GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Angela and her bf have not been arrested? It could help getting them to talk and getting Elaine back. Who knows where she is hidden ...

I hope they just hid her but it would have to be that they handed her off to someone. I don't think they could have stashed her somewhere all of this time. I hope not anyway.

Her mom said problems, but she didn't say what she meant or what kind of problems. I assume she means that she's missing - that's a problem!

She has problems and the only way they're gonna get handled is if me and her father can do it for her.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=905905#.UbOUM_mbMSO

To my knowledge she had no "problems" other than being very quiet and when she was with TJ, she just clung onto his leg like velcro. If you picked her up or tried to, she would hang on for dear life and scream.

Why was bf vomiting? It's a strange snippet of information (if accurate). He ran out of the house in the middle of his gf having an argument with her ex husband, and was found a couple of streets further vomiting. huh? What's going on there? :waitasec:

We were also informed that the day after the first interview, she was overheard saying "Oh! I forgot to tell the police that the baby looked like she had a black eye and broken nose, there was dried blood in her nose".

RSBM

Seriously? Has anyone asked her about this? That's not the kind of thing you'd forget to mention if your baby was missing. IMO.

That IS the kind of thing you'd suddenly remember you hadn't provided a cover story for, though. Again. IMO

The 'whatever I need to get me through' comment is telling I think. I could guess at what it is she needs to get her through, but I'd only be guessing.

:moo::moo:

Thank you very much! I had 702 Federal instead of 704, and didn't have most of the other stuff at all yet, so I will get right to work mapping these. Praying hard your great-niece is back home safe and sound with you ASAP.

edit - re: Madeline street, do you mean this was searched by those people, or that those people live on this street, or both? Just want to map it correctly, and I had Delence street as the street where TS Jr went to pick his father up to mediate - thanks!

You're welcome - thank You for making the map!

Madeleine was not searched - it's TJ's dad's house. TJ went there to pick him up to get help getting Alaina.

Sitting back at the empty lot all day waiting for news, preferably GOOD, but nothing either way yet. We are not flipping out b/c we all believe Angela has taken her out of the house and is hiding her. Her sister Mary has said she heard Angela tell "someone" that she wants to take her and go to Florida so she can start her life over again and TJ will not be able to see Elaina ever again. Also, several months ago a period of about 2 weeks went by that Angela kept TJ from seeing both girls, then suddenly gave in. Angela's mother who lived close to their prior residence, called TJ and said she needed to talk to him, "there's something you need to know." When he went to her apt., Lisa (Angela's mom) told him the reason she kept him from seeing them was that the baby had bruises on her and Angela didn't want TJ to see them. We were also informed that the day after the first interview, she was overheard saying "Oh! I forgot to tell the police that the baby looked like she had a black eye and broken nose, there was dried blood in her nose".
TJ and Angela split for several reasons, the main one being TJ had told her approx. a month before the split that he was tired of her always yelling and screaming at the kids and she had the tendency to pick up Kylee (4 yr old) roughly by the arm amongst other things. He gave her a month to change her attitude/actions, when she did not, he decided they were done. On top of that, TJ came home from work early one night (he works 3rd shift) and caught her on the couch with Steven.
Both girls are "daddy's girls", she may think IMO that if she can get Elaina away at this young age that she can change her feelings. Kylee did tell me yesterday that she slept with Elaina Sunday night on the floor.

OMG the poor child, my heart goes out to you all for having to be going through all of this. So, so sorry. I hope that she is hidden away someplace safe for now but she NEEDS to be with her daddy by the sound of it and I don't think any one is going to stop looking for her until she's back where she belongs, safe and sound. Sending positive thoughts and tons of prayers out for dear baby Elaina.

Me too! The family knows Angela best and probably have a better grasp on how desperate she might have been and what she is capable of. A bf with a previous heroin addiction is a big wildcard though. His relationship with Angela must be rather new so what would be his motive for risking some serious charges for hiding Elaina but if they have known each other much longer that would change things. There is so many unknowns.

Where is our sweet lil girl?

I believe they knew each other in high school. TJ has said he knew him from school, and he and Angela and Steven all went to the same school. As far as being in a relationship with him, I believe TJ caught him at the house sometime in January. I believed at first that Elaina was injured, so she was hiding her so TJ wouldn't know it, but after hearing about her thoughts of going to Florida, I prefer to think that's what her plans were, but she thought TJ would leave with Kylee and come back later for Elaina after she was "awake" and in the meantime she was going to take off with Elaina before TJ knew what happened. But by Terry Sr. calling the police immediately, he threw a wrench into her plans, and now she's in so deep she doesn't know how she's gonna get out.

RSBM

Seriously? Has anyone asked her about this? That's not the kind of thing you'd forget to mention if your baby was missing. IMO.

That IS the kind of thing you'd suddenly remember you hadn't provided a cover story for, though. Again. IMO

The 'whatever I need to get me through' comment is telling I think. I could guess at what it is she needs to get her through, but I'd only be guessing.

:moo::moo:

The comment was reported to LE.

You're welcome - thank You for making the map!

Madeleine was not searched - it's TJ's dad's house. TJ went there to pick him up to get help getting Alaina.

ok thank you, I found two houses on the internet when I searched, one was on Delence and one on Madeleine so I accidentally mapped the wrong one (Delence) - I will fix it now. I think I got everything else right so far... I hope! -- http://goo.gl/maps/kTqIo

The whole "she's sleeping" line doesn't make sense. Everybody moves babies/small children when sleeping. My thoughts from the beginning have been that Angela hurt Alaina and didn't want TJ to see.

Does anyone know what street SK was found on after going out the back door? I would like to add it to the map if possible. It seems like one of the most important pieces of information at this time that we could have, and don't - Thank you!

Why was bf vomiting? It's a strange snippet of information (if accurate). He ran out of the house in the middle of his gf having an argument with her ex husband, and was found a couple of streets further vomiting. huh? What's going on there? :waitasec:

Actually, he was on a neighbor's porch approx 3 houses away, and IMO, it's not unusual for a person to vomit after shooting up heroin. Haven't research that side effect yet.

Actually, he was on a neighbor's porch approx 3 houses away, and IMO, it's not unusual for a person to vomit after shooting up heroin. Haven't research that side effect yet.

Or NOT shooting up in awhile. He might have been 'jonesing' for another fix, which can make someone very irrational and volatile.

I'm waiting on box of wine for my fail parenting bingo. Someone else is waiting on a kitten to make an appearance.

Just remembered-Steve Sr. told Terry Sr. that their dog made not a noise one when Elaina disappeared, to indicate a stranger nearby.

Unfortunately I know someone who's had issues. The vomiting in this person's case was from going without when badly "needing" some, though.

Then again, I surely do not claim to know much about this drug but what I had to deal with against my will.

ALL Just my Humble Opinion and not one that I can back up with very much, thankfully in this case.

Just remembered-Steve Sr. told Terry Sr. that their dog made not a noise one when Kylee disappeared, to indicate a stranger nearby.

Please tell me this is a typo, one child's name for another. This hasn't happened before with the other child, right? (I call my kids by each others' names all the time so if it's a typo I totally understand!)

I believe they knew each other in high school. TJ has said he knew him from school, and he and Angela and Steven all went to the same school. As far as being in a relationship with him, I believe TJ caught him at the house sometime in January. I believed at first that Elaina was injured, so she was hiding her so TJ wouldn't know it, but after hearing about her thoughts of going to Florida, I prefer to think that's what her plans were, but she thought TJ would leave with Kylee and come back later for Elaina after she was "awake" and in the meantime she was going to take off with Elaina before TJ knew what happened. But by Terry Sr. calling the police immediately, he threw a wrench into her plans, and now she's in so deep she doesn't know how she's gonna get out.

Or, maybe something already happened to Elaina but she was going to take off like she had her with her, when in reality she did not. Make it look like she was going to start a new life but actually running from the law.

Please tell me this is a typo, one child's name for another. This hasn't happened before with the other child, right? (I call my kids by each others' names all the time so if it's a typo I totally understand!)

Crap, yes this was a typo, I meant to type Elaina but was thinking about Kylee. My bad!

GGE,

Woodville Rd. near Miami St is the area under the High Level Bridge that police were searching. The wooded area is here between Miami and the river.

Boers-Boyer Way runs off of Cherry St/Main St ( Cherry & Main are the same road - it just changes names as you come across the Cherry St (now called MLK) bridge. This area is all International Park. Boers-Boyer Way is the access road into the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member