GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not even a FB page for her yet? Ugh, this poor poor child.

No, there isn't. I'd be happy to start a FB page or build a website for her if TJ would like. She's such a cutie and I really want to see her back home with her big sister enjoying summer.

So SK and friends are hanging out inside the house and then Angela goes in and it's quiet for 5-10 min so SK Sr sends SK's mom inside to check on her, THEN Angela starts crying and screaming, this goes on some 20-25 min, during which time SK goes out the back and his friends are doing nobody-knows-what, and then she checks and the baby is gone?

This is how we're supposed to believe the kidnapping went down?

Man, they keep putting more and more people inside the house when the kidnapper came in and took the baby. I guess if enough people were there, nobody would notice one more, kind of like a party or something.

IMHO and stuff.

RIGHT?! if i was going to kidnap a kid, i'd be sure to pick the house that was full of people. :facepalm: :banghead:

p.s. please know that i would never kidnap a kid! lol

RIGHT?! if i was going to kidnap a kid, i'd be sure to pick the house that was full of people. :facepalm: :banghead:

p.s. please know that i would never kidnap a kid! lol

It is kinda funny how much we learn about how not to commit a crime here.

I'm honestly starting to fear that we are looking at the wrong person here. Right house, wrong person.

But, in case I'm wrong, what if Angela's crying & screaming was a distraction to give someone else time to sneak out and hide the baby (or body)? We all assume that she was crying to someone, right? But maybe that is exactly what we were supposed to think.

call me crazy, but if my boyfriend of a few months (even if i've known him for a really long time) killed my kid... it wouldn't take me more than 1/2 a second to let police know that. i'd never have his back in a million years if he did something to my baby.

Is "Maumee" pronounced anything like "Mommy"? I know, really strange question...

ETA: just searching for images of Elaina on google and found both of these back to back - are these both of her mom?

images

(source - http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/07/Police-scour-river-for-toddler.html )
and

Angela-Steinfurth-mother-of-missing-toddler-waits.jpg

(caption on this one says it is her mom - source - http://www.toledoblade.com/gallery/...a-Steinfurth-continued-in-around-Maumee-River )

When asking for people to help make her comfortable, perhaps she was really asking for a place to sit, since perching on vehicle bumpers can't be that comfy. (her stance makes me uncomfortable - it's so defeatist looking. Like there's no hope. I'd be standing tall craning my neck to see what I could see, rather than averting my gaze from other people's eyes and staring at the ground, avoiding seeing ANYTHING intentionally... but maybe these pics don't really speak a thousand words.... maybe)

edit - found a caption for the first pic, yes that's also her mother. hmm.

come on, woman.. cough up some more info. it looks like it's eating you up inside. your baby girl needs and deserves your help now.

come on, woman.. cough up some more info. it looks like it's eating you up inside. your baby girl needs and deserves your help now.

The longer this goes on the less sure I am that she really knows where her child is or what happened. I think we need to be taking a long look at the motive that others in that home had for making the statements they did right off the bat.

I've been looking through the photos of the searches at the river.

Where is SK? I can't see him in any of the photos.

How much longer until you tell the whole truth, Angela?

:moo:

She's coming home alive today ! This group cannot keep this secret too much longer. Someone will give up what they know. :please:

IMO, this case needs some good old fashioned, hard core, make-ya-break, police interrogation.

Just a thought, a developing black eye would be a good reason to keep the baby from JK's visibility on Sunday.

IMO, this case needs some good old fashioned, hard core, make-ya-break, police interrogation.

i think i know a few people (here) that could probably get the job done! ;) these WSers don't put up with any bull! especially when it comes to these innocent babies!

:tsktsk:

This is what happens when public feel or when it's CLEAR that a parent is involved . They do not search with the same intensity and dedication they do when they think a stranger has kidnapped a baby. How many cases have we seen it happen in? Not only is Elaina a victim of foul play, babies in the future will not get the public's attention because parents keep disappearing their children. Shame !

I am just catching up on this case today and as I was reading through the thread, MSM reports etc, this exact thought ran through my mind. When the victim is a victim at the suspected hand's of someone who should be loving and protecting them, but instead is shadier than a hundred year old oak tree, they suffer a great injustice from the public.

