GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally movement in this case. Ive followed since day one. I'm always watching and waiting for some updates.

Oh Thank God they arrested him!!!!!! Things will start rolling now, I can feel it! Break em' down, one by one!

Prayers that answers come soon!

Bring Justice for Elaina!!!!

Somebody talked or LE got tired of waiting for the worm to talk. The whole lot of them should be ashamed of themselves AND each other!

A lot of times I don't log in here when I'm just reading, but no matter what I'm reading or doing on the internet, I always have a tab open here for baby Elaina and I read every post. I'm so relieved that things are happening! Ever since AS and RS "found" a diaper near the river, I've never been able to get the thought out of my mind that baby Elaina isn't in the river. I could of course be wrong, but I do believe that baby Elaina will be found either way.

Ferretmommy, I'm praying for baby Elaina, you and TS, TJ and K. I'm praying that your family will get all the answers, and that baby Elaina recieves the Justice she and your family have the rights to have. So many don't, but I firmly believe baby Elaina will get Justice.

Praying for baby Elaina to be found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

If SK does not have a lawyer yet, maybe they can interrogate the truth out of him, make him talk.... Play him and AS against each other.

Praying Praying Praying!

I haven't watched HLN in awhile. I wonder if now that SK has been arrested if NG and JVM will start covering baby Elaina's case again?

Praying that this means finally they are closer to finding precious Elaina and bringing her HOME.

Thinking of you so often sweet baby E......and your daddy and family that loves you.

Finally...

read where he said that when he is found INNOCENT we will know what happened?! Please, please, someone do the right thing and SPEAK OUT!!!

Still praying....

Interesting and encouraging quotes from Sgt. Joe Heffernan.

Updated:

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...arrested-in-connection-to-missing-elaina-case

Police say King has been impeding on their investigation and knew something about what happened to Elaina.

"Every day since this happened we've been out, interviewing, searching, trying to find out what we can verify as truth, and untruth. So I think this arrest helps move this case forward, in that respect. And like I said, expect more to come on this case," said Sgt. Joe Heffernan with the Toledo Police Department.

AND:

"I hope that the family can take back from this that this is very important to us, and we do care for them, and for the baby, and we're going to come to a resolution on this case. It may not be as quickly as some people would like, but it's better to have it done right, than to have it done quick," said Heffernan.

More at link.

I just got home and saw this. I am all choked up, and am busily thanking God for this new development. I don't think I've had such a huge lump in my throat yet until now. I think I'll listen in on the scanner thread tonight for awhile, when I can among tending to my own kiddos, just in case anything new comes about.

Don't even know what else to say. Ferretmommy, I'm searching for words but they escape me. Just know that everyone who reads this thread is sending out good vibes and prayers on your entire family's behalf, probably daily or more.... it's been said and said and said... but these next 36 hours or so until Angela's pre-trial will probably be long.... so praying extra hard for peace of mind and spirit for you all. Be Peaceful, stay strong.... :grouphug:

From same article updated:

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...arrested-in-connection-to-missing-elaina-case

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

"Steven King has been arrested in connection to the case of missing baby Elaina.

He is charged with felony obstruction of justice.

As reporters fired questions at King regarding baby Elaina's whereabouts, King replied we would all know the answers when he is found innocent.

Police say King has been impeding on their investigation and knew something about what happened to Elaina."

"King has been on the radar since the investigation began. Several weeks later, the prosecutor's office was finally able to secure charges."

"Both sides of Elaina's family say they have been praying for movement in the case, and this arrest means one of their prayers has been answered. Now they just want to know where their precious baby girl is.

King is expected to be in court Tuesday."

Elaina's Family~~
Stay strong, keep faith in God, keep praying, and know that many already love Elaina and we do care about your heartaches! God Bless...

From same article updated:

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

"Steven King has been arrested in connection to the case of missing baby Elaina.

He is charged with felony obstruction of justice.

As reporters fired questions at King regarding baby Elaina's whereabouts, King replied we would all know the answers when he is found innocent.

Police say King has been impeding on their investigation and knew something about what happened to Elaina."

"King has been on the radar since the investigation began. Several weeks later, the prosecutor's office was finally able to secure charges."

"Both sides of Elaina's family say they have been praying for movement in the case, and this arrest means one of their prayers has been answered. Now they just want to know where their precious baby girl is.

King is expected to be in court Tuesday."

BBM - sounds like he intends to talk and it's likely gonna be to throw Angela under the bus. About time!!

I have to go back and read to catch up but just got my notification from GGE of the arrest and I have tears in my eyes. THANK YOU !~

I just got home and saw this. I am all choked up, and am busily thanking God for this new development. I don't think I've had such a huge lump in my throat yet until now. I think I'll listen in on the scanner thread tonight for awhile, when I can among tending to my own kiddos, just in case anything new comes about.

Don't even know what else to say. Ferretmommy, I'm searching for words but they escape me. Just know that everyone who reads this thread is sending out good vibes and prayers on your entire family's behalf, probably daily or more.... it's been said and said and said... but these next 36 hours or so until Angela's pre-trial will probably be long.... so praying extra hard for peace of mind and spirit for you all. Be Peaceful, stay strong.... :grouphug:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes !!! I'm trying not to cry myself and I know we are not all the way to the end here but something's go to give soon and at least that ************ is not walking around enjoying life. At the very least he is caught. LE must have not been 100% sure of his involvement when they did not pick him up when AS got picked up. For the sake of the baby who cannot talk for herself, SOMEBODY TALK !

Big Hugs to FM and family.

From this quote from Sgt. Joe Heffernan, I think there will be more arrests! What does everyone else think?

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/2...ng-elaina-case

"Police say King has been impeding on their investigation and knew something about what happened to Elaina."

"Every day since this happened we've been out, interviewing, searching, trying to find out what we can verify as truth, and untruth. So I think this arrest helps move this case forward, in that respect. And like I said, expect more to come on this case," said Sgt. Joe Heffernan with the Toledo Police Department."

From this quote from Sgt. Joe Heffernan, I think there will be more arrests! What does everyone else think?

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/2...ng-elaina-case

"Police say King has been impeding on their investigation and knew something about what happened to Elaina."

"Every day since this happened we've been out, interviewing, searching, trying to find out what we can verify as truth, and untruth. So I think this arrest helps move this case forward, in that respect. And like I said, expect more to come on this case," said Sgt. Joe Heffernan with the Toledo Police Department."

I took it differently than you did but now I wonder if maybe you're right. I initially took it more like "we're gonna have another announcement to make before too long here"... :please: maybe the DNA results are in?

I took it differently than you did but now I wonder if maybe you're right. I initially took it more like "we're gonna have another announcement to make before too long here"... :please: maybe the DNA results are in?

I'm hoping we're both right!

Justice for baby Elaina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members