GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The address in the corner is approximate, and the van is parked in the street- so may be from any of those houses. The house searched was 660 Federal. We have to be very careful not to include innocent neighbors of that address that not have not been named in MSM

The picture is from August 2007. Think it's the same one?

I am hoping this is one missing child case LE can resolve quickly. Far too many left unsolved, children still missing. But with the arrest, I really cannot see anything but a tragic outcome. Surely she would have told where the baby is, if she was safe and alive, by now.

I wonder if she's telling them at the jail they need to do "anything at all to make her comfortable".

:floorlaugh: I needed that laugh! Thanks!

I'm betting those combo toilet/sinks aren't too comfortable with no privacy (oh I need to zip it)

The address in the corner is approximate, and the van is parked in the street- so may be from any of those houses. The house searched was 660 Federal. We have to be very careful not to include innocent neighbors of that address that not have not been named in MSM

for reference only: http://www.spokeo.com/Federal+St+Toledo+OH+addresses#

Sorry..not meant to sound like a accusation. I was using it as more of a 'in that area' sort of way.

Did JK or SK move recently?
Everywhere I've looked, their address is listed as another number on the same street. Not 660

Glad the "mother" has been arrested. Time for her to talk.

I do wonder why,if SK had broken up with her two weeks before, why did he run out of the back of the house when dad showed up? I just don't buy he isn't involved yet. Hope to be wrong.

Did JK or SK move recently?
Everywhere I've looked, their address is listed as another number on the same street. Not 660

No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

Oh no! I'm praying!

Praying for little Elaina!

Oh, the poor little darling. Thank You, Ferretmommy, my heart goes out to you and your family.

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

I'm not sure that a 4 year old could distinguish Saturday night from Friday night or Thursday night.

VERY good point. My Little is newly 5 and she has a very poor concept of time. Yesterday is often referred to as "last week" or "2 hours ago" or "9 years ago." She calls tomorrow, "tomorrow" but anything after that is "the next tomorrow morning," or "5 tomorrow mornings from now." Things like that. Dinner takes 139 minutes to cook, even if I'm reheating leftovers from last night. She doesn't have a great handle on the concept of things that happened at a certain time in the past, especially if they are things that happen on a frequent basis. Like one school day to the next would be hard for her to tell apart (except for Wednesdays, which is her sharing day. She's got that on LOCK!). So, if these little girls have slept in that house before which it sounds like they have, it may not be the most reliable statement for her to say yes the girl was there with me on that night.

Poor girl. She shouldn't have to be questioned like this.

Still praying Elaina is safe and found soon! I hope SK & family were ALL taken in or being watched VERY closely!!!! I'm sure I'll be up all night with this development on my mind. Comforting prayers for TJ, Kylee, Grandpa and you (FM). HUGS...

I feel so sorry for all of these poor "lost" children. My heart truly bleeds.

Photo of earlier search on Wednesday of 2 homes on Federal St...

Attachments

• Elainapic.jpg
    Elainapic.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors