GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let this be the piece that brings an end to this nightmare. The family needs answers so badly and I believe that SK likely has them. He has a child of his own and as much as I hate it maybe he will "deal" to avoid spending his life behind bars and away from his son. Someone has to do the right thing here!

Can somebody help me? Did baby K say SK threw Her/ baby K or baby Elaina onto the bed ? TY !

Let the plea bargain bingo begin! PLEASE let someone talk soon and bring Elaina's family some resolution.

Can somebody help me? Did baby K say SK threw Her/ baby K or baby Elaina onto the bed ? TY !

OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1 - Page 33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Ferretmommy said:
Also, when I saw her at TJ's on Memorial Day or the 28th, I noticed Elaina had a horizontal cut on the back of her head, about 1.5-2 inchest across, in the healing scab stage. I asked Kylee if she knew what happened, and she said Steven was shaking her, then he dropped her into the bed and she hit her head on something. They took pics of it and were going to turn them in to CSB

Ok, so I wonder did baby K see this ? Or did AS tell her this? I wonder if baby K heard sister cry and mom might have said " OH SK did that to baby sister'' , when in reality AS did it herself. I wonder if she is putting the blame on him for all of it. Because think about this......if what AS told her cellie were true, why is she still sitting in jail and he only got arrested today ? If AS is not the PRIMARY actor, why didn't she tell LE weeks ago what happened? I've kind of wondered all along if AS is the super bad one and SK is the idiot who helped her cover up.
If baby K saw this with her own eyes then of course that's a different story. I just wonder if she did . I mean if K saw SK dropping baby girl.
I'm happy for baby K today!

Also with Sk off the streets, anyone who may know and might have been afraid of him or threatened, might now talk about what they know !

Ok, so I wonder did baby K see this ? Or did AS tell her this? I wonder if baby K heard sister cry and mom might have said " OH SK did that to baby sister'' , when in reality AS did it herself. I wonder if she is putting the blame on him for all of it. Because think about this......if what AS told her cellie were true, why is she still sitting in jail and he only got arrested today ? If AS is not the PRIMARY actor, why didn't she tell LE weeks ago what happened? I've kind of wondered all along if AS is the super bad one and SK is the idiot who helped her cover up.
If baby K saw this with her own eyes then of course that's a different story. I just wonder if she did . I mean if K saw SK dropping baby girl.
I'm happy for baby K today!

BBM - The video on one of the news stories had an interview with Sgt Heffernan and he said something about it taking this long to get together sufficient info to get the DA to sign off on the arrest warrant.

So now that he was arrested on obstruction of justice in Elaina's case just like Angela was, can we sleuth him? We were given leeway with Angela I believe... I'll alert my own post so we can find out.

If he has been arrested in connection with disappearance of Eliana, he is open game. <modsnip>?

Salem

If he has been arrested in connection with disappearance of Eliana, he is open game. <modsnip>?

Salem

Tks for reminding us . LOL , we've been so good and following the rules so well without our thread being shut down ONCE and we almost forgot,,, let the SK sleuthing begin ! :) Plus insert a ton of curse words right here >>>( *** ****** ***** King ) :)

So if we will find out when he is proven innocent - that would imply to me that he KNOWS something. He knows something that will prove he is innocent so he must know what happened to MAKE him innocent. Kind of double talk. Do you get what I am saying? I don't know how else to put it.
Also that would make him guilty of obstruction (as charged). He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

BBM - The video on one of the news stories had an interview with Sgt Heffernan and he said something about it taking this long to get together sufficient info to get the DA to sign off on the arrest warrant.

I wonder what the piece of info was that finally got the signature. I dont think he will be as welcome in the jail's general population as AS has been.

I think he's going to talk. I pray he says where Elaina is!

I wonder what the piece of info was that finally got the signature. I dont think he will be as welcome in the jail's general population as AS has been.

I think he's going to talk. I pray he says where Elaina is!

I think you're right. Now that he's caught, he's going to talk . Maybe he thinks if AS is the one who harmed baby girl :(, then that makes HIM innocent. Like helping her afterwards was not a crime. Freaking !

I think you're right. Now that he's caught, he's going to talk . Maybe he thinks if AS is the one who harmed baby girl :(, then that makes HIM innocent. Like helping her afterwards was not a crime. Freaking !

I think he is gonna point the finger at her and say it was her whether he is guilty or not. He is gonna "save" himself. So he might start talking soon.
Maybe LE arrested her hoping she would talk and kept him out to seal their case. Now they can use one against the other.

I wonder if they just let them get into a room together there in jail and talk and wait to see what they overhear.

I realize this wouldn't work with most people but ... ya know.

So if we will find out when he is proven innocent - that would imply to me that he KNOWS something. He knows something that will prove he is innocent so he must know what happened to MAKE him innocent. Kind of double talk. Do you get what I am saying? I don't know how else to put it.
Also that would make him guilty of obstruction (as charged). He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

I was thinking the same thing!And he's definitely not even CLOSE to being the sharpest tool, must be his brain burnt out from the drugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers