GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just texted Becky her info.... I truley hope it leads to something or helps in some way.

River was searched today per someone I talked to down there today. I didn't make it.

They don't pay to be on the task force she said. Not sure of the details but it's what I recall.

I think it would be nice if we could all close our eyes and say a prayer together for baby Elaina, Ferretmommy, TJ, and all of the family. I don't want to imagine what they are feeling right now. :please:

Ferretmommy,

Did you see a woman on baby Elaina's social media site saying she heard info about Elaina? She said she has heard a lot of things but the person does not want to call LE due to multiple warrants. Maybe you could try to contact her?? I don't know what I'm allowed to write on this site....

Also, I have been an RN for 7 years. AS's comment about needing to "be kept comfortable" is an expression that is VERY familiar to me. Many patients use this term, and those patients are usually one of two things: 1. Hospice patients or 2. Drug Seekers. Very telling of possible heroin or pill abuse.

Praying for that sweet girl and hoping you read this and contact this woman on FB.

I'm pretty sure LE would let the warrants slide. JK has warrants and she was never arrested.

Please tell me that the press did not really run that story AND post it here, where they know damn well that FM is reading, without giving the family the courtesy of a heads up first. That is the cruelest, most unprofessional move ever! I am so sickened by any reporter, editor or publisher that would pull such a cold hearted stunt. Clearly Angela & Richard aren't the only classless idiots in Toledo.

Still watching NG Mysteries. Gale St. John claimed she is a part of a 'TASK FORCE TEAM'. WTH does this mean? Is she actually working with LE, or is she trying to make herself sound more important than she is?

Gale's MO is to always make like she is actually in on investigations. Shame on NG for promoting this woman's scam.

I totally agree. Sadly though, it seems many people are not coming forward with information for this reason. I can't believe people are trying to protect others at the expense of Elaina and the people who love her.

Please tell me that the press did not really run that story AND post it here, where they know damn well that FM is reading, without giving the family the courtesy of a heads up first. That is the cruelest, most unprofessional move ever! I am so sickened by any reporter, editor or publisher that would pull such a cold hearted stunt. Clearly Angela & Richard aren't the only classless idiots in Toledo.

The toledofreepress are the ones who posted this story without notifying the family members.

I have zero respect for journalists whose primary goal seems to be to scoop a story at the expense of family members. This case is heartbreaking enough as it is, without reporters and their producers adding insult to injury.

These are real people with real feelings who are trying their best to deal with a very traumatic situation. This is not a reality teevee show. This is a real life situation involving the disappearance of a precious baby girl.

One would hope the producer would have the sensitivity to contact the family members prior to publishing the disturbing information. Apparently, that wasn't done, according to what Ferretmommy posted upthread. There's no excuse, as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I appreciated the information, but I would rather the family receive the information first while I remain in the dark. Baby Elaina is THEIR loved one. They deserve to hear anything & everything first, especially if it's disturbing news.

Stop sleuthing CE! You can talk about her story and what she said to MSM. That's it, guys. No sleuthing or digging up info or posting pictures, etc. etc.

Thanks,

Salem

my heart is breaking tonight, even moreso after hearing the latest news. hearing this, i'd imagine that Elaina was probably in the river by the time TJ & TS got to the house. AS was probably freaking out in the house about "i'll never see her again", meaning the 4 year old. IMO, she knew it was time that the police were going to be called and the next stage of the nightmare would begin.

i'm so mad right now. sweet Elaina didn't deserve to die at the hands of this monsters who were apparently unable to control their own anger and frustration. she was a YEAR AND A HALF OLD. that's what toddlers do.. fuss and frustrate you. but if you have a history of apparent abuse against the child, the child hasn't been shown by you how to love and act appropriately. but that's her own fault right? so take out your frustration on her right? i can only imagine how much she loved to be at home with her daddy and his side of the family. that was probably the only place she truly felt love. i'm so mad that he probably will never get a chance to shower her with that love again. of course he will never forget about her and will love her forever... but she should be in his loving arms right this second. and she's not. i have to stop here. i don't want my daughter to wonder why mommy is crying.

this weekend, i will hold my daughter more and make sure she smiles and laughs more than anything else. i'm so torn, i want to continue to follow this case to make sure justice is found for Elaina, but my heart hurts. i'm so mad about it all. i just have to remember that Elaina needs us to stand up for her to make sure justice is served since her own mother failed to do so.

prayers and love to you ferretmommy, TJ, TS & everyone that knew and loved Elaina, including her big sis. also prayers and love to my fellow WSers who have been here day and night fighting for her. this is never easy, but you are all true angels.

*HUGS*

Seems so quiet here now. Has there been any confirmation that there's any truth to the free press news?

So sorry

Stop sleuthing CE! You can talk about her story and what she said to MSM. That's it, guys. No sleuthing or digging up info or posting pictures, etc. etc.

I am very sorry if I broke any rules... Still learning as a new member.

So sad that some reporters have lost site of their ethics just to be the first to jump on a story. Especially since I'm sure they all have direct and easy access to all Elaina's family members.

Its heartbreaking how many children, women, and even men (like Travis) become victims of such awful crimes. It makes me question the ethics of our entire society. I never get so involved in any of these stories. Just prayers and thoughts to myself. Something in Elaina's eyes stand out to me though. What a sweet and beautiful little girl. Prayers and thoughts with her and her family, and God bless everyone on this site who's heart has also been touched by this sweet little girl.

Seems so quiet here now. Has there been any confirmation that there's any truth to the free press news?

So sorry

I hadn't even considered that they could have just blindsided FM with a complete lie. Given how unprofessional they acted in publishing the story I wouldn't be shocked to hear that they carry that behavior over into other areas. This is just despicable!

my heart is breaking tonight, even moreso after hearing the latest news. hearing this, i'd imagine that Elaina was probably in the river by the time TJ & TS got to the house. AS was probably freaking out in the house about "i'll never see her again", meaning the 4 year old. IMO, she knew it was time that the police were going to be called and the next stage of the nightmare would begin.

i'm so mad right now. sweet Elaina didn't deserve to die at the hands of this monsters who were apparently unable to control their own anger and frustration. she was a YEAR AND A HALF OLD. that's what toddlers do.. fuss and frustrate you. but if you have a history of apparent abuse against the child, the child hasn't been shown by you how to love and act appropriately. but that's her own fault right? so take out your frustration on her right? i can only imagine how much she loved to be at home with her daddy and his side of the family. that was probably the only place she truly felt love. i'm so mad that he probably will never get a chance to shower her with that love again. of course he will never forget about her and will love her forever... but she should be in his loving arms right this second. and she's not. i have to stop here. i don't want my daughter to wonder why mommy is crying.

this weekend, i will hold my daughter more and make sure she smiles and laughs more than anything else. i'm so torn, i want to continue to follow this case to make sure justice is found for Elaina, but my heart hurts. i'm so mad about it all. i just have to remember that Elaina needs us to stand up for her to make sure justice is served since her own mother failed to do so.

prayers and love to you ferretmommy, TJ, TS & everyone that knew and loved Elaina. also prayers and love to my fellow WSers who have been here day and night fighting for her. this is never easy, but you are all true angels.

*HUGS*

Beautifully said!! :heartluv: :grouphug:

*HUGS*

I don't like reading this news I saw it posted on the Facebook page earlier.

Since I don't have any kids to hug I'll hug my dogs extra tight.

I just can't understand how people can harm innocent children especially their own mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme