GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point, didn't JK say that she went out the back door with SK?
Seems like a lot of back-pedaling by some who claim they don't know what happened :twocents:

Yep, According to JK, she and Steven went together out the back door to search the pool and garage. ("Julie says when Angela announced the baby was gone, she and her son, Steven, immediately went out the back door to begin looking in the pool, the garage, and nearby." http://www.fox19.com/story/22481101/day-3-and-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler )

I did, for like 24 hours almost!

Rinse and Repeat Until you feel better. I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything new until the HLN shows tonight. You should come over for coffee and some leftover strawberry cheesecake trifle... I made it myself and it's delish!

I noticed that too and thought it odd ... NG alluded to some sort of developmental problems the baby had ... Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

There was a report and you can find it a few pages back, the link from from one of the Toledo papers, that Elaina had trouble walking and talking and that AS' 'womb was small' so it caused problems developmentally. I don't know how they knew this at such a young age - my daughter definitely talked pretty well by 2 but she did not walk until 19 months. Every kid is different but I don't know if it's confirmed or not that this little one for certain had problems. This poor child. It breaks my heart that children live such short troubled lives.

Yes, Ferretmommy confirmed that Angela's womb was small due to her small stature and Elaina had one foot that was a bit off kilter and she had about six months of therapy for that. The speech problem was new news on Nancy Grace the other night.

Ferretmommy said Texas Equuesearch will be there Thursday with a team if she's not found by then, but I don't have details of this search and don't know if they're taking volunteers, but just giving a heads up because if they ARE, then it's good to get the info out there as much as possible so they can get as many people as possible.

ETA:
http://texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope they take volunteers. It will be a long drive but I'm going to recruit a few friends and go help. It is just a small gesture but I want to be able to do something for our sweet girl and her family.

I just wanna know two things -

JK both are questions for you wherever you are -

When you and Steven went out back to look in the pool and in the garage for her, where was Mike and where was the maroon van?

(ETA - that is, assuming Mike isn't just a wild goose chase provided courtesy of RS.)

Hi, been following along everyday, just quiet in my thoughts so far. I never heard they had a pool. How big if you know? Was it covered? Getting ready to open for the summer season?

Was it cleaner than the bathroom?

FerretMommy, my heart and thoughts are with you and your family. Your son is awesome, be proud!

I can never tell anyone else to do. but I would go see her and plead and try to get to her maternal side, and truth. I'm going thru the murder of my Grandchild's other Grandma. I want the truth. No matter what.

I pray for her return, as I do for Kyron, Sky, Isa, Baby Lisa, Ayla, Heighley, Neveah, ( who is not far from me )there is just to many:anguish: My prayers are for you and your family and Kylee and Eliania.

Hi, been following along everyday, just quiet in my thoughts so far. I never heard they had a pool. How big if you know? Was it covered? Getting ready to open for the summer season?

FerretMommy, my heart and thoughts are with you and your family. Your son is awesome, be proud!

I can never tell anyone else to do. but I would go see her and plead and try to get to her maternal side, and truth. I'm going thru the murder of my Grandchild's other Grandma. I want the truth. No matter what.

I pray for her return, as I do for Kyron, Sky, Isa, Baby Lisa, Ayla, Heighley, Neveah, ( who is not far from me )there is just to many:anguish: My prayers are for you and your family and Kylee and Eliania.

Google satellite images make it look like a large blow up pool, possibly similar to this one -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jYOndOT15CA/SHcxU7V3ErI/AAAAAAAAATk/HVzaYYQKrv8/s400/POOL.png

just my opinion based on what it looks like to me. There's a casemap in my sig, you can go zoom in on 704 Federal and see for yourself.

ETA:

here's a screen capture of the actual pool:

Snipped and BBM ... WHO was watching the baby while they went to the Family Dollar?

It's just comming out they went to Family Dollar? I'm sure they have sercurity camera's because they do not have enough employees to watch everything and everyone. I occasionally shop there, good luck if you can find an employee to ask a question. Did they take the kids?

Good Lord, this case is confusing. JK, SK, AS, RS, TJ.... I takes me 30 seconds after reading one set of initials to remember who it's referring to. Maybe I'm just going brain dead.

BBM

:giggle:

About "Frank": how do we know Angela told him the story on that day? She was not in jail for days. He's the one who told the story to the cops and got her arrested. I say 'Go Frank!' for turning her in and telling what he knew!

I guess she could have told him that day, but I just don't know where that info came from. Anyone?

So are people guessing that AS got kicked out of RS's house that night she went to stay with JK?

It's hard, because I don't trust what JK says at all. Surely the original plans were for AS to stay at her stepdad's, though, because TJ let her keep the kids even after hearing about what AS was saying about SK's treatment of them. I know TJ and his girlfriend had to work, but I'm hoping that he'd never let her keep the kids at all unless he trusted the stepdad and that home. I'm hoping there were very firm plans that the kids be with Angela's stepdad and supervised by more than Angela.

But we know she didn't stay there and went to SK's (and family's) instead. I'm not sure she begged, personally. I'm not sure they were broken up, personally. Just MHO.

Imho-- and just complete speculation-- AS either just wanted to hang with SK more than she cared about the kids or it gets even more nefarious. Since she did a quick drop-by at someone's house before heading over there, it's theoretically possible that she was the one bringing party supplies *cough* and there was pressure on her to have herself and the supplies at the King residence that night.

My apologies to anyone cast in a bad speculative light wrongly by that! It's just a theoretical possibility, and I know nothing about any of the parties, so it is not to be taken as anywhere near fact, please y'all. I'm only throwing Frank into my possibilities because of having done pot in my youth ;) A quick drop-by to a friend (or neighbor) at night can definitely mean drugs in some cases; that's just an obvious and completely unproven possibility.

There was a report and you can find it a few pages back, the link from from one of the Toledo papers, that Elaina had trouble walking and talking and that AS' 'womb was small' so it caused problems developmentally. I don't know how they knew this at such a young age - my daughter definitely talked pretty well by 2 but she did not walk until 19 months. Every kid is different but I don't know if it's confirmed or not that this little one for certain had problems. This poor child. It breaks my heart that children live such short troubled lives.

I've never heard of a child having physical or developmental problems because the mother's womb was too small. I'm not doubting it, I've just never heard that before.

I'm small, 5'2" and was about 100 pounds when I got pregnant with both my kids, and they're both normal (well, sort of ;)). How small is she?

Good Lord, this case is confusing. JK, SK, AS, RS, TJ.... I takes me 30 seconds after reading one set of initials to remember who it's referring to. Maybe I'm just going brain dead.

I'd rather be a HO < Hopeful One > than brain dead. You are fine. :rockon:

If you are ... I'm going with you. My brain is working like dial-up today.

That's a nice cesspool they got in the backyard there.

About "Frank": how do we know Angela told him the story on that day? She was not in jail for days. He's the one who told the story to the cops and got her arrested. I say 'Go Frank!' for turning her in and telling what he knew!

I guess she could have told him that day, but I just don't know where that info came from. Anyone?

It's hard, because I don't trust what JK says at all. Surely the original plans were for AS to stay at her stepdad's, though, because TJ let her keep the kids even after hearing about what AS was saying about SK's treatment of them. I know TJ and his girlfriend had to work, but I'm hoping that he'd never let her keep the kids at all unless he trusted the stepdad and that home. I'm hoping there were very firm plans that the kids be with Angela's stepdad and supervised by more than Angela.

But we know she didn't stay there and went to SK's (and family's) instead. I'm not sure she begged, personally. I'm not sure they were broken up, personally. Just MHO.

Imho-- and just complete speculation-- AS either just wanted to hang with SK more than she cared about the kids or it gets even more nefarious. Since she did a quick drop-by at someone's house before heading over there, it's theoretically possible that she was the one bringing party supplies *cough* and there was pressure on her to have herself and the supplies at the King residence that night.

My apologies to anyone cast in a bad speculative light wrongly by that! It's just a theoretical possibility, and I know nothing about any of the parties, so it is not to be taken as anywhere near fact, please y'all. I'm only throwing Frank into my possibilities because of having done pot in my youth ;) A quick drop-by to a friend (or neighbor) at night can definitely mean drugs in some cases; that's just an obvious and completely unproven possibility.

BBM

Maybe it's wrong of me, but I have a hard time trusting anyone who allows their children to live in such filth (whether the children are grown or not). I don't care how poor you are, there's no reason poop should be on your living room floor.

If you are ... I'm going with you. My brain is working like dial-up today.

That's a nice cesspool they got in the backyard there.

Well, we'll go together and laugh along the way.

Cesspool! HA! Oh how I've missed your humor! :floorlaugh:

good point, writer7, I supposed she could've told him at some other time. I'm not sure anymore why I thought she told him before Elaina went missing... seems like I had a reason but can't recall now.

BBM

Maybe it's wrong of me, but I have a hard time trusting anyone who allows their children to live in such filth (whether the children are grown or not). I don't care how poor you are, there's no reason poop should be on your living room floor.

BBM - this tickled me like you have no idea. Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member