GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what her lawyer wants to investigate? This has me very curious.

Wont be long baby Elaina! They will find you precious little one.

Me too. I'm wondering if she is claiming that someone in the K family has Elaina hid and wants a PI for that.

No matter what we aren't giving up on you sweet girl. I'm keeping faith that your daddy and sister will be covering you in kisses very soon!!

The wheels of justice are moving, slowly but surely...

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

So. Anyone have any idea what the latest line from today is about (BBM above)? Sounds like Angela/her defense lawyer wants someone to cough up money for an investigator... to do what? where? inquiring minds want to know!

Yea that's what I'm thinking too. Because she has a county/public defender, any little extra bells and whistles have to be approved and likely denied, given the state of the economy in Toledo. What does she need investigated? Surely the county won't pay for some wild goose chase where she wants to find Elaina's kidnapper?

Psalm 10:17
LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them. (NLT)

Praying daily for her and her family...

!! FIND ELAINA !!

All of your links are broken, but if they're the documents filed in Angela's case, you can go to the link in my post several posts up and click on it and then click "VIEW DOCUMENTS" in the upper lefthand corner and you'll get a list of all scanned original documents in this case, from arrest to everything else. I'm guessing you linked to the original documents, so just offering another way to see them for anyone interested.

How's the weather in Toledo today? Any plans to search ?

All of your links are broken, but if they're the documents filed in Angela's case, you can go to the link in my post several posts up and click on it and then click "VIEW DOCUMENTS" in the upper lefthand corner and you'll get a list of all scanned original documents in this case, from arrest to everything else. I'm guessing you linked to the original documents, so just offering another way to see them for anyone interested.

Thanks , I didn't realize the links I posted wouldn't work....but yes, they are links to the latest scanned documents....just to shed light on parts that are confusing in the docket entry

How's the weather in Toledo today? Any plans to search ?

Weather is much cooler then it has been in the past week....a few heavy thunderstorms over night , and they are calling for a light bit more rain today , mid to upper 80's

Cant comment on the rest , because I don't know the answer to that part

I pray for everyone involved all day everyday including AS, hoping my prayers for her to tell us where baby girl is
Please God bring some peace to the Steinfurth family and let them find the answers they need! <3

BRING ELAINA HOME!!!!

Thanks GGE for your recommendation. While I appreciate the concerns expressed by others re wasting tax payer dollars on a wild goose chase by a PI, IMO the idea should not be dismissed out of hand. Sometimes a search for facts to prove a particular theory also turns up unexpected information that may, in fact, be beneficial to a different inquiry. The requested investigation re AS may find facts which definitively expose her guilt or innocence. During the course of that work, the PI could discover information that could lead to the recovery of Elaina. A fresh set of eyes, a new point of view could either reinforce the theory with which LE is currently working, or could draw attention to valid alternatives. The cost does not seem unreasonable--at least at the time of this request for funds. JMO.

Were they able to test the hair found for dna?

The last I read it was in the process of being done but might take weeks. This was ... weeks ago. My theory is that perhaps they won't release the results until after Angela's hearing/trial/whatever she has on the 24th, but I have no idea (I'm not a lawyer or a family member or anything like that).

The last I read it was in the process of being done but might take weeks. This was ... weeks ago. My theory is that perhaps they won't release the results until after Angela's hearing/trial/whatever she has on the 24th, but I have no idea (I'm not a lawyer or a family member or anything like that).

Thanks GGE. I thought I had missed something. This could be a turning point in the search location efforts.

So this week is a hearing. That DA needs to charge her with more stuff, scare her good into giving up some info. IDK if FM and family are willing at this point to play ball, but it may be they have to let her plea down somehow to get any info. Might not work, but it seems to be a pretty common thing. Baby girl has to come home, one way or another.
:please:

One more day closer to finding you sweetheart!

The wheels of justice are moving, slowly but surely...
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0
So. Anyone have any idea what the latest line from today is about (BBM above)? Sounds like Angela/her defense lawyer wants someone to cough up money for an investigator... to do what? where? inquiring minds want to know!

Yep, in other words, they want US, the TAXPAYERS, to open our pockets and shell out so HER attorney can hire a PI to try to investigate crap for her! Let her find another way to pay for the PI, just b/c she has a public defender doesn't mean WE should have to cough up the money to pay for her and/or her investigation...MOO!

Ummm............heck no! She doesn't need a freaking investigator that the taxpayers pay for. She only needs to quit playing games and tell where she put precious Elaina.
As a mother and grandmother she pizzes me off!

MOO

Hang on little angel. They're coming for you .
I'm sorry that my posts have no substance because I do not know what else to think, look, say , etc. But I am still here and praying and waiting and hoping . Good night Elaina !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee