GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the baby's mother. He is the baby's father. They both have equal duty to the love, care and protection of their child(ren). Yes, I will state that these parents, husband and wife agreed to care for each other (and subsequent children as a result of their union) but both of them are not at present doing that. I am not "insinuating fault," I am just observing what is.

And what is...is a "missing" baby due to what appears to be the negligence of the estranged parents and their subsequent cohorts and actions.

BBM

Please explain how baby Elaina is missing due to the "negligence" of both parents.

We are a victim friendly forum. We are not blaming the father for any of this. Nothing has shown that to be the case.

Angela has been arrested so we can discuss what she did or didn't do, anything that is known in main stream media, through law enforcement and our verified insiders.

If you have any questions you can pm me or any Mod. If you feel a post is against our terms of service and rules then please alert and don't respond to the post.

Ima

I was wondering why this thread was getting so much activity, I was hoping for a break in the case.

Can we all please give RS a pass for now, as well? The man has a missing granddaughter, how he relates to AS is a moot point, considering she's not giving up any info to Elaina's whereabouts.

I was wondering why this thread was getting so much activity, I was hoping for a break in the case.

Can we all please give RS a pass for now, as well? The man has a missing granddaughter, how he relates to AS is a moot point, considering she's not giving up any info to Elaina's whereabouts.

No unfortunately no breaks in the case... Yet..

Here's hoping Elaina will be home soon

The father is off limits at this time, unless you can show what you state through main stream media then its considered Rumor and not allowed here.

No one is to be attacked here, if you feel that is happening please alert on that post and we will check it out.

Lets keep this thread for Elaina.

RSBM: The river is "zero-visibility" black water, which requires specialized training, and has limits on how much time each diver may be in the water per day. I was wondering how many teams could possibly be in the water with the FBI divers. Looks like Columbus, OH has a team ( Link below )

I'll contact one of our divers, and see if they can give any info concerning this particular search.

ETA: "The members have received a combined 4,000 hours of training. Divers trained first in pools before graduating to zero-visibility "black water" conditions in local ponds and quarries, where water is contaminated and riddled with dangerous snags and debris."

http://www.homeland1.com/homeland-s...ohio-water-rescue-team-diving-into-risky-job/

God bless these divers. It sounds like a very dangerous situation for these divers to be searching. I hope they're able to stay safe while they conduct their searches.

I know we have this link already- but it was updated 23 minutes ago, and has a decent timeline: and it looks like only the FBI is in the water, with Toledo Fire support.

"FBI dive teams spent time Monday searching the Maumee River in a similar search pattern to the one conducted by the Toledo Fire and Rescue dive teams. The FBI used more advanced equipment, such as sonar, and spread the search further."

http://www.fox19.com/story/22481101/still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

God bless these divers. It sounds like a very dangerous situation for these divers to be searching. I hope they're able to stay safe while they conduct their searches.

Same here. I hope they can find her if she is there. I would be very upset if I were diving in those conditions due to lies. AS just needs to tell the truth!

YES! I have it paused and I rewinded it and carefully listened each time at the 26 min mark from the beginning of the show!
"If you have a broken arm and black eye, you aren't just dropped"
Angela's sister told NG

Please someone else watch and tell me I'm not crazy here!

I thought I heard that too (regarding the broken arm). I figured I misheard what she said or she meant to say broken nose.

Is TES still scheduled to come in tomorrow?

Ugh. Guess that explains why the intense search in the Maumee River. :banghead: :stormingmad:

Maumee River connects to lake Michigan. She could be there somewhere by now. :facepalm:

The Maumee River runs from Fort Wayne, IN to Lake Erie (at Toledo/Oregon, OH). Lake Michigan is to the west of Michigan, Lake Erie is to the east.

I have nothing to add other than Elaina is on my mind tonight.

For the very first time i this case I suddenly realize that I no longer suspect Steven of hurting Elaina in any way, shape, or form.

I think he thought he was helping Angela by solving this problem for her, like NG said. But I don't think he's the one that hurt her anymore.

Maybe I'll change my mind back tomorrow. It's possible. I kind of doubt it though. Angela is rapidly becoming very guilty in my mind.

I agree with you! I don't see what his motive would be because they were supposedly broken up and if she wasn't staying there at the K house and wasn't planning to stay there until she talked to the mother, it's not like the kids were there constantly getting SK irritated or so. It just doesn't make sense.

What I DO think could be happening is that he may have helped her after SHE hurt the baby and maybe he's now talking with the police. It could be why they haven't found her yet and I hate typing this, my god.

After reading the comments on that website, I think AS is projecting what she has done onto others.

I thought I heard that too (regarding the broken arm). I figured I misheard what she said or she meant to say broken nose.

I hear "the broken arm" also, loud and clear.

Same here. I hope they can find her if she is there. I would be very upset if I were diving in those conditions due to lies. AS just needs to tell the truth!

I wonder if SK was with her when she 'took care of the baby' and he's telling everything but they are having trouble locating her because it's a big river? I have to think he's telling everything that happened and is working out a deal to not be prosecuted. Just a theory.

This poor father. The one person that didn't give a crap about those kids were the ones who had them. Happens too much, sadly.

TJ was cohorting whilst at work on 3rd shift??

Yes they have equal duties, but when one parent has full visitation of their child it's THEIR (AS's) duty of care to protect elaina

Is TES still scheduled to come in tomorrow?

Heartbreaking news for TES:

Thieves threaten future of Texas Equusearch

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Texa...stions-future-following-thefts-212090851.html

“We are financially struggling so bad right now. Some of the hits we are taking, literally, I do not see Equusearch keeping their doors open. I don’t see it happening. I really don’t,” he added.
At this point, Miller says he doesn’t know how he could possibly make up for what has been lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member