I am just catching up on this case today and as I was reading through the thread, MSM reports etc, this exact thought ran through my mind. When the victim is a victim at the suspected hand's of someone who should be loving and protecting them, but instead is shadier than a hundred year old oak tree, they suffer a great injustice from the public.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

never heard that one before, but i love it. :)

Toledo OH Journal ‏@toledoohjournal 28m
Day 8: Citizen searchers take up search for missing Elaina Steinfurth: Family members and members of the Federal... http://dlvr.it/3VH9g6

Updated: Jun 09, 2013 8:39 PM EDT

Is "Maumee" pronounced anything like "Mommy"? I know, really strange question...

ETA: just searching for images of Elaina on google and found both of these back to back - are these both of her mom?

images

(source - http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/07/Police-scour-river-for-toddler.html )
and

Angela-Steinfurth-mother-of-missing-toddler-waits.jpg

(caption on this one says it is her mom - source - http://www.toledoblade.com/gallery/...a-Steinfurth-continued-in-around-Maumee-River )

When asking for people to help make her comfortable, perhaps she was really asking for a place to sit, since perching on vehicle bumpers can't be that comfy. (her stance makes me uncomfortable - it's so defeatist looking. Like there's no hope. I'd be standing tall craning my neck to see what I could see, rather than averting my gaze from other people's eyes and staring at the ground, avoiding seeing ANYTHING intentionally... but maybe these pics don't really speak a thousand words.... maybe)

edit - found a caption for the first pic, yes that's also her mother. hmm.

GGE,

Sorry for the late reply. The question of Maumee pronunciation is not strange - it is asked quite often. The 'au' sounds like the 'a' in 'all'. The accent is on 'mee'; though when saying 'Maumee River', the accent at times seems to disappear and only be present on 'Riv'.
Yes, that is Angela in both pictures with her father also in the top one.

I was sitting here and an awful scenario came to mind. Man I pray I am way off.

When Dad came to pick up the girls it is reported that at one point SK's mom went into the house and they heard Angela screaming that if he took her she would never see her daughter again.

She also reportedly told someone she "forgot" to tell police about the baby having a black eye, broken nose and crusted blood on her nose.
ETA: to clarify, reports are that she now is blaming SK. Maybe she is telling LE that SK gave her the black eye, etc.

What if SK or Angela beat the baby and she died. Then when mom came in and Angela was screaming that she would never see her again if HE took her - maybe she was talking about SK taking the baby from the home to hide her so her death wouldn't be discovered? Then SK left, stashed the baby somewhere and returned. They may think that if the baby's body is found later they could blame it on the alleged "abductor".

Wow, this scenario makes me ill to think about. Please someone tell me some fact of this case that would make this impossible/unlikely...

This is what happens when public feel or when it's CLEAR that a parent is involved . They do not search with the same intensity and dedication they do when they think a stranger has kidnapped a baby. How many cases have we seen it happen in? Not only is Elaina a victim of foul play, babies in the future will not get the public's attention because parents keep disappearing their children. Shame !

I can't say I completely agree because there were definitely huge searches, sightings all the time, and massive media coverage for Caylee and Madeleine, and most people thought the parent(s) were involved. There's been a lot of high-profile cases in which there was a clear suspect(s).

Is NG still talking about Jodi Arias?

MidwestMama, sadly I think nothing speaks against your theory. It could well be true. :(

I was sitting here and an awful scenario came to mind. Man I pray I am way off.

When Dad came to pick up the girls it is reported that at one point SK's mom went into the house and they heard Angela screaming that if he took her she would never see her daughter again.

She also reportedly told someone she "forgot" to tell police about the baby having a black eye, broken nose and crusted blood on her nose.
ETA: to clarify, reports are that she now is blaming SK. Maybe she is telling LE that SK gave her the black eye, etc.

What if SK or Angela beat the baby and she died. Then when mom came in and Angela was screaming that she would never see her again if HE took her - maybe she was talking about SK taking the baby from the home to hide her so her death wouldn't be discovered? Then SK left, stashed the baby somewhere and returned. They may think that if the baby's body is found later they could blame it on the alleged "abductor".

Wow, this scenario makes me ill to think about. Please someone tell me some fact of this case that would make this impossible/unlikely..

BBM - unfortunately, I find this scenario to be quite possible/likely - JMO

Wow, this scenario makes me ill to think about. Please someone tell me some fact of this case that would make this impossible/unlikely...

I, too, have thought the same thing and pray with every thread of my being that I'm wrong and Elaina will be found safe somewhere - and SOON!

Trying to catch up today. Still can not believe that baby Elaina has not been found. And then to hear about this broken nose, black eye and of course the thrush. My heart is just breaking. Please let this baby be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV