GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that when Angela was heard screaming that if he took her she'd never see her again, she meant that Elaina had visable injuries that would result in her being taken away from Angela via CPS. I think the bf took Elaina out the back door and soon after she died from those injuries, or he just outright killed her and he hid her body.

I'd like to think that somebody is hiding the baby until she recovers but I guess I've read too many cases on here, I just don't think that's going to be the outcome.

Poor, beautiful, baby Elaina :(

I think baby girl is ALIVE ! I think this because I'm an optimist and I always have hope but also because of mom's expressions and demeanor. She does look like she's heavily weighed down with the knowledge of where the baby is but she doesn't look grief stricken and devastated like she ' should' if she knew Elaina were never coming home. I hope I am right. Right now mom is in CYA mod and is hoping some kind of great resolution will get her off the hook. I wonder if FERRET would know if AS was a good and caring and doting mom at all or somewhat detached? That might explain her demeanor a bit as well.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/09/Search-continues-for-Elaina-Steinfurth.html
The event was organized on Facebook by Dan Clay, 53, who said he is a concerned and caring neighbor and grandfather of 13 who wanted to help the Steinfurth family search areas the police had not already checked ( nice guy :) )
Angela Steinfurth was not present .

Why is she not present? Is that her choice or LE's choice? When it comes to the searches she was attending, did she actually search around or just stand around and watch others search?

But what about examples like Susan Smith, the Ramseys, Danielle Van Dam's parents, Sabrina Aisenberg's parents, Jessica Lunsford's family, there were people who suspected Elizabeth Smart's father, etc? Those are all high-profile cases from 10-20 years ago, where many people thought the parent(s) had something to do with it, or weren't telling the whole truth. I think people have always been skeptical against the parents.

Ill eat crow for a year if Angela isnt somehow involved in baby Elainas disappearance. :facepalm:

I don't want to be one of those people who just assumes a parent is involved, assumes the worst has happened, and spends all their focus and energy on sleuthing the background of the party or parties I think had the most to do with it. And that's what I've been since I started reading this thread, so now I am making myself switch modes.

Was Elaina a good walker? At that age I presume she was able to climb from her bed or crib and get to the door and open it, right? She was physically and mentally capable of getting out of the house on her own, I take it? Mine were walking before one year but they were early and we don't know for sure what kind of "problems" she had, so if she had delays with walking then maybe this line of reasoning doesn't work.

But if she could manipulate door knobs and walk and climb down steps and whatnot, then I'm going to take myself to google satellite maps and look at the house she got lost out of and start to look carefully at the area, personally.

Just don't want to be "that person"... look how focused a lot of us (me included) have always been on some of the players in Lyric and Elizabeth's disappearance, and now suddenly we have Klunder possibly in the picture... I feel like MAYBE if I'd (and much more importantly, MAYBE LE? Though I'd never criticize them, they've been wonderful in every missing child case in that state that I've ever read about ) devoted the time to looking closer and wider at RSOs instead of the family members in their case, MAYBE something else could've been figured out before this monster struck again (if it turns out he's involved, which I'm now convinced he is) ....

so I'm going back to square one, and asking if this child can climb, walk, turn doorknobs.

Anyone know? Thanks!

I think the fact that SK was seen throwing up speaks volumes, I am just not exactly sure what. There is no normal explanation for it. So, what explanation is there?
IMO, he was either sick due to drug use or because he had just witnessed or participated in something heinous, or both. Either way, I feel he has some explaining to do re: the throwing up. IMO, it leads me to point the finger directly at him. Would LE legally be allowed to drug test him, or Angela?

I have given some thought to the idea that the baby could have been traded for drugs or given as collateral? Or, SK could have owed a debt to someone. Just possibilities, not sure if they are worth considering. Thoughts?

Also, (and I am sorry to ask this, this knowing there is family on here) but has the landfill been searched? When was garbage pick up?

I am so sad for baby Elaina.

so I'm going back to square one, and asking if this child can climb, walk, turn doorknobs.

Anyone know? Thanks!

SBM: IMO, at 17 months the baby would be able to walk and possibly do a little climbing. As far as doorknobs, I don't think so, unless they were the kind that you just push down. That is just my opinion, no knowledge specifically about if Elaina could do those things.

Elaina, today is your day! I've been praying for you all morning. Come home sweet baby girl.

IIRC, SK's mom said she thought she heard Elaina that morning around 9:30. I wonder if something happened to the baby at that time?

It really worries me that the 4 year old said she slept on the floor with the baby...again, a tough question to ask is...was sweet baby Elaina alive at that time? There has to be a good reason the 4 year old said she was scared of SK. What did he do? Grrrr....I'm so angry at these people!!!

http://www.toledolegalnews.com/marriagelicenses/details/ref_index/8055

This link, if it works, seems to show that Terry and Angela filed their marriage license on june 3, 2011. So, would that be the date they married, or just the day they applied for their license? If it was the day the married, then their 2 year anniversary would have been the day after Elaina went missing. Noteworthy or coincidence?

SBM: IMO, at 17 months the baby would be able to walk and possibly do a little climbing. As far as doorknobs, I don't think so, unless they were the kind that you just push down. That is just my opinion, no knowledge specifically about if Elaina could do those things.

She certainly looks tall enough to reach a doorknob . I was thinking in her pic in the stroller, she looks like a real tall girl. Both her parents appear tall or somewhat tall . Its hard to say though. I'm wondering about her 'possible' bone issue as a little one in relation to Angela saying she had ' issues' that she and her dad could help her with. Hopefully Ferret will be along soon and can tell us if Elaina had any growth or bone issues that might prevent her from getting around on her own. I have a feeling we would have heard so by now, so I'm guessing she's as agile and mobile as the next toddler.

I do not believe the child wandered off on her own. I understand the need to consider it, but having considered the entirety of the circumstances, IMO, I believe something nefarious has happened to baby Elaina.

http://www.toledolegalnews.com/marriagelicenses/details/ref_index/8055

This link, if it works, seems to show that Terry and Angela filed their marriage license on june 3, 2011. So, would that be the date they married, or just the day they applied for their license? If it was the day the married, then their 2 year anniversary would have been the day after Elaina went missing. Noteworthy or coincidence?

In at least some if not all states you have to wait 24 hours from certificate to marriage. My husband and I accidentally tried to get married 22.5 hours later and had to wait. LOL, different state though.

IMO, he was either sick due to drug use or because he had just witnessed or participated in something heinous, or both. Either way, I feel he has some explaining to do re: the throwing up. IMO, it leads me to point the finger directly at him. Would LE legally be allowed to drug test him, or Angela?

*snip*

Yes, if he was recently released from jail as previously reported. He should be on probation or in an out patient treatment.

Didn't Angela state she was *kidnapped* from the get-go?

Didn't Angela state she was *kidnapped* from the get-go?

Sort of. First she said she was sleeping and come back later. Then she stalled, then she screamed and cried that if she gave him the baby she would never see her again, then she said she couldn't find the baby and she must've been kidnapped.

He was found on Prentice street, and it was after he was found that he ended up on the neighbor's porch throwing up.

Who found him and how exactly did he go from being found to being on someones porch throwing up? Did he walk or get a ride? Did he know that neighbor?
I am assuming that the Prentice Park has been thoroughly searched? Prentice Avenue, Toledo, OH - Google Maps

ETA: Prentice Park looks like a very small park, would be easy to spot anything out of place.

Who found him and how exactly did he go from being found to being on someones porch throwing up? Did he walk or get a ride? Did he know that neighbor?
I am assuming that the Prentice Park has been thoroughly searched? Prentice Avenue, Toledo, OH - Google Maps

ETA: Prentice Park looks like a very small park, would be easy to spot anything out of place.

What about sewage drains? Just trying to think of places he could have disposed of her :( and then threw up from shock/exhaustion/whatever.

eta: I can't see if they have street drainage (for water runoff), but I'd guess Elaina is small enough to roll into one :( :(. Hopefully they've checked those...

She certainly looks tall enough to reach a doorknob . I was thinking in her pic in the stroller, she looks like a real tall girl. Both her parents appear tall or somewhat tall . Its hard to say though. I'm wondering about her 'possible' bone issue as a little one in relation to Angela saying she had ' issues' that she and her dad could help her with. Hopefully Ferret will be along soon and can tell us if Elaina had any growth or bone issues that might prevent her from getting around on her own. I have a feeling we would have heard so by now, so I'm guessing she's as agile and mobile as the next toddler.

Someone mentioned a few pages back that she had to see a pediatric orthopedist when she was very little, about a year ago I think it was. It was on Angela's Twitter page iirc.

I remember rehab, not jail.

One of the first three posts in the thread as a link to search their local court records. There is no jail for anyone, just some assorted tax/debt issues and some restraining orders here and there, IIRC, which may or may not pertain to any party involved (the "senior" vs "junior" in both families becomes a tad confusing at times in court records).

Nothing that seems relevent to this case in any event and no jail for anyone and no drug charges of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV