GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad to see that HLN is covering the story of Elaina. I hope that someone comes forward soon with information to help find this poor baby.

I know the find baby elaina facebook isn't the official facebook account, but the last post is an interesting read. Not sure all the details yet as they haven't been released, but they act as though they might know something more than we do. I'll let you guys see for yourself. Could be nothing but more rumors. I don't know.

I never seen anything hit their paper. Makes me wonder.......she needs to be read about every day until she is found :banghead:

BTW, found out just a little while ago that the FBI have released the river from being a "crime scene", and have told us that if we can get someone to dive, they will allow it. Now to get in contact with someone....

I've mentioned this dive center before http://www.newwavescuba.com/ I have no affiliation but they may be worth a try I believe they have members who are law enforcement and may be interested in helping.

And someone PLEASE re-contact TES - Not the Ohio peeps, but the headquarters...they have such sophisticated sonar/drone,etc. stuff:

http://texasequusearch.org/contact-tes/

TES does not have the funding to come out at this point. They were contacted early on and made a plan to come out and something prevented it, in addition to them being broke and barely staying open . :(

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=923322
Baby Elaina's family cries foul, Police call toddler 'highest priority'
46 days after the disappearance of an East Toledo toddler, Elaina Steinfurth, a Toledo Police spokesman says her disappearance "is their highest priority case right now".
Still, on Wednesday, Elaina's father and family expressed frustration with local officials that they say have not been keeping them informed on the case.

TES does not have the funding to come out at this point. They were contacted early on and made a plan to come out and something prevented it, in addition to them being broke and barely staying open . :(

They do have the funding. They have had major contributions that have been made. Yesterday, they had their side scanning sonar experts in Indiana trying to locate a missing man from 2 years ago.

Wow, no posts at all :(

Please come home baby Elaina!

Okay- so how do we start a funding drive?

They do have the funding. They have had major contributions that have been made. Yesterday, they had their side scanning sonar experts in Indiana trying to locate a missing man from 2 years ago.

We can still all link to their donations page from our facebook pages with a little note about what they do and how it could help Elaina for people to donate. They could always use more funding. Then encourage people to share it.

We can still all link to their donations page from our facebook pages with a little note about what they do and how it could help Elaina for people to donate. They could always use more funding. Then encourage people to share it.

Could you please post a link to share? I'm lazy today because I had a c-spine epidural. It's hard to concentrate. lol Thank you very much.

The wheels of justice are moving, slowly but surely...

7/16/2013 1 Title : MTN: DISCOVERY RESPONSE FILED
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

7/19/2013 1 Title : MTN:MOTION FILED
FOR APPROPRIATION OF FUNDS FOR INVESTIGATOR

PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

So. Anyone have any idea what the latest line from today is about (BBM above)? Sounds like Angela/her defense lawyer wants someone to cough up money for an investigator... to do what? where? inquiring minds want to know!

The wheels of justice are moving, slowly but surely...

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

So. Anyone have any idea what the latest line from today is about (BBM above)? Sounds like Angela/her defense lawyer wants someone to cough up money for an investigator... to do what? where? inquiring minds want to know!

I'm not sure, but I think the state (prosecution) probably wants to recoup some of the expenses incurred in the investigation.

on edit:
I just checked and Angela's attorney is requesting funds for an investigator.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAccess/PublicAccessProvider.ashx?action=ViewDocument

Cherub- do you think they want to recoup the expenses from Angela? (Like Casey Anthony?)

Maybe today is the day baby girl!

Cherub- do you think they want to recoup the expenses from Angela? (Like Casey Anthony?)

Maybe today is the day baby girl!

That's what I thought at first, but then I checked the Public Documents and found out differently. See 'on edit:' in above post.

That's what I thought at first, but then I checked the Public Documents and found out differently. See 'on edit:' in above post.

Yep, in other words, they want US, the TAXPAYERS, to open our pockets and shell out so HER attorney can hire a PI to try to investigate crap for her! Let her find another way to pay for the PI, just b/c she has a public defender doesn't mean WE should have to cough up the money to pay for her and/or her investigation...MOO!

I wonder what her lawyer wants to investigate? This has me very curious.

Wont be long baby Elaina! They will find you precious little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3