for Bill to make it there and back before the daughter got out of school IMO.

Maybe fate will step in today and the other search teams will find her by accident

I am glad TES has another big search planned, the only bad thing is William roams the streets free and clear for another 14 days, he has the luck of the Irish........

In backing up what Tillicum wrote in #146, this John Bryan State Park , is huge , it is made up of 752 acres, there’s 3 trails, North Rim Trail 2 miles, South Gorge Trail 1.2 miles, and John L. Rich trail 1.3 miles,

I do agree with Tillicum , I forgot about this place until now, but if William had chosen this place to dispose of Cheryl it would be tough to find her, and it’s close enough to Riverside that he could do his awful deed and be back in time for the daughter, he also if he chose this spot it is easily accessible

I really just don’t see it being at John Bryan or Glenn Helen. The town they are in, Yellow Springs, is a HUGE Mecca for tourists and city dwellers wanting an escape. Every time I’m there hiking there’s people off the paths exploring or kids smoking weed. It’s kind of a hippie town so a lot of people go out to those parks off the paths to do yoga, explore, etc. It would be a horrible place, in my opinion, to dump a body hoping it not be found.

ALS89, your probably right that a lot of people go there, when Cheryl disappeared it was a Tuesday, and yes this place has some form of possibilities , on that fateful day William I think panicked after he killed her, and he knew the clock was against him,

So we are guessing that this site could have been the disposal site.

Plus let’s say his crime was premeditated , did any cameras catch him scoping out Yellow Springs,
I have been there with my family, it’s a weird destination, other than going to Young’s Dairy...

Now that William is labeled number one suspect, I have been trying to get into his head, to try to figure out why he would commit this crime,

Was his crime premeditated, or crime of passion, or crime of pure hate,
Any ideas on how he would have done it, did an argument ensure that morning that ended badly or was he waiting in the shadows that morning

Why wouldn’t the divorce be good for him

Was this a premeditated decision between him and the GF in Florida

When William and Cheryl got married 19 years ago did they buy the home together or did one already have it

Why did William think he could demand that Cheryl move out prior to him returning from Florida

For general optics why does he think it’s ok for the GF to visibly move into Cheryl’s home

Doesn’t he care about th3 optics from neighbors, coworkers, family, and LE

Do you think LE wonders how William could turn off Cheryl like a switch and assume new life with GF

Is William a smart individual or a French fry short of a happy meal...

It was just announced on WDTN that the search in Yellow Springs today turned up empty.....very sad..

They did show a photo of a reward poster for information, $1000.00

Why wasn’t there any reward offered in the Coker case , I think money is the universal language and speaks volumes in trying to solve crimes, sure you may get a thousand tips but it only takes one.......curious....

Any locals here planning to help in the search?

National team inviting the public to join the search for Cheryl Coker

If you want to join the national team, they have release a few guidelines you must follow if you want to help:

1. The search will last from 8 am-5 pm, they are asking that you are able to search all day.
  2. You must be physically able to look through open areas and bushes. The team recommends you bring safety glasses, gloves and walking sticks.
  3. Must be 18 years-old or older to help and bring proper ID with you when you arrive.
  4. Please do not bring cell phones. They are asking that you do not post on social media before, during or after the search.
  5. Open to following directions.
The next search will be on March 30 at 8 am. If you are interested in attending, Texas Equusearch will announce any updates and the location of the search on their Facebook page.

Any locals here planning to help in the search?

National team inviting the public to join the search for Cheryl Coker

If you want to join the national team, they have release a few guidelines you must follow if you want to help:

1. The search will last from 8 am-5 pm, they are asking that you are able to search all day.
  2. You must be physically able to look through open areas and bushes. The team recommends you bring safety glasses, gloves and walking sticks.
  3. Must be 18 years-old or older to help and bring proper ID with you when you arrive.
  4. Please do not bring cell phones. They are asking that you do not post on social media before, during or after the search.
  5. Open to following directions.
The next search will be on March 30 at 8 am. If you are interested in attending, Texas Equusearch will announce any updates and the location of the search on their Facebook page.

I plan on heading out for it with some friends. Doesn’t seem I can let anyone know details after, but I’m really hoping we find something.

I worry now that they are bringing the public in that they are grasping at straws. I really thought based upon how they had only professionals doing the search that they had a good lead on where she was. This feels like a last ditch effort to me, I’m hoping I’m wrong.

I plan on heading out for it with some friends. Doesn’t seem I can let anyone know details after, but I’m really hoping we find something.

I worry now that they are bringing the public in that they are grasping at straws. I really thought based upon how they had only professionals doing the search that they had a good lead on where she was. This feels like a last ditch effort to me, I’m hoping I’m wrong.

I share your concern. Maybe because the initial searches were done in smaller areas and they had the man power within their own team to get it done?

I just keep thinking someone tipped police off as to possible body dump site, because TES doesn't just randomly search and LE doesn't normally call a disappearance a homicide without being completely confident. This tipster could have overheard something or been told something specific? I doubt it would be a person who witnessed him dumping something because the searches would be much more narrowed.

I do find it interesting that rumors about gf taking polygraph appeared exactly around the time TES was brought it. Of course they're rumors, so take with a grain of salt. But the timing is spot on for her if there is a connection.

Women, I hope your right, I seriously think the key to solving this crime is within the GF, the GF has been a part of this picture since the Florida trip, and either she’s a total “AirHead”, or she’s is so deep in this she’s afraid to get out fearing the same misfortune,
I see William as a cornered dog right now and he will bite....

I saw TE with WHIO and WKEF news at a search site near my home on March 2nd. The area they were searching has some vacant industrial building and many homeless people living all around. It's not the safest place to do a search. That could be why they didn't want public help for that search. Also in my opinion if she was in that area she would have already been found because of all the homeless.

I share your concern. Maybe because the initial searches were done in smaller areas and they had the man power within their own team to get it done?

I just keep thinking someone tipped police off as to possible body dump site, because TES doesn't just randomly search and LE doesn't normally call a disappearance a homicide without being completely confident. This tipster could have overheard something or been told something specific? I doubt it would be a person who witnessed him dumping something because the searches would be much more narrowed.

I do find it interesting that rumors about gf taking polygraph appeared exactly around the time TES was brought it. Of course they're rumors, so take with a grain of salt. But the timing is spot on for her if there is a connection.

Also TES first searches were at the time police released new video of the hooded figure leaving parking lot and later appeared behind the Coker home.
Maybe someone sent in a tip seeing a person dressed the same way at another location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